剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
看来他们没能来这里
Looks like they never made it here.
确实 我想可能是炸♥弹♥来的太突然
No. I figure the bombs took them by surprise.
这么多储备 多浪费啊
All this preparation. What a waste.
我不觉得 也许这算是幸运呢
I don't know. Maybe they were lucky.
他们只能在这里生活几年
They couldn't have lived more than a few years down here,
然后食物就会消耗殆尽
then when they ran out of food
或者精神崩溃
or lost their minds,
他们可能会打开门
they would've opened the doors and
没过几天就死了
been dead within a few days.
当时 可能更快
Back then, maybe sooner.
不管怎么说
Anyway.
我们怎么处理她
What are we gonna do about her?
如果我没有跟墨菲对峙
If I hadn't confronted Murphy,
就不会发生这些事情了
none of this would have happened.
你怎么会知道事情会发展成这样
How could you know it'd go down like that?
贝拉米知道
Bellamy knew.
我们以为地球人是个威胁
We think the grounders are a threat.
现在我们却在互相残杀
Now we're killing each other.
犯了罪必须得受到惩罚
There have to be consequences.
我们不能任由他们吊死别人
We can't just let them hang people.
不能
No.
希望在墨菲因为我们帮她
Hopefully, we figure it out before Murphy
而杀掉我们之前能想到办法
kills us for helping her.
他可不是能一笑泯恩仇的那种人
He's not the forgive and forget type.
-你怎么 -这不用你操心
- How did you... - Don't worry about it.
最快多久能装好
How fast can you install it?
我不知道 也许几个小时
I don't know. A few hours, maybe.
我们也许没那么多时间
We may not have that much time.
我这就做
I'm on it.
我们的祖先造了这个方舟拯救我们
Our ancestors built this ark to be our salvation,
但它对我们也是种考验
but it's also our test.
我们凭借信念坚持下来
But we endure because we have faith.
相信有一天 几代人之后
Faith that one day, generations from now,
我们人类会重返地球
our people will return to the ground.
你是来加入我们的吗
Are you here to join us?
他是来看我的 薇拉
He's here to see me, Vera.
你继续胡言乱语吧
Go on with your mumbo-jumb
你母亲今天灵感爆发 马库斯
Your mother's inspired today, Marcus.
我记得你还是看树人的时候
I remember when you were the tender of the tree.
你那时是个可爱的孩子
You were a cute kid.
我们开始献祭吧
Let's begin the offering.
为何带她下来 奈吉尔 你想要什么
Why did you bring her down here, Nygel? What do you want?
是你想要什么
It's about what you want.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
我只对签了字的认罪书感兴趣
Unless is a signed confession, I'm not interested.
和你朋友艾比·格里芬有关也不感兴趣吗
Not even if it involves your friend Abby Griffin?
艾比怎么了
What about Abby?
她和一个叫雷文·雷耶斯的姑娘
She and a girl named Raven Reyes
让我给她们弄个调压器
asked me to get them a pressure regulator.
作为一名卑贱的厨房♥技工
As a lowly culinary tech,
我觉得我别无选择
I didn't feel I had a choice
当你的一位议员朋友
when one of your fellow councillors
要求我为她犯法的时候
asked me to help her break the law.
你什么时候开始
And since when do you
主动供出你的顾客来了
give up your customers?
我没有顾客 马库斯
I don't have customers, Marcus.
我是方舟上的一名公民
I am a citizen of the ark,
我不相信任何人
and I don't believe anyone
应该凌驾于法律之上
should be above the law.
你呢
Do you?
你是船上令人憎恶的人 奈吉尔
You're a plague on this ship, Nygel.
就算你说的是真的
And even if what you said is true,
在你的一面之词和议员之间
it's your word against a member of the council,
你觉得人们会相信谁呢
and who do you think the people will believe?
你知道吗 你应该感谢我
You know... You should thank me.
如果没有艾比挡道
With Abby out the way,
你的计划会更顺利
your agenda should sail right through.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你几乎和你妈妈一样有说服力
You're almost as convincing as your mother.
正如地球有朝一日将会供养我们
As the earth will one day provide for us,
我们也应供养这个地球
So we provide for the earth.
要我说就是浪费水
Waste of water if you ask me.
对他们来说不是
Not to them.
芬 芬 快醒醒
Finn. Finn, wake up.
她走了
She's gone.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
你不能一直躲起来
You can't hide forever.
不用担心 我们不会伤害你的
Don't worry. We won't hurt you.
让我走
Let me go!
我正在尽力
I'm trying,
我正在尽力帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我又不是你妹妹 别帮我了
I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me!
我在这里
I'm over here!
你想让我俩都送命吗
Are you trying to get us both killed?
快离开 我才是他们想抓的人
Just go, ok? I'm the one they want.
夏洛特 听我说
Ok, Charlotte, listen to me.
我不会丢下你的
I won't leave you.
别这样 贝拉米
Please, Bellamy.
墨菲 我在这里
Murphy! I'm over here!
出来吧 夏洛特 出来吧
Come on out, Charlotte! Come on out.
有人来过
Someone else was here.
-不要 墨菲 -墨菲抓到了她
- No, no! Murphy! - Murphy has her.
艾比 下次你动手术时
Abby, how about I pace
换我在你身边踱步如何
in the operating room next time you're working?
艾比 你是不是从诊所拿了吗♥啡♥
Abby, did you take morphine from the clinic?
他们已经清点了库存
They inventoried already?
还没 凯恩刚刚来过 他正赶往机械站
No. Kane was just here. He's on his way to mecha
去逮捕你俩
to arrest both of you right now.
你给了奈吉尔吗♥啡♥
You gave Nygel morphine?
她举报了我
She turned me in.
还需要多久
How much longer?
20分钟
20 minutes.
他们五分钟后就能到
They're gonna be here in 5.
不管发生了什么
No matter what happens,
你一定要发射吊舱
you launch that pod.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我不会丢下你
I'm not going without you.
一个人到达地球足矣 雷文
Only one of us needs to get to the ground, Raven.
一旦找到了那群孩子
The second you find those kids,
就立即发送信♥号♥♥
you radio back.
如果不这样做 300名无辜的人会死去
300 innocent people will die if you don't.
艾比 他们会流放你
Abby, they'll float you.
让他们流放去吧
Then they'll float me.
告诉克拉克我爱她
Tell Clarke I love her.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
放我下来
Put me down!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
见鬼
Damn it.
贝拉米
Bellamy!
你对抗不了所有人 把她交出来
You cannot fight all of us. Give her up.
或许我对抗不了 但是我保证
Maybe not, but I guarantee
我会拉上几个垫背的
I'll take a few of you with me.
贝拉米 别冲动
Bellamy! Stop!
这样太过分了
This has gone too far.
大家冷静下来
Just calm down.
我们好好谈谈
We'll talk about this.
我烦死了你的长篇大论
I'm sick of listening to you talk.
-放开她 -我会割开她的喉咙
- Let her go. - I will slit her throat.
别这样 别伤害她
No, please. Please don't hurt her.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表