剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
依我看来 我们有两个选择...
The way I see it, we got two choices--
留下斗争
Stay and fight,
那样的话 假如有足够的工人
in which case maybe we win
加入我们 我们可能能赢
if we can get enough workers to join us.
假如我们输了呢 第二个选择是什么
And if we don't, what's the second choice?
现在就夺取返程飞船
Take the exodus ship now.
船还没准备好
It's not ready.
我们的工程师能把它准备好吗
Can our engineers get it ready?
要给那么大一艘飞船充电
To charge the batteries on a ship that size
还不能影响到方舟 这是需要时间的
without causing a disruption to the Ark takes time.
那就别管会不会影响到方舟了
Then cause disruptions.
气温会下降的
It'll get cold.
在封锁的情况下 即使他们找到了办法
With the lockdown, even they find a way
来隔离人少的那些空间站
to isolate the lesser populated stations,
人们也会死的
people will die.
所以无论如何都会有伤亡
So there's casualties either way.
夺取返程船
Take the exodus ship.
我们就该造个更大的炸♥弹♥
We should have built a bigger bomb.
通讯还是没连上
Hey. The comms are still dead.
在庆典途中通讯就断了
They cut out during the pageant.
这真是史上最好的团结日
Best Unity Day ever.
你真觉得现在是举♥行♥派对的好时机吗
Do you really think now is a good time to be having a party?
我是说 那个地球人还在外面
I mean, the grounder is out there.
是那些地球人 现在他已经回到大部队了
Grounders. By now, he's made it home.
他八成在集结一群愤怒的地球人
He's probably putting together a lynch mob.
别担心 我在四周布置了警卫
Relax. I got security covered.
你去喝一杯吧
Why don't you go get a drink?
看起来你很需要喝一杯
You look like you could use one.
我需要喝上不止一杯
I could use more than one.
那就多喝几杯
Then have more than one.
克拉克 返程船两天后就会
Clarke, the exodus ship carrying your mother
带着你的母亲下来了
comes down here in two days.
那之后 派对就得结束了
After that, the party's over.
及时行乐吧
Have some fun while you still can.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Ok.
你也是
So do you by the way.
那些地球人来了我就能好好乐一乐了
I'll have my fun when the grounders come.
好吧
All right.
团结日啊
Unity Day.
在团结日造子弹
Making bullets on Unity Day.
地球人可不知道这是团结日
The grounders don't know it's Unity Day.
贝拉米是怎么说服你帮忙的
How did Bellamy get you to help?
我是自愿的
I volunteered.
我们得做好战斗的准备 是吧
We have to be ready to fight, right?
或者我们可以试着和他们交流
Or we could try talking to them.
他们看起来更乐意捅人而不是交谈
They seem to prefer stabbing.
这些人只知道暴♥力♥
Violence is the only thing those people understand.
你知道吗 他们可能也是这么看我们的
You know, they could say the same thing about us.
假如我们一直以暴♥力♥解决一切的话
if we keep going on this way,
伤亡永远不会停止
We'll never stop digging graves.
你当时没看见他是怎么样的 芬
You didn't see him, Finn.
我们对他做了什么并不重要
It didn't matter what we did to him.
他当时可是准备好见死不救了
He was ready to let you die.
他是在自卫
He was protecting himself.
你为什么要为他辩护
Why are you defending him?
没事了
Never mind.
希望你清楚自己在做什么
Hope you know what you're doing.
我清楚
I know what I'm doing.
有长进吗
Better?
我们会把你打造成一个好战士的
We'll make a warrior out of you yet.
芬
Finn?!
林肯 等等
Lincoln, wait, wait!
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
我猜你掉了这个
I think you lost this.
所以说你到底在这里做什么
So what the hell are you doing here?
这话应该是我问你
I could ask you the same thing.
或者我应该问问你知道他会说英语
I could also ask how long you've known
多久了
he speaks english,
但我不会问
But I won't.
你的人在猎杀我们时 你吹响了这个
You blew this when your people were hunting us.
你救了我们的命
You saved our lives.
我得相信有更多地球人是像你一样的
I have to believe there's more like you.
我捅了你一刀
I stabbed you.
我们也严刑拷打了你
And we tortured you.
假如我俩都能和平相处
If the two of us can get along,
那说不定就有希望了
then maybe there's hope.
我们应该从历史中吸取教训
Learn from history
而不是重蹈覆辙 是吧
instead of repeating it, right?
要如何做到这一点
How's that gonna happen?
首先 不能再有杀戮了
For starters, no more killing.
我没权力宣布休战
I don't have the power to call a truce.
那就带我去见有权力的那个人
Then bring me to someone who does.
听着 我们的人在来地球的路上了
Hey, look. The rest of our people are coming down here.
第一艘飞船会在两天后到达
The first ship lands in two days.
是真的
It's true.
然后因为你们之前那些袭击
And because of the attacks,
他们送下来的大多数是士兵
they're sending mostly soldiers,
那些执行法律的人
The people that enforce our laws.
方舟的准则就是不顾一切生存下去
The ark is about survival at any cost,
他们会杀掉任何越界的人
and they'll kill people who fall out of line.
当那些人下来后
When those people get down here
如果他们感觉到一丝威胁
if they feel threatened,
他们就会发起战争
they will start a war,
我不想看到那种事发生
and I don't want that.
你也不会想
Neither do you,
我想这就是为什么你吹了那号♥角
and I think that's why you blew that horn.
一旦那些士兵来了 就晚了
Once the soldiers get here, it will be too late,
我们完全没有能力阻止他们
and we'll have no power to stop them,
但如果他们看到我们和平相处
but if they see that we're at peace,
那也许我们就能继续保持和平
then maybe we have a chance to stay that way.
好吧
All right.
你把你们头领带来 我去带我们的来
You bring your leader, I'll bring mine.
谁 贝拉米吗 他绝不会同意的
What... Bellamy? He'll never go for this.
不 不是你哥哥
No. Not your brother
克拉克
Clarke.
核对无误 确保所有地方都安全
Check. Make sure everything's cleared out.
-好的 -后边这安全
- All right. - It's clear back here.
长官 运输机安全
Sir, the dropship's clear.
我们做了全套安全检查
We did a full security sweep.
好了 男孩女孩们 游戏时间结束了
Ok, boys and girls. Play time's over.
回去工作 让飞船准备好发射
Back to work. Let's get this ship ready to launch.
我应该在医务室 而不是打包医疗补给
I should be in medical, not packing first-aid supplies.
受伤的人被照顾得很好
The injured have been taken care of,
至于死者 我们也无能为力
and we can do nothing for the dead.
马库斯
Marcus.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
薇拉是个好人
Vera was an amazing spirit.
这个发射应该延后
This launch should be delayed
最起码要在你审讯过那个
at least until you've questioned the terrorist
安置炸♥弹♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥后
that set that bomb.
我给我的人放了信
I put word out to my people
刚得到了消息
and just heard back.
他的名字叫凯勒·里德利
His name is Cuyler Ridley.
他是个在大清洗中失去妻子的机械师
He's a mechanic who lost his wife in the culling.
没错 我认得他
Yeah. I recognize him.
为什么你觉得是他干的
So what makes you think he did it?
他自首了
He turned himself in.
你去哪了 戴安娜
Where have you been, Diana?
你为什么提早离开了庆典
Why did you leave the pageant early?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表