剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
贝拉米 别这么做
Bellamy, don't do this.
别这么做 不要
Don't do this. No!
-他该死 -不
- He deserves to die. - No.
我们不能决定别人的生死
We don't decide who lives and dies.
返程飞船还链接在
The exodus ship is still tied in
我们的主系统里
to all our major systems.
如果它发射了 方舟就会受创
If it launches, the Ark will be crippled,
所有留在方舟的人都会死
and everyone left on board will die.
发射
Launch!
你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争
You started a war that you don't know how to end.
你根本不知道你的人干了什么
You have no idea what your people have done.
我们必须阻止他们攻击
We had to stop the attack.
没用的
You stopped nothing.
克拉克 快走
Clarke, come on.
克拉克
Clarke -- uh!
带出去杀掉
Take him away and kill him.
不不不 不不
No. No. No! No!
所有模拟分♥析♥都尝试了
Every simulation has been run.
所有系统修复
Every system modification
都做了
has been made.
无法更改的事实就是51小时后
The hard and simple fact is that in 51 hours,
方舟的任何生命
life on the Ark
都将不复存在
will no longer be possible.
不过好在
I choose to find consolation
还有一件值得高兴的事
in one remarkable truth.
地球百子中的幸存者
The surviving members of the 100
证明了他们比我们想象的
have proven themselves to be more resilient
要坚强的多
than we could've ever imagined.
我们的种族得以延续了
Our legacy will go on,
为此
and for that...
我不仅感激
I am not only grateful...
而且骄傲
but I am proud.
那我们该告诉剩下的人做什么
So what do we tell our constituents to do now?
我们又能做什么
What do we do now?
扪心自问
Look inside.
寻找灵魂的安宁
Find your peace.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我会将所剩资源
I'm releasing all available resources
全部分发给方舟剩下的居民
to the surviving citizens of the Ark.
这次不再定量配给了
There will be no more rationing.
这些资源属于所有人
What we have belongs to all of us.
你还好吗 艾比
Are you all right, Abby?
很好
Yes.
我还有个病人
I have a patient.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥中受伤的 我得走了
She was hurt in the bomb blast. I need to go.
长官 还没确定没有希望了
Sir, is it wise to waste rations
就取消定量配给真的好吗
when we don't know for sure?
可我们已经确定没希望了
But we do know for sure.
我不能什么都不做干等着
Well, I can't just do nothing.
我要去找解决问题的办法
I have to find a solution.
我知道这个事实很难接受
Hey, I know this is hard to accept,
但如果你想把仅剩的时间
but if you'd like to spend your remaining time
都用来重做模拟分♥析♥
rerunning simulations,
我不拦你
by all means, you can do that.
不过我打算和我的家人还有
I, however, will be spending my time
97年的苏格兰威士忌度过余下的时光
with family and a bottle of 97-year-old scotch.
快点 这些掩体可不会自己修建起来
Come on. These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves.
这些地雷最好管用
Better hope those landmines work.
我们浪费了那么多火♥药♥
All the gunpowder we're wasting,
本来可以做更多手榴弹是
we could be making more grenades.
你想来亲自试试它的威力吗
You want to come over here and test one?
很可爱 早上前整个区都要布上雷
Cute. I need this entire section mined by morning.
然后你再去弄南区
Then you finish the south field.
我说过 明早我们要去找芬
I told you, we're going after Finn,
克拉克 还有蒙蒂
Clarke, and Monty in the morning.
我也说过 谁都不许离开营地
And I told you, nobody leaves this camp.
我跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
我们不能随便就抛弃我们的人
We can't just abandon our people.
假如你想领导这群人
You want to lead them,
那就得让他们感受到你是在乎的
show them you give a damn.
那他妈的是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么问题
What the hell is the matter with you?
对不起 我睡着了
I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep.
我站了一天的岗了
I've been on watch all day.
我们都站了一天的岗了
We've all been on watch all day!
那颗子弹意味着少杀一个地球人
That bullet was one less dead grounder.
贝拉米 你吓到大家了
Bell, you're scaring people.
他们就应该懂得什么叫害怕
They should be scared!
桥上的炸♥弹♥给了我们一些时间去做准备
The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare,
但如今时间到了
but that time is up!
此时此刻地球人就在外面等着呢
The grounders are out there right now,
等着我们离开营地 然后把我们
waiting for us to leave and picking us off
一个一个地解决掉
one by one when we do!
克拉克 芬 蒙蒂都不见了
Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone,
八成已经死了
probably dead,
假如你们想成为下一个
and if you want to be next,
我是拦不住你们的
I can't stop you,
但是不准把枪带出这个营地
but no guns are leaving this camp!
这个营地是唯一能保我们一命的地方
This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!
都回去工作吧
Get back to work!
你左侧的防御很弱
Your left flank is vulnerable.
我树上的弓箭手
My archers are in the trees
会遵照命令杀掉一切有敌意的人
with orders to kill anyone hostile.
而你没有敌意 不是吗 崔斯坦
You're not hostile, are you, Tristan?
这就是那个把你打趴下了的人吗
So this is who's beating you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是被派来屠♥杀♥你的同胞的人
I'm the man sent to slaughter your people.
司令派你来的吗
The commander sent you?
你的人马现在归我管了
Your unit is mine now.
我的骑兵都饿了
My rangers are hungry.
他们在河边
They're at the river.
去喂饱他们
Go feed them.
明早晨光初现我们就朝侵略者的营地推进
We march on the invaders' camp at first light.
我会迅速地完成你没做到的事
I'll make quick work of what you failed to do,
就从她开始
starting with this one.
安雅 快看 那边
Anya, look! Over there.
烽火
A signal fire.
索命者来了
Reapers.
通知他们我们看见了
Let them know we see it.
我会让我最快的骑士去给司令预警
I'll send my fastest rider to warn the commander.
不行 没时间了
No. There is no time.
杀了这个囚犯
Kill the prisoner.
到河边集♥合♥
Get to the river.
那个男孩死了吗
Is the boy dead?
-很好 -芬
- Good. - Finn.
把这个女孩也杀了 然后赶上来
Kill the girl, then catch up.
你以为我不想去找他们吗
Don't you think I want to go after them, too?
假如是你在外面
If it was you out there,
你觉得蒙蒂 克拉克 或者是芬
you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn
会躲在这里不出去吗
would hide behind these walls?
不会
No.
他们会去找我
They'd go after me.
然后白白被杀
Then they'd be dead, too.
我在做我认为对这个团队有好处的事
I am doing what I think is right for the group.
真是好笑 奥克塔维亚失踪的时候
It's funny, you didn't think that way
你可不是这么想的
when Octavia went missing.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去为你的布雷区多找些火♥药♥ 长官
More gunpowder for your minefield...Sir.
水...
Water...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表