剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
但我受够了担惊受怕
I'm tired of being afraid.
没门
No way.
这些都是武器 不是玩具
These are weapons, ok, not toys,
我们得准备好等运输船到达时
and we have to be prepared to give them up
上缴给守卫
to the guard when the dropships come,
但在那之前
but until then,
我们要用这些确保自己的安全
they're gonna help keep us safe.
和着一起的还有很多
And there are plenty more where these came from.
明天我们就开始训练
Tomorrow we start training,
如果地球人来了
and if the grounders come,
我们得做好战斗的准备
we're gonna be ready to fight.
我不期望你能原谅我
I don't expect you to forgive me,
但你得想到办法和我共处
but you'll have to find a way to live with me...
因为我哪也不会去
Because I'm not going anywhere.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
是时候了
It's time.
地球人逃走了 是你做的吧
Grounder escaping, was that you?
与我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
谢谢你拿毯子来
Thanks for the blanket.
布莱克先生
Mr. Blake,
我想和你聊一聊已经有一段时间了
I've wanted to talk to you for some time now.
在你说之前
Before you do,
我想先说件事
I'd like to say something.
你送我们下来时
When you sent us down here,
是让我们来送死 但是出乎意料
you sent us to die, but miraculously,
我们大多数人还活着
most of us are still alive.
很大一部分原因 是因为他
In large part, that is because of him,
因为贝拉米
because of Bellamy.
他是我们的一员 他应当
He's one of us, and he deserves
和我们一样
to be pardoned of his crimes
宽恕罪行
just like the rest of us.
克拉克 我感谢你的观点
Clarke, I appreciate your point of view,
但没那么简单
but it's not that simple.
如果你想知道方舟上
It is if you want to know who
是谁想让你死 那就简单了
on the ark wants you dead.
贝拉米·布莱克
Bellamy Blake,
你的罪行被宽恕了
you're pardoned for your crimes.
现在告诉我 是谁给了你枪
Now, tell me who gave you the gun.
你真是败类
You're a disgrace.
我是在为我信仰的事情而奋斗
I'm fighting for what I believe in,
和你一样
just like you.
那究竟是什么
What, exactly, is that?
我得检查一下你的伤口
I need to check this.
枪 不是吧
Guns? Really?
地球人逃走了
The grounder escaping,
我们得想到会有报复
we have to expect retaliation.
我们得做好准备
We have to be prepared.
是啊 我们的祖先也想做好准备
Yeah. Our ancestors wanted to be prepared, too.
所以他们造了炸♥弹♥
So they built bombs.
步♥枪♥和核武器不一样
Rifles are not the same as nukes.
放在贝拉米手里就一样了
In Bellamy's hands, they are.
克拉克 别这样
Clarke, come on.
你不能预料到他会怎么做
You can't predict what he's gonna do.
没有完美答案的 芬
There's no perfect answer, Finn.
地球人救过奥克塔维亚
The grounder saved Octavia's life,
而贝拉米把他带回这里折磨他
and Bellamy brought him back here and tortured him.
是啊 但是如果没有带他回来
Yeah, but if he hadn't brought him back here,
你就会死
you'd be dead.
我知道 我相信他
I know. I trust him.
你不是认真的
You can't be serious.
我是
I am.
克拉克
Clarke...
你和贝拉米将我们带上了危险之途
You and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous road.
我希望你能先跟我谈谈
I wish you would've talked to me about it first.
有很多事情我都希望你能跟我说
I wish you talked to me about a lot of things,
但你没有
but you didn't.
谢天谢地 是你
Thank god it's you.
我以为我会被流放呢
I thought I was about to float.
不会的 指挥官
It won't come to that, commander.
等下 怎么了
Wait. What's going on?
我按你要求的做了
I did what you asked me-agh!
地球百子
第一季 第八集
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表