剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你说对了 他们没跟过来
You were right. They didn't follow us.
索命者们会走这些通道
Reapers use these tunnels.
崔斯坦怕撞见他们 不会冒险的
Tristan wouldn't risk running into them.
索命者是什么东西
What the hell's a reaper?
你该希望自己永远不会知道
Pray you never find out.
我们得继续走
We have to keep moving.
林肯 你被击中了
Lincoln, you're hit.
让我看看
Hey, let me look at that.
我受过比这还重得伤 一样继续打仗
I've fought battles with worse wounds than this.
我们现在不是在打仗
We're not in a battle right now.
这就是战场
Yes, we are.
你为什么要帮我们
Why are you helping us?
不可能只为了奥克塔维亚
This can't just be about Octavia.
好吧 不说也行 把你的刀给我
Fine. Don't tell us. Give me your knife.
烧下刀刃
Heat the blade.
你该找个东西咬着
You might want something to bite down on.
你们太软弱了
You people are so soft.
如果你们不学着...
If you don't learn to be more...
我们族人不该那么对你们
What my people are doing to yours is wrong.
这太帅了
Very cool.
别光顾着看机械
Stop thinking like a mechanic
快帮我找个能射穿的地方
and find me something to shoot through.
等着看这机械师怎么把门给你打开
Well, this mechanic's gonna hot wire the door.
这就是舱口了
There's the hatch.
省省吧 从上面锁着呢
Locks from above. Forget it.
给你的命令你就照做 好吗
I give you an order, you follow it, right?
该死
Damn it.
都是因为我他才在里面
He's up there because of me.
帮我找到控制门的线路
Help me find the door circuit.
我们已经失去了克拉克
We lost Clarke.
不能再失去贝拉米
We can't lose Bellamy, too.
贾斯珀 闭嘴
Jasper, shut up.
他们就在你上面 小声点
They are, like, right above your head.
那很好
Good.
只要打穿地板就行
I'll have to shoot through the floor.
只要弄清楚墨菲在哪里就行
I just need to figure out where Murphy is.
这样不行
Bad idea.
联
氨
高
度
易
燃
我了个去 这么多
Holy crap. There's tons of it.
降落时引擎启动晚了
The engines fired late on the way down.
我们可以制♥造♥更多炸♥弹♥
We can make more bombs.
行啊 记在要务清单上吧
Yeah. Put that on our to-do list.
但从现在开始 不许开枪 听懂了吗
But from now on, no shooting, you got me?
很好
That's good.
那就照做
Then do what I said.
贝拉米
Bellamy?
贝拉米 你还好吗
Bellamy! Are you ok?
想让她知道你还活着吗
You want her to know you're alive?
开始绑吧
Start tying.
贝拉米 听得到吗
Bellamy! Do you copy?
我没事
I'm fine.
刚刚枪没发火
Just a misfire.
别担心我 都回去备战 全都回去
Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you...
让雷文动作快点
And tell Raven to hurry her ass up.
行了 还说个没完了
All right, that's long enough.
把两边绑在一起
Tie those two ends together.
把那扇门弄开
Get that door open.
站起来 把它扔过横梁
All right. Now get up and toss it over.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你要我道歉吗 我...
You want me to apologize? I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你误会了 贝拉米
You got it all wrong, Bellamy.
我不是要听你说什么
I don't want you to say anything.
我要你亲身感受我经历过的 然后
I want you to feel what I felt, and then...
然后我要你死
then I want you to die.
你们在那干什么呢
What are you two doing over there?
快点过来 排练一下团结日的庆典
Come on. Let's rehearse for the unity day pageant.
那些空间站
The stations...
-是其他空间站 -其他空间站看到之后
The other stations. The other stations saw this
也想要一起联合起来
and wanted to be together, too.
-说得非常好 -所有空间站都联合起来后
- That's very good. - When all the stations were joined,
他们自称为方舟
they called themselves the Ark.
说得好 威尔斯
Good job, wells.
爸爸 方舟怎么能一直停留在太空中
Daddy, how does the ark stay in space?
好问题
Good question.
因为方舟远离了地球的地心引力
By keeping out of the earth's gravitational pull.
我爸爸说是因为推进器
My daddy says it's the thrusters.
你♥爸♥爸说得也对 克拉克
Well, your daddy's right, Clarke.
方舟的四周都有推进器
There are thrusters all over the ark.
每个空间站都有
Every station has them.
让空间站持续转动 形成自身的引力
They keep us spinning so that we generate our own gravity.
帮助我们停留在轨道上 为我们导航
They help us stay in orbit and they help us steer.
没错
Yes.
等等 你没来过这里 怎么会有地图
Wait. If you never were down here, how'd you map it?
战利品
Spoils of war.
那是什么
What is that?
索命者
Reapers.
站上去
Stand on it.
把头钻进去
Put it over your head.
太荒谬了 地球人随时可能...
This is insane. The grounders could...
不要
No.
必须马上动手
We need to do this now.
我已经在尽快了
I'm working as fast as I can.
门上的电线跟点火系统混在了一起
The wires for the door are mixed in with the ignition system.
一旦弄错可就出大事
Sparking the wrong one would be bad.
把它套在脖子上
Put it over your head.
满意了
Happy now?
你真勇敢 不是吗
You're so brave, aren't you?
冲进这里 以为自己可以扭转全局
I mean, you came in here thinking you're just gonna turn
觉得自己比我更强大
this whole thing around, that you were stronger than me,
还想着也许你的朋友们会来帮你
and maybe one of your friends would come and help you.
你现在是怎么想的 贝拉米
Well, what are you thinking now, Bellamy?
不可能只有这一条路 快查查地图
This can't be the only way. Check the map.
要想在崔斯坦屠♥杀♥你们的人之前赶回去
If you want to get home before Tristan slaughters your people,
只有这一条路
this is the only way.
克拉克
Clarke.
看那个手推车
The carts.
那他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
右手边的隧♥道♥
The tunnel on the right
会带你们穿越丛林回到营地
will lead you through the woods into your camp.
拿着这个
Take this.
你想做什么
What are you gonna do?
我把他们引开
I'm gonna lead them away.
等他们被我引开之后 赶快跑
Wait until they follow me, then run.
为了奥克塔维亚
For Octavia.
等一下
Wait a second.
如果被他们抓住 你会死的
If they catch you, they'll kill you.
担心你们自己吧
Worry about yourselves.
日落时崔斯坦的游骑兵大部队就会赶到
Most of Tristan's rangers will be at your gate by nightfall,
但他会让骑兵打头阵 以作侦察
but he'll send riders ahead, scouts.
在他们到达前你们所有人都要离开
All of you have to be gone before they arrive.
有人过来了
One of them's coming.
我们要逃去哪儿呢
Where are we supposed to go?
我的书里有一张地图
In my book, there's a map.
上面画有去东海的路线
Chart course to the eastern sea.
在那里有一个部落
There's a clan there,
首领是一个名叫露娜的女人 她是我朋友
led by a woman called Luna, a friend.
就说我让你们去的
Tell her I sent you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表