剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
unless we stop it.
你们也觉得他们不会饶了你们所犯的罪吧
You don't actually think they're gonna forgive your crimes.
就算他们会 接下来呢
Even if they do, then what?
像我们这样的人 要变成模范公民吗
Guys like us, we're gonna become model citizens now,
幸运的话 得到一份工作
get jobs, if we're lucky,
-也许给他们捡垃圾 -你想说什么
- maybe pick up their trash? - You got a point?
没什么 就是有个问题
No. I got a question.
他们把你们关起来 又扔到这里
They locked you up, dumped you down here
像实验室的小白鼠一样送死
like lab rats to die.
你们为什么还要帮他们
So why are you helping them?
我们才没有
The hell we are.
你们带着他们的手环 不是吗
You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you?
现在 那些手环正告诉他们
Right now, those things are telling them
跟随我们下来是否安全
whether or not it's safe to follow us down.
好吧 你说我们能阻止这一切 怎么做
Ok. You said we could stop it. How?
把他们摘下来
Take them off.
方舟会认为你们已经死了
The Ark will think you're dead,
跟下来不安全
that it's not safe to follow.
明白了吗
You follow?
好吧 如果我们这么做
Right, and if we do,
有什么好处
I mean, what's in it for us?
总得有人帮我管理事务
Someone has got to help me run things.
小艾 法官怎么样
Hey, Ab. How's the Chancellor doing?
他能熬过今晚再说吧
Ask me again if he makes it through the night.
我们还失去了谁
Who else did we lose?
墨菲和墨贝格 名字都是约翰
Murphy and Mbege, both named John.
传送终止
着陆时都没有受伤
Neither was injured during landing.
同意 是别的原因致死的
I concur. Something else killed these two.
前一秒还好好的
One second, they were fine,
下一秒就死了
and the next, bang.
那就不是辐射
Then it isn't radiation.
得了吧 艾比
Come on, Abby.
痴心妄想可算不上好科学
Wishful thinking isn't good science.
这不是痴心妄想
It's not wishful thinking.
之前好好的 突然就死了
One second, fine, the next, bang
不是辐射致死的表现
isn't how exposure to radiation presents.
如果辐射足够强的话就有可能
Well, it could be if there was enough of it.
如果辐射那么强
If there was enough of it,
他们全都会死掉
they would all be dead.
拜托让我是对的吧
Please let me be right.
克拉克·格里芬
你知道我想知道什么吗
Hey, you know what I'd like to know?
为什么97年后才送我们下来
Why send us down today after 97 years?
发生了什么事
What changed?
管它呢 反正我很高兴他们这么做了
Who cares? I'm just glad they did.
以前我在牢房♥里等死
I woke up rotting in a cell,
现在我在一片林海自♥由♥旋转
and now I'm spinning in a forest.
也许他们在卫星上发现了什么
Maybe they found something on a satellite,
比如旧的气象卫星
you know, like an old weather satellite or...
不是卫星
It wasn't a satellite.
方舟气数将尽
The Ark is dying.
以目前的人口水平
At the current population level,
大概还能支撑三个月
there's roughly 3 months left of life support,
我们离开了 也许能维持4个月
maybe 4 now that we're gone.
所以他们是为了保守这个秘密
So that was the secret
才把你关起来的
they locked you up to keep,
这就是他们把你单独监禁
why the kept you in solitary,
而且将你父亲放逐于太空的原因吗
floated your old man?
我父亲是发现了这个问题的工程师
My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw.
他认为人们有权知道此事
He thought the people had a right to know.
但议会不同意 我母亲也反对
The council disagreed. My mother disagreed.
他们担心会引起恐慌
They were afraid it would cause a panic.
我们那时打算公诸于众 但是威尔斯
We were gonna go public, anyway, when Wells...
怎么了 告发你父亲了
What, turned in your dad?
反正我们还没公布 警卫就来了
Anyway, the guard showed up before we could.
结果就是今天这样了
That's why today.
所以他们才愿意冒这个险
That's why it was worth the risk.
就算我们都死了
Even if we all die,
至少他们给自己争取了更多时间
at least they bought themselves more time.
他们还会杀更多人的 是吗
They're gonna kill more people, aren't they?
挺好的 他们对我♥干♥了这些事后
Good. After what they did to me,
依我看 让他们都被放逐太空好了
I say, float them all.
你不是说真的
You don't mean that.
我们得警告他们才行
We have to warn them.
我父亲也这么说的
That's what my father said.
我真爱地球
Oh, damn, I love earth.
哦 老天爷
Oh! Holy...
奥克塔维亚 你要做什么
Octavia, what the hell are you doing?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
没关系 站着就好了
I know, but we can stand.
等等 按说这里不会有河流
Wait. There's not supposed to be a river here.
可这里有
Well, there is.
快脱衣服吧
So take off your damn clothes.
奥克塔维亚 快出来
Octavia, get out of the water.
快上岸来
Get out of the water now!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
不要
No.
-那是什么鬼东西 -我们得去救她
- What the hell is that? - We have to help her.
-怎么救 -别被吃掉就行
- What are you gonna do? - Try not to get eaten.
不行 先别急
No. Wait.
分散它注意力 也许就能救她了 搭把手
If we distract it, it might let her go. Help me.
用力
No!
成了 她被放开了
It worked. It let her go.
你能游到岸边来吗
Can you get to the shore now?
我来帮你
I got you.
它又回来了
It's coming back.
朝你们游过去了
It's headed right for you, guys.
快点 快点 继续游
Come on. Come on. Keep going.
没事
Ok.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你会没事的
You're gonna be ok.
自我告诫
Note to self...
再有下次 记得救女生
Next time, save the girl.
太棒了 接着来 宝贝
Yeah. Go on, baby.
继续
Yeah. Keep going.
下一个谁来
Who's next?
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
自我解放
We're liberating ourselves.
你以为是什么
What does it look like?
你这是要害死我们
It looks like you're trying to get us all killed.
联络系统已经中断了
The communication system is dead.
手环是我们身上唯一的线索
These wristbands are all we got.
摘掉手环 方舟会以为我们死了
Take them off, and the Ark will think we're dying,
会以为这里不安全他们不能跟来
that it's not safe for them to follow.
就是要达到这个目的 法官
That's the point, Chancellor.
我们自己也能活下去 对不对
We can take care of ourselves, can't we?
对
Yeah!
你认为这就是个游戏吗
You think this is a game?
太空站里的不只是我们的亲人和朋友
Those aren't just our friends and our parents up there.
他们是农民 医生 工程师
They're farmers, our doctors, our engineers.
我不管他对你们说了什么
I don't care what he tells you.
只依靠我们是生存不下去的
We won't survive here on our own...
而且 如果这里适合生存
And besides, if it really is safe,
你会不想让
how could you not want the rest
我们的人下来汇合吗
of our people to come down?
我的人都在这里了
My people already are down.
上面那群人禁锢了我们的同胞
Those people locked my people up.
他们因为我母亲生了第二个孩子
Those people killed my mother for the crime
就杀了她
of having a second child.
你父亲下的毒手
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表