剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
地球百子
第一季 第十集
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
贝拉米 住手
Bellamy, stop.
他该死
He deserves to die.
不 我们不能决定别人的生死
No. We don't decide who lives and dies.
我们驱逐他
We banish him.
我们的开始并不顺利
I think we got off to a rough start,
但是我们想要找到和平共处的办法
but we want to find a way to live together.
你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争
You started a war that you don't know how to end.
树上有地球人
There's grounders in the trees.
克拉克 快跑 跑
Clarke, run! Run!
一直跑到围墙之后
Don't stop till you get behind your walls.
走啊 带上她
Go. Take her.
林肯 不
Lincoln, no! Go!
就算之前没有开战
Well, if we weren't at war already,
现在肯定是了
we sure as hell are now.
返程飞船
The exodus ship?
等等 不对劲
Wait. Something is wrong.
克拉克不该来的
Clarke shouldn't be out here.
她妈妈在飞船上
Her mom was on the ship.
她需要一个解释
She's looking for answers.
你要是想帮她 就帮我找到黑匣子
You want to help her, find me the black box,
硬盘驱动器 或是任何
hard drives, anything that will explain
能解释飞船坠毁原因的东西
why the ship crashed.
要小心
Stay sharp.
地球人对桥上事件的报复
Grounder retaliation for what happened
只是时间问题
on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when.
这能怪他们吗
Can you blame them?
不 该怪你
No. I blame you.
要不是你带着枪
Maybe if you didn't bring guns...
要是我们不带枪 大家都会死
If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed.
他们为什么来已经不重要了
Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore.
重要的是来的时候我们得做好应战的准备
It's our job to be ready when they do.
现在我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own now.
克拉克 别动
Clarke, stop!
-是火箭燃料吗 -是联氨
- Rocket fuel? - Hydrazine...
液态时非常不稳定
highly unstable in its nonsolid form.
要是遇到明火
If this stuff meets fire,
我们都会化成灰烬
we're all pink mist.
小心手雷
Fire in the hole!
我们得让大家离开这里
We need to clear the area.
好吧
Ok, then.
按编队行动 不要离队 拿好武器
We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot.
我们得在天黑前回去
We got to get back before dark.
还没见到你哥哥或其他人
Hey. No sign of your brothers or the others yet.
我不在乎
Hey. I don't care.
贾斯珀 再讲一遍吧
Jasper, tell us again,
你当时怎么保持镇定的
how'd you stay so calm?
换我肯定吓死了
I would've been terrified.
只有恐惧战胜了你
Fear is only a problem
它才是个问题 不是吗
if you let it stop you, right?
那都不是他的原创 那是芬的话
That's not even his line. Finn said that.
我看到树上有地球人
I saw the grounders in the trees.
那种感觉前所未有
It was like nothing I ever felt.
那刻只剩下纯粹的生物本能
Pure animal instinct took over.
扣动扳机 两个地球人就死了
One pull of the trigger, two grounders dead.
纯粹的生物本能
"Pure animal instinct"?
怎么不说纯粹被吓坏了
More like pure pants-wetting panic.
只有你死我活的时刻
You don't really know what you're made of
你才能发掘出自己的潜力
until a moment like that when it's kill or be killed
当你和矛头只有一线之隔时
and there's just nothing between you and the tip of the spear.
好吧 够了
Ok. This has to stop.
好啦 让大家都听听吧
Come on. Let us have this.
-大家 -看嘛
- "Us"? - Look at him.
孩子现在可是英雄
The boy is a folk hero.
为这还换给我们一个大帐篷呢
They even gave us a bigger tent.
有人触发警戒线了
Somebody hit the trip wire!
-哪道警戒线 -是地球人吗
- Which wire? - Was it a grounder?
什么也看不到
I don't see anything.
你确定是有人触发警戒线了吗
Are you sure it was the trip wire?
我什么也没看到 康纳你呢
I got nothing. Connor?
没有
Nothing.
有东西在动
Something moved.
在那里
There, there, there!
我打中他了 走吧
Think I got him. Let's go.
林肯
Lincoln.
慢点
Hey, slow down.
奥克塔维亚 小心
Octavia, be careful.
天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god.
不会吧
No way.
墨菲
Murphy?
他人呢
Where is he?
除了康纳和德里克 大家都出去 快
Everyone but Connor and Derek. Out... Now!
他说他被地球人抓去了
He claims he was with the grounders.
他想潜回营地时被我们抓到了
We caught him trying to sneak back into camp.
我没想潜回
I wasn't sneaking.
我是在躲地球人
I was running from the grounders.
有人看到地球人吗
Anyone see grounders?
这样的话
Well, in that case...
你怎么回事啊
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?
我们都知道他回来会怎么样
We were clear what would happen if he came back.
不 要是他和地球人在一起
No. If he was with the grounders,
那就应该知道对我们有利的信息
then he knows things that can help us.
帮我们 在我们把他吊起来
Help us? We hanged him,
驱逐了之后吗 我们必须杀了他
we banished him, and now we're gonna kill him.
让开
Get the hell out of my way.
等等 芬是对的
No. Finn is right.
见鬼了他是对的
Like hell, he is.
克拉克 想想夏洛特
Clarke, think about Charlotte.
我是在想她
I am thinking about her,
但是在夏洛特身上发生的事
but what happened to Charlotte
除了他之外 我们也一样有错
was as much our fault as his.
他没有撒谎
He's not lying.
他的指甲被拔掉了 他们折磨了他
His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him.
你和那些地球人应该交流一下经验
You and the grounders should compare notes.
地球人知道我们已经开战了
The grounders know we're at war.
我们的事你和他们说了多少
What did you tell them about us?
什么都说了
Everything.
他一旦有所好转
Once he's better,
我们就去弄明白他到底知道些什么
we find out what he knows,
然后再把他赶出这里 行吗
and then he's out of here, ok?
如果他不愿意离开呢
What if he refuses to leave?
到时我们拿他怎么办
What do we do with him then?
那样的话我们就杀了他
Then we kill him.
贾斯珀 15分钟后就轮到你了
Hey, Jasper, you're on in 15.
以防万一你饿了
In case you're hungry.
谢了 我马上出去
Thanks. Be right out.
我喜欢你的帐篷
I like your tent.
也许等你轮完岗我能过来坐坐
Maybe I could come by after your shift,
再听你说说桥上发生的事
hear about the bridge again.
实际上待会儿我有事要忙
I'm actually busy later.
是吗 好吧
Yeah. Ok.
那下回再说吧
Some other time, then.
再见
See you.
你脑子秀逗了吗
Are you kidding me?
她意图表现得够明显了
That was there for the taking.
你是说哈珀吗 她唾手可得
Harper? She's low-hanging fruit.
别告诉我你还在等奥克塔维亚
Don't tell me you're still holding out for Octavia.
我得走了
I got to go.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表