剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
长官 远程引爆失败
Sir, remote detonations failed.
分离装置没有成功启动
We are negative for go-sci separation,
发射失败
Negative for launch.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
在这里不能 长官 不
Not from here, sir, no.
必须有人留下来手动发射
Someone will have to launch manually.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
必须有人要留下来 艾比
Someone has to stay behind, Abby.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
我可以回去重组系统
I can go back and reprogram the system,
可是需要时间
but it'll take time.
我们会错过去美国东部的机会
We'll miss the window for the eastern United States.
就无法降落在百子附近的地方
We won't land anywhere near the hundred.
那就等它转回来再出发
Then we'll wait till it comes back around again.
到时候方舟里的空气会耗尽
The ark will be out of air by then.
救赎
Salvation...
需要代价
comes at a price.
我们还有多少空气
How much air will he have?
能撑一周 最多两周
A week. Two weeks at most.
脱离了 我们出发了
We're away. We've launched.
怎么做到的
How?
上帝保佑 我的朋友
Godspeed, my friends.
上帝保佑
Godspeed.
塞隆尼斯 你在哪里
Thelonious, where are you?
在我应该在的地方
Right where I'm supposed to be.
抓紧了 艾比
Hold on tight, abby.
你很快就会见到你女儿了
You'll see your daughter soon.
我也会见到我儿子
And I'll see my son.
他们来了
They're here.
奥克塔维亚在哪里
Where's Octavia?
她五分钟前离开了 没说去哪里
She left 5 minutes ago. Didn't say where to.
她觉得自己是武士吗
She thinks she's a damn samurai.
看到什么了吗
You see anything?
没有 他们到底在等什么
No. What the hell are they waiting for?
他们等得越久 对我们越好
The longer they wait, the better.
我们要为雷文争取时间
This is about buying time for Raven.
看到了 他们来了
I see them. They're moving!
一个两个三个 还有很多
I count 1, 2, 3, no, wait, there's more.
看不清了 有很多
I don't know, man. There's too many of them.
-刚刚是谁说的 -应该是斯特林
- Who was that? - Sterling, I think.
南边壕道
South foxhole.
南边壕道 汇报状况
South foxhole, report now.
来了 我们没事
Yeah, yeah. We're ok.
他们没有攻击 就像在攻击幽灵
They didn't attack. It's like-- it's like shooting at ghosts.
在那里
There!
我看到了
I see them!
等等 住手 不许开枪
Stop! Stop. Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
装弹 快点
Reload. Now.
刚刚那是最后的弹♥药♥了
Those were our last clips.
我们应该撤退
We should--we should fall back.
不行 如果这里失守
No. If this position falls,
他们就可以直接去我们的大门
They'll walk right to the front door.
看不到人
I don't see anyone.
他们太快了
They're too fast.
我打中了 似乎打中了
I hit--I hit them. I think I hit them.
你到底看到了没有
Do you see it or don't you?
看不出来 下面太乱了
No. It's a mess down here.
是橘色的 好好看看
It'll be orange. Look harder!
你得找到
You have to find the wire
手动控制装置和电磁铁相连的电线
that connects the manual override to the electromagnet.
又不是让你造火箭
It's not rocket science.
这跟造火箭也差不多了
It is rocket science, actually.
终于发现你不擅长的事了
Guess we finally found something you're not good at.
我以前什么都是第一名
I used to be picked first for everything.
地球生存技巧
Earth skills,
零重力学课程
zero-g mech course.
第一名
First...
每次都是
Every time.
我他妈怎么落到了这步田地
So, how the hell did I end up here?
雷文
Hey Raven?
我也会第一个选你
I'd pick you first.
这是当然 我这么厉害
Of course you would. I'm awesome.
我找到了 橘色电线
Hey, I found it. Orange wire.
太好了 跟着那条电线
About time! Now follow that wire
找到手动控制面板
to the override panel.
雷文 电线烧毁了 不能用
Raven? It's fried. Totally useless.
告诉我状况没我想得那么糟
Tell me this isn't as bad as I think.
你会熔接电线吗
You know how to splice a wire?
-不会 -那就真糟了
- No. - Then it's worse.
别动 告诉我怎么做
Hey, stop. Just talk me through it.
四处都是他们的人 哈珀 趴下
They're everywhere! Harper, get down!
我们需要增援
We need backup!
雷文 地雷阵居然管用了
Raven, our mines actually worked!
贾斯珀会熔接
Jasper can splice.
贾斯珀 回来运输机帮我们
Jasper, we need you in the dropship right now.
不行 西边的树林不能失守
Negative. We can't give up the west woods.
那里都是地雷 贝拉米
The west woods are mine, Bellamy.
地球人刚还踩了一个
The grounders just figured that out.
贾斯珀 快回来
Jasper, get in here.
我看到一个 那里 打那里
I see one! There! There!
他们在耗我们的火力
They're drawing our fire.
该死 我没子弹了
Damn it. I'm all out.
他们想让我们打光弹♥药♥
They want us to run out of ammo.
枪手们都听好了
All gunners, listen up.
地球人不是在进攻
The grounders are not attacking.
他们就是想浪费我们的子弹
They're making us waste bullets.
平行于我们跑的人 不要开枪
Don't shoot when they're running laterally.
贾斯珀说得对 别开枪
Jasper's right. Don't fire
除非确定是进攻
until you're sure it's attack.
重复一遍 除非确定是进攻 不得开枪
Repeat, do not fire until you are sure.
克拉克 坚持住 我就来
Clarke, hang tight, I'm on my way.
这刀是因为隐瞒这里有地雷
That's for not telling us about the minefield.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
开始进攻
Now we attack.
他们来了
Here they come!
是地球人 快回去
The grounders! Get back here!
贝拉米
Bellamy!
承认吧 你也想要刀
Admit it. You want one.
不好 你中箭了
No! You're hit!
米勒 撤退 快点
Miller, fall back, now.
你还能走路吗
Can you walk?
扶着我
Oh. Hey. Hold on to me.
我得把你送回墙里
Let me get you behind that wall.
林肯 你回来了
Lincoln. You made it.
我叫你们离开了
I told you to leave.
我们是想走 可他们的探子已经到了
We tried. The scouts were already there.
收到吗
Do you copy?
那是什么
What is that?
谁回去取点子弹来
Someone go back to camp and get more bullets.
你怎么不去打仗
Why are you not there?
雷文中枪了
Raven was shot.
我们需要止血的药
We need medicine to slow the bleeding.
你跑来就为了救一个人吗
You came to save one life?
我没空解释
I don't have time to explain.
你到底有没有药
Do you have the medicine or not?
我有
I have it.
撤退
Fall back.
不 坚守阵地
No. Stand your ground.
他们占领大门的话 我们就都死定了
If they take the gate, we're all dead.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表