剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Nothing.
他们有可能只是迷路了
It's possible they're just lost.
我们之后去打猎时会留意找找他们的
We'll keep an eye out for them when we go hunting later.
我们去杀点什么东西吧
Let's go kill something.
你不能去
You're not going.
我需要你留在这儿
I need you to stay here.
假如地球人在这周围
If the grounders are circling,
我们不能让这儿毫无防护
we can't leave this place unprotected.
好吧 最好去个人让那个眼镜男闭嘴
Fine. Somebody better tell goggle boy to keep it shut.
那些地球人烧灼了伤口 救了他的命
The grounders cauterized the wound. Saved his life.
救他的命是为了把他绑起来当活饵
Saved his life so they could string him up for live bait.
这里可不是伊甸园
Garden of Eden this ain't.
伤口被感染了 可能会腐烂
This is infected. He could be septic.
用手环联♥系♥方舟这件事
Any progress on using the wristbands
有什么进展吗
to contact the Ark?
蒙蒂
Monty?
可以肯定地告诉你 答案是否定的
That would be a firm no.
我妈会知道该怎么做的
My mother would know what to do.
他怎样了
How's he doing?
他看起来像怎样了 威尔斯
How does it look like he's doing, Wells?
我只是想帮忙而已
Hey, I'm just trying to help.
好吧 你想帮忙是吗
All right. You want to help?
压着他
Hold him down.
我不会喜欢看见这个的 是吧
I'm not gonna like this, am I?
我真的得离开这里休息一阵了
I could really use a break from this place.
我俩去蝴蝶园走一趟如何
What do you say you and me take a trip to the butterfly field?
是我说得太隐晦了么
Am I being too subtle?
艾腾
Atom.
用武器...
...with weapons
你对艾腾做过什么
What did you do to atom?
没什么
Atom's fine.
那他为什么不理我
Then why did he blow me off?
也许他对你不感兴趣
Maybe he's just not interested.
你不能让所有人都远离我
You can't keep everyone away from me.
艾腾要知道
Atom had to learn.
不服从我的人必须付出代价
You disobey me, you pay the price.
他已经受过惩罚了 现在我们没事了
He paid the price. Now we're good.
现在轮到我来付出代价了
Now I'm paying the price.
下次你再想施展权力
So, next time you decide to go on, a power trip,
别把我算上
leave me out of it.
按住他
Hold him still.
我要把感染的部分割掉
I need to cut away the infected flesh.
住手 你们会杀了他
Stop it! You're killing him.
她是在救他
She's trying to save his life.
她救不了
She can't.
别过来
Back off.
我们历尽艰辛把他从丛林里拖回来
We didn't drag him through miles of woods
不是为了眼睁睁看他死去
just to let him die.
他已经没救了
Kid's a goner.
如果你还看不出来那就是在自欺欺人
If you can't see that, you're deluded.
他要把大家弄疯了
He's making people crazy.
真是抱歉贾斯珀对你造成不便
Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you,
但这里不是方舟
but this isn't the ark.
在这里每一个生命都是平等的
Down here, every life matters.
你看看他 你救不活他的
Take a look at him. He's a lost cause.
奥克塔维亚 我这辈子
Octavia, I'v ispent my whole life
一直看着我妈妈医治病患
watching my mother heal people.
如果我说还有希望 就还有希望
If I say there's hope, there's hope.
这不是希望的问题 是胆量的问题
This isn't about hope, it's about guts.
你没胆量承认你不想见到的事实 我有
You don't have the guts to make the hard choices. I do.
已经三天了 他一点都没有好转
He's been like this for 3 days.
如果明天他还没有好转
If he's not better by tomorrow,
我会亲手杀了他
I'll kill him myself.
奥克塔维亚 我们走吧
Octavia, let's go.
我要呆在这
I'm staying here.
势利自私的混♥蛋♥
Power-hungry, self-serving jackass.
除了他自己他谁也不在乎
He doesn't care about anyone but himself.
无意冒犯
No offense.
对 贝拉米就是那样的人
Yeah. Bellamy is all that.
但是这次他说得没错
But he also happens to be right.
维护工作还顺利吗
How'd it go?
我跟亚哈说了 方舟的大限将至
Well, I told Jaha it's definitive.
这里的氧气只够一年用的 或者两年
The ark's got a year of oxygen left, maybe two.
你一定能修好这故障的
You'll fix it.
这次可不行
Not this time.
我努力过 艾比 可这次不是小故障
I've tried, Abby. This isn't a glitch.
是系统整体的故障
It's a system failure.
大家需要得知真♥相♥
People need to know.
不行 那会引起恐慌
No. They'll panic.
你这口气就跟凯恩一样
You sound like Kane.
因为他说得对
Because he's right.
不 我们不能逃避现实
No. We can't avoid the truth.
我们要让所有住在方舟里的人
We have to let everyone on the ark
一起想办法解决问题
put their minds to a solution.
冒着扰乱社会秩序的风险吗
What, and risk anarchy?
不行 太危险了
No. It's too dangerous.
答应我你会遵循议会的指示
Promise me that you'll obey the council's orders,
不对外声张这事
That you'll keep it quiet.
答应我
Promise me.
我不能
I can't.
为了克拉克 为了克拉克别声张
For Clarke. Do it for clarke.
就是为了克拉克 我才要这么干
I am doing this for Clarke.
他们会放逐你的 杰克
They'll float you, Jake.
如果你被放逐 我也没有能力阻止他们
If you do this, I won't be able to stop it.
你生气了吗
You're mad.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
如果你认为我们救不活贾斯珀 随你便
You want to think Jasper's a lost cause, go ahead.
-你是错的 -我也希望我错了
- You're wrong. - I hope I am.
不管这是什么东西
Whatever this stuff is,
它肯定有抗生素的药性
it has to have had antibiotic properties.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
在你拒绝我的帮助之前
Before you refuse my help, remember
想想这里谁懂植物学
who aced botany in earth skills.
地球人用它来当药膏敷
The grounders used it as a poultice.
我想拿来熬药会更有效
I'm thinking a tea might be even more effective
要是能知道这是什么的话
if we can figure out what it is.
我知道这是什么 海藻
I know what it is. Seaweed.
看嘛 没有根系
Look... no root structure.
那说明附近得有水源
Right. Well, then there must be a water source nearby.
而且水流轻缓 河床上得有很多石头
Yeah, it would have to have a slow current, lots of rocks.
河水应该
The water would probably be
偏红少青
more red than green.
我知道在哪
I know just the place.
很好 走吧
All right. Let's go.
我知道它长什么样 你呢
Hey. I know what this stuff looks like. Do you?
你真的应该
You know, you should, uh,
考虑不要再恨我了
really rethink this whole hating me thing.
不只因为地球人
It's not just the grounders.
我们身边的人都是罪犯
We're surrounded by criminals.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
我们得和好如初
We're gonna be friends again.
你害死了我爸爸 所以绝对不可能
You got my dad killed. Not possible.
这是地球 克拉克 一切皆有可能
This is earth, Clarke. Anything's possible.
我要是你早放弃了
I'd let it go.
我认识克拉克很久了
Well, I've known Clarke her whole life,
你永远不会像我这么了解她
better than you ever will, so,
所以要不要放弃我说了算
I'll decide when to let it go.
能看出来你俩关系特好
Yeah, I can tell you guys are close.
怎么了
What is it?
一辆汽车
Ha! It's an automobile.
两位 这东西在这100多年了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表