剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
但你有没有想过 这可能是个陷阱
but did you ever consider it might be a trap?
想过 但既然今天是团结日
Yep, but since it's unity day,
我觉得应该要抱一线希望
I decided to have hope instead.
让我看看你的伤口
Hey. Let me have a look at that.
老实说 芬 你太信任这人了
Seriously, Finn, you're putting a lot of faith
这家伙曾经拿刀捅过你
in a guy who stuck a knife if you.
你说话越来越像贝拉米了
And you're sounding more and more like Bellamy.
我只是想让大家活下来
I'm just trying to keep us alive.
我也是
So am I.
至少 他们还有擅长的事情
At least they're good for something.
抱歉 我刚刚不该提克拉克的
Sorry about bringing up Clarke earlier.
太尴尬了
That was awkward.
闭嘴
Shut up.
两个人都闭嘴
Both of you shut up.
瞪大眼睛看好了
Keep your eyes open.
你埋炸♥弹♥的时候被人看到了 里德利
You were seen planting the bomb, Ridley.
你杀死了六个人
You killed 6 people.
应该是七个的
Should have been 7.
亚哈运气好 提前结束了他的演讲
Jaha's lucky he cut his speech short.
我知道 你为17区发生的事情难过
I know you're upset about what happened at section 17.
我失去了我妻子 当然难过
I lost my wife. You're damn right I'm upset,
但不仅仅是因为缩减人口的事
but this is about more than the culling.
方舟上的工人早就厌倦了被欺压的生活
workers all over the ark are tired of getting screwed.
我们的孩子还被派去地球送死
It's our kids you sent to die on earth,
第一架运输机上有谁
And who's on the first dropship?
没有我们
Not us.
一而再地 亚哈还有议会其他成员
Over and over, Jaha and rest of you on the council
辜负了我们的信任
betray our trust.
今天 就是你们的审判日
Today is your Reckoning.
告诉我
Tell me...
谁是你的帮凶
Who helped you?
我知道你不是一个人作案的
I know you didn't act alone.
你什么都不知道
You don't know Jack.
你还以为这是只针对法官的袭击
You still think this is just about the chancellor.
电力闪烁了
There goes the power.
这是我们的信♥号♥♥
That's our cue.
别管他 在这里反正他也活不了
Leave him. He's gonna die in here anyway.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
我不确定
I'm not sure,
但我们很多个空间站
but we've lost power
都停电了
to multiple stations...
农场站 水站 机械站
Farm, hydra, mecha.
我们可以放出空气供呼吸用
Now we can vent in breathable air,
但是那些站区的温度骤降
but the temperature in those sections is falling fast.
在那里的人会被冻死的
People are gonna freeze to death.
解除封锁 疏散那些站区的居民
Lift the lockdown and evacuate those stations.
凯恩去哪儿了
Where's Kane?
他在审讯投放炸♥弹♥的人
He's interrogating the bomber.
长官
Sir...
监狱站停电了
Power's out in prison station.
马库斯
Marcus!
这是场政♥变♥
It's a mutiny.
戴安娜·西德尼 她在转移电力
Diana Sydney... she's-she's diverting power.
她要占领返程飞船
She's taking the exodus ship.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
现在这是我们的飞船了
This is our ship now.
法官来了
Chancellor on deck.
有多少我们的人登船了
How many of our people are on board?
不到一半 女士
Less than 50%, ma'am.
他们都在楼上旅客甲板上
They're all upstairs on the passenger deck.
物品呢
Tell me about the cargo.
几乎都在这里
Nearly all here.
搜查所有甲板
Search all the decks.
把所有不忠于我们的人
Throw anyone not loyal to us
都关到服务舱门外 赶回方舟
out of the service hatches and back into the ark.
中尉 你可以下命令了
Lieutenant, you may give the order.
关闭舱门 启动发射协议
Seal the doors, begin the launch protocol.
起飞前五分钟倒计时
We're t-minus 5 and counting.
让他走
Let him go!
他已经做出了选择
He's made his choice.
他会去警示亚哈的
He'll warn Jaha.
那已经无关紧要了
That hardly matters now.
这艘返程飞船属于你们所有人
This exodus ship belongs to all of you.
你们是人类的未来
You're the future of the human race,
今天我要带你们回家
and today, I'm going to lead you home.
原来你是通过她策划的会面
So that's how you set this up.
是你帮他逃跑的 对不对
You helped him escape, didn't you?
我相信他 克拉克
I trust him, Clarke.
显然现在相信他的人可不少
There's a lot of that going around.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
奥克塔维亚在这做什么
What's Octavia doing here?
现在我们知道他是怎么逃走的了
I guess we know how he got away.
等等 看
Wait. Look.
天啊 是马
Oh, my god. Horses!
我们说好不带武器
Hey. We said no weapons.
他们告诉我不会带武器
I was told there wouldn't be.
现在说这个太晚了
It's too late now.
她得自己去
She goes alone.
-没事的 -克拉克
- I'll be fine. - Clarke...
是时候该做得更好了
Hey. It's time to do better.
你的名字叫克拉克
Your name is Clarke?
是的
Yes.
我叫安雅
I'm Anya.
我们的开始并不顺利
I think we got off to a rough start,
但是我们想要找到和平共处的办法
but we want to find a way to live together in peace.
我明白
I understand.
你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争
You started a war that you don't know how to end.
什么 不 我们没有挑起战争
What? No. We didn't start anything.
是你们先无故袭击我们的
You attacked us for no reason.
无故袭击
No reason?
你们发射的导弹
The missiles you launched
把我们的一个村庄夷为平地
burned a village to the ground.
燃烧棒吗
The flares?
不 那是我们向家人发射的信♥号♥♥
No. That was a signal meant for our families.
我们也不知道
We had no idea...
你们是入侵者
You're invaders.
你们的飞船降落在我们的领土上
Your ship landed in our territory.
我们不知道这里有人
We didn't know anyone was here.
我们以为地球无法住人
We thought the ground was uninhabited.
你们派来武装突袭队时知道我们在这
You knew we were here when you sent an armed raiding party
抓我们的人 还折磨他
to capture one of us and torture him.
这些行为都属于战争
These are all acts of war.
我明白你的意思了
I see your point.
所以让我们需要终止战争
That's why we need to put an end to all of this.
我告诉过你这一切发生得太快了
I told you. It happened very fast.
我都不知道格里芬医生当时在里面
I'm not even sure if Dr. Griffin was inside at the time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
长官 多人飞船已经充电完毕
Sir, the exodus ship is fully charged,
他们已经启动了发射协议
and they've begun their launch protocol.
舱门开启时是不能发射的 对不对
It won't launch when the door's open, that's correct?
是的
It is.
那赶紧把门打开
Then get the damn door open.
打不开 已经增压密封住了
We can't. It's already pressurized,
而且只能从里面打开
and we can only open it from the inside.
再试试
Keep trying!
离发射还有多长时间
How long until launch?
两分钟
Two minutes.
戴安娜把门打开
Diana, open the door!
军情报告 女士
Sitrep forthcoming, ma'am.
我们已经准备好随时发射
We should be ready for launch momentarily.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表