剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
别伤害她
Don't hurt her?
好吧 我们来做个交易
Ok, I'll make you a deal.
如果你现在跟我走
You come with me right now,
我就放了她
I will let her go.
别听他的 夏洛特
Don't do it, Charlotte.
别听他的 夏洛特
Don't do it, Charlotte!
-别这样 -不 我必须这样做
- No! - No, I have to!
墨菲 她不会跟你走
Murphy, this is not happening.
我不能让你们再受伤害
I can't let any of you get hurt anymore.
别因我而受伤 别为我的行为买♥♥单
Not because of me. Not after what I did.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
不
No!
不要 不要
No, no, no! No!
贝拉米
Bellamy.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
贝拉米 住手 你会杀死他的
Bellamy, stop! You'll kill him!
起开 他该死
Get off me! Uhh! He deserves to die.
不 我们不能决定别人的生死
No! We don't decide who lives and dies.
至少不是在地球上
Not down here.
帮帮我上帝 你说过
So help me god, if you say the people
人们有权决定...
have a right to decide--
不 我那时候错了 好吗
No, I was wrong before, ok?
你是对的
You were right.
有时候揭露真♥相♥是危险的事情
Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth.
但如果我们想在地球上生存下来
But if we're gonna survive down here,
我们不能
we can't just live by
随心所欲地乱来
whatever the hell we want.
我们需要规则
We need rules.
谁来制定规则呢 你吗
And who makes those rules, huh? You?
我们将一起制定规则 好吗
For now, we make the rules. Ok?
然后呢 我们就这样放过他
So, what, then? We just take him back
假装这一切都没发生吗
and pretend like it never happened?
不
No!
我们驱逐他
We banish him.
起来
Get up.
贝拉米 住手
Bellamy! Stop!
要是在被我抓到你靠近营地
If I ever catch you near camp,
我们就到这里来
we'll be back here.
明白吗
Understand?
至于你们四个人
As for the four of you,
可以回来跟随我
you can come back and follow me,
或者和他一起去死
or go off with him to die.
自己决定
Your choice.
快点 加油
Come on, come on!
不
No!
该死
Damn it!
她给我们的调压器是坏的
She gave us a bad part.
我希望
I'm hoping...
这一切有一个合理的解释
there's a logical explanation for all this.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我知道 很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
我们都知道这计划成功的机会不大
We all knew it was a long shot.
我仍然相信
I still believe.
调压器是干什么用的 艾比
What's the pressure regulator for, Abby?
这压根没什么病毒 对吧
There's no bacteria, is there?
你那受感染的机械师
Your infected mechanic...
雷文·雷耶斯
Raven Reyes.
她要干什么
What's she up to?
你知道她的男朋友芬·柯林斯
Did you know that her boyfriend Finn Collins...
也是百子之一吗
was one of the hundred?
你的执迷
Your obsession...
要害她也被流放了
is now gonna get her floated, too.
如果你不告诉我 你们想干什么
If you don't tell me what you're up to...
我就不能救她了
I won't be able to save her.
你还是不懂
You still don't understand.
我是在努力拯救所有人
I'm trying to save all of us.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
继续搜寻雷文·雷耶斯
Continue to search for Raven Reyes.
长官
Sir.
那是什么
What was that?
长官 有吊舱发射了
Sir, a pod launched.
艾比 你干了什么
Abby...What have you done?
我们得知道真♥相♥
We have to know the truth.
所以我们决定驱逐
That's why we've decided to banish...
有谁对此有意见吗
Anybody got a problem with that?
我们能和他们通话吗
Will we be able to talk to them?
不能 更像是摩斯密♥码♥
No. More like morse code.
你想来试试吗
You want to do the honors?
那个端口
That port right there.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
怎么了
What happened?
失败了
It didn't work.
我想我们把所有的手环都烧了
I think we fried all the wristbands.
坐这里 后果自负
Sit there at your own risk.
我觉得我可能被诅咒了
I think I might be cursed.
那就叫我冒险者吧
Then call me a risk taker.
贾斯珀 你不是被诅咒了
And Jasper, you're not cursed.
那我就是幸运儿了
I'm lucky then.
不 是勇士
No. Brave.
勇士
Brave?
是因为脸被打呢
For getting my face bashed in
还是因为毁了和方舟联♥系♥的机会
or for ruining any chance to contact the ark?
不是 是因为抵抗欺凌弱小的人
No, for standing up to a bully
还试图帮助每个人
and trying to help everyone.
是啊 失败了 两次都是
Yeah. And failing. Both times.
其他人压根不敢站出来 不是吗
I didn't see anyone else step up. Did you?
我不在乎结果如何
And I don't care how things turned out.
你很勇敢去尝试了
You were brave to try.
勇气总是要被赞赏
And bravery is always rewarded.
芬
Finn!
芬 住手 冷静
Finn, stop it! Calm down!
我们对他们来说就死了 难道你不明白吗
We're dead to them! Don't you get that?
不 还有希望
No, there's still hope.
你自己都不信
Even you don't believe that.
结束了 克拉克
It's over, Clarke.
他们会在上面死去 我们就是孤单的了
They're gonna die up there, and we're alone.
我们不是孤单的 你不是孤单的
We're not alone! You're not alone.
你不是孤单的
You're not alone.
地球百子
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表