剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我的朋友 我的家
My friends, my home?
明天你就无家可回了
Tomorrow there'll be nothing to go back to.
她肩膀上的那些标记
Those marks on her shoulder,
是什么
what were they?
林肯也有
Lincoln has them, too.
每个伤疤代表战斗中杀死一个人
Each scar marks a kill in combat.
她杀了5个人吗
5 kills?
她还是个小女孩
She was a little girl.
她很勇敢
She was brave.
你有多少
How many do you have?
可真不少
That's a lot.
有一半还是我伤了膝盖后杀的
And half were after I hurt my knee.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
你不是说要往西去吗
I thought you said you were heading west.
你在哪
Where are you?
保持月亮在左的方位 继续走
Just keep the moon on your left,
就能找到我们了
and you'll find us.
今天早上 我一直在想
This morning, all I could think about
如果芬不在了
was how much easier this would all be
我就不会
if Finn was just...
这么难受
gone.
这件事不是你造成的 雷文
You didn't wish this into being, Raven.
别再折磨自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
有其他人能听到这个信♥号♥♥吗
Is anyone else hearing this signal?
保持警惕
Just keep your eyes open.
我觉得这和那个黑匣子里的声音一样
I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box.
该死的 蒙蒂 专心点
Damn it, Monty, pay attention.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
汇报
Report.
我的天
Oh, my god.
灌木丛里有人
There's someone in the bushes.
迈尔斯
Myles? Uh...
迈尔斯 发生了什么事
Myles, what happened?
他们在哪
Where are they?
克拉克和芬 他们在哪
Clarke and Finn, where are they?
地球人抓走了他们
Grounders took them.
放松点
Take it easy.
我们得把他送回营地
We have to get him back to camp.
贝拉米 克拉克和芬怎么办
Bell, what about Clarke and Finn?
雷文 我很遗憾
Raven, I'm sorry.
我们得做个担架
We need to make a stretcher.
蒙蒂 我们要回营了 收到没
Monty, we're heading home. You copy?
蒙蒂 听到没
Monty, can you hear me?
蒙蒂
Monty...
蒙蒂 你在哪
Monty, where the hell are you?
汇报位置
Report.
蒙蒂
Monty...
第一季 第十一集
地球百子
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表