剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
320人
320 people.
如果多等1天或2天
If I'd waited a day, two days...
他们现在就不会死
They'd still be alive.
这不是你一个人做的决定 马库斯
You didn't make that decision alone, Marcus.
也许不是 但却是我促成的
Maybe not. But I pushed.
我那么确定
I was--I was so sure.
我宣誓要保护这些人
I swore an oath to protect and defend these people.
然而
Instead...
我却杀死了他们
I killed them.
振作起来 凯恩
Pull yourself together, Kane.
然后滚去会议室
And then get your ass to the mess hall.
好了 停下了
Ok. It stopped.
快点 帮我把他侧过来
Quick, help me get him on his side.
雷文 他肺里有积液
Raven, there is fluid in his lungs.
会窒息的 快点
He could choke. Quick.
他体温好高
He's burning up.
肺里有积液
Fluid in his lungs.
是不是意味着刀刺到了哪里
Does that mean the knife hit something?
不是血 是别的
This isn't blood. It's something else.
我都按她说的做了
I did--I did everything she told me.
我之前见过这样的情况
I've seen this before.
呼吸短促 发热
Shortness of breath. Fever.
抽搐 是中毒
Seizing. It's poison.
克拉克 你把所用东西都消毒了
Clarke, you sterilized everything.
我看着你做的
I watched you do it.
不是所有的 你等着
Not everything. Stay here.
克拉克 他们封锁了舱口
Clarke. They locked the hatch.
开门
Open the door!
别挡道 米勒 快点
Get out of my way, Miller. Now!
-这上面是什么 -你说什么呢
- What's on this? - What are you talking about?
他在刀上抹了毒药
He poisoned the blade.
你一直都知道
All this time, you knew Finn
不管我们做什么芬都会死
was gonna die no matter what we did.
是什么
What is it?
有解药吗
Is there an antidote?
克拉克 他听不懂
Clarke, he doesn't understand you.
小瓶
Vials.
一定在这里
It's gotta be here.
不会蠢到
You'd have to be stupid
不带解药就随身带了这么久的毒药
to have a poison around this long without an antidote.
解药是哪个
Which one?
回话
Answer the question!
指给我们 拜托
Show us. Please.
是哪个 我们朋友在下面快死了
Which one? Our friend is dying down there
你可以救活他
and you can stop that.
我会让他开口的
I'll get him to talk.
贝拉米 不要
Bellamy, no.
他想让芬死
He wants Finn to die.
你看不出来吗
Why can't you see that?
你想不想让他活着
Do you want him to live or not?
克拉克 你自己都说了
Clarke, you even said it yourself.
我们不是这样的人
This is not who we are!
他在保护我 他救了我的命
He was protecting me. He saved my life.
我们现在说的是芬的命
We're talking about Finn's life.
动手
Do it.
告诉我们
Just tell us!
告诉我们哪个是解药
You're gonna show us the antidote
否则你会希望自己死了才好
or you're gonna wish you had.
贝拉米 不 求你了
Bellamy, no. Please.
求你了 哪个是解药
Please. Which one's the antidote?
告诉他们吧
Just tell them.
克拉克
Clarke.
你是方舟各空间站的代表
You are the station reps of the ark,
我不怪你们失去了对我的信任
and I don't blame you for losing faith in me.
我将方舟的氧气危机瞒着你们
I kept the ark's oxygen crisis from you.
我瞒着你们将百子送去地球
I lied about sending the hundred to the ground.
但是你们可以告诉你们的空间站的人
But you can tell your stations
谎言到此为止
that the deception ends here.
你们现在知道了所有的真♥相♥
You now know the whole truth,
但是还有一个事实至关重要
but there is one truth that stands above all the rest.
地球 可以存活
Earth...is survivable.
320个
The 320 souls
在缩减人口时牺牲了自己性命的人
who sacrificed their lives in the culling
给与我们足够多的时间
gifted the rest of us the time that we need
到达地球
to make it to the ground.
人类 要回家了
Mankind is going home.
我们怎么知道这就是一切了
How do we know that's everything?
我们怎么知道你们是不是还在撒谎
How do we know you're not still lying?
就为了掩盖缩减人口的事情
To cover up for the culling?
今天下午 我解密了
This afternoon, I declassified
所有议会会议记录
the minutes of all council meetings.
这应该会让我们感觉更好吗
Is that supposed to make us feel better?
那些人白白死去了
All those people died for nothing.
拜托 我们都很痛苦
Please...We're all in pain.
不 你没有
No, you don't get to do that.
你按下了按钮
You pushed the button
将我妻子肺里最后的空气抽走了
that sucked the air out of my wife's lungs.
是你造成了我们的痛苦
You caused our pain.
你根本不了解我们的感受
You know nothing about how we feel.
我失去了我的儿子
I lost my son!
我对此并不知情
I didn't know that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的朋友们 拜托
My friends, please.
亚哈法官
Chancellor Jaha has
和我们一样牺牲了许多
sacrificed as much as any of us.
但他失去的 和你们一样 并不是徒然
But his loss, just like all of yours, is not in vain.
法官儿子以死 证实了地球
The chancellor's son died finding out that earth
可以生存
is survivable.
因为你妻子的牺牲
And because of your wife's sacrifice,
你们的女儿将能够回到地球
your daughter will get to come down to the ground.
这一切都不是徒然的
That is not in vain.
女士 我们不能相信他们
Ma'am, we can't trust them.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那就相信她吧
Then trust her.
今天早上 议会
As of this morning, there's an open
多出了一个位置
seat on the council.
直到下次选举前 将由我任命
Mine to fill until the next election.
我们现在需要团结一致
We need unity now...
比任何时候都需要
More than ever.
你意下如何 戴安娜
What do you say, Diana?
-住手 -克拉克 他情况越来越糟了
- Please stop! - Clarke! He's getting worse!
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
哪个 哪一个
Which one? Which one is it?
你告诉我们他们就会住手的
If you tell us, they'll stop.
求你告诉我们哪个是解药
Please tell us which is the antidote
他们就会住手的
and they'll stop this.
如果那样不行 也许这就行了
If that doesn't work, maybe this will.
克拉克 你不用在这里看着
Clarke, you don't have to be here for this.
不拿到解药我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving until I get that antidote.
最后的机会
Last chance.
为什么这么久
What's taking so long?
他没呼吸了
He stopped breathing.
-什么 -又恢复呼吸了 但是
- What? - He started again, but
下一次 也许就不会了
next time, he might not.
他什么都不肯说
He won't tell us anything.
想打赌吗
Want to bet?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给他来点新玩意
Showing him something new.
解药是哪个
Which one is it?
说
Come on!
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表