剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
-妈 -你会被送至陆地
- Mom? - You're being sent to the ground.
你们一百人
All 100 of you.
方舟的囚犯们 你们要做的就是活着
Prisoners of the Ark, you have one job -- stay alive.
为此 你们必须尽快找到韦瑟山
To do that, you must locate Mount Weather immediately.
我们试过的方法 都无法拯救方舟
Nothing we've tried will save the Ark.
你们有没有试过不要拯救方舟呢
Have you tried not saving it?
我们真的要这么做吗
We've really gotta do this --
将方舟带回地球
bring the Ark to the ground.
你们挑起了一场不知该如何结束的战争
You started a war that you don't know how to end.
你根本不知道你的人干了什么
You have no idea what your people have done.
我们必须阻止他们攻击
I had to stop the attack.
那些山地人
The mountain men, they'll come
会来把我们全杀了
and they will kill us all.
-雷文 -墨菲射中了她
- Raven. - Murphy shot her.
快带她去运输船
Get her into the dropship.
我们得马上离开
We need to leave.
一整队的地球军正冲着咱们而来
There's an army of grounders coming for us right now.
如果我们留在这里 今晚就会死
If we stay here, we will die tonight,
快去收拾自己的东西
So pack your things.
拿上能带走的东西
Just take what you can carry.
快去
Now.
这样能暂时止血
That'll stop the external bleeding.
我不明白
I don't understand.
墨菲怎么会有枪
How did Murphy get a gun?
说来话长
Long story.
这还算好的
We got lucky.
要是墨菲没打中我 而是打中了燃料箱
If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me,
我们都得死
we'd all be dead.
那里有火箭燃料
Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?
够做炸♥弹♥吗
Enough to build a bomb?
够做上百个炸♥弹♥
Enough to build 100 bombs...
只要有火♥药♥的话
if we had any gunpowder left.
我们再去和索命者谈谈吧
Let's get back to the Reapers.
也许他们会帮忙
Maybe they'll help us.
敌人的敌人就是朋友 不是吗
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?
这次不行
Not this enemy.
我们有过接触 相信我
We saw them. Trust me,
这行不通
it's not an option.
没时间说这个了
There's no time for this.
她能行动吗
Can she walk or not?
不行 我们得抬她走
No. We have to carry her.
你想多了 我自己能走
The hell you will. I'm good to go.
听好
Hey, listen to me.
子弹还在你身体里
That bullet is still inside you.
如果奇迹出现 没有内出血的话
If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding,
我们也许能把你平安送到别的地方
it might hold until we get somewhere safe.
但是你绝对不能乱动 懂了吗
But you are not walking there. Is that clear?
我去拿担架
I'll get the stretcher.
都等不及要跑了是吗
Can't run away fast enough, huh?
真勇敢
Real brave.
明知打不赢还要死战不是勇敢 贝拉米
Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy,
-是愚蠢 -所有胆小的逃兵
- it's stupid. - Spoken like every coward
都这么说
who's ever run from a fight.
够了
All right, that's enough.
该走了
It's time to go.
就算他们会跟你走
If they follow?
去海边还有120英里的路
It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean.
我们是在浪费时间
Look, we're wasting time.
要是他不想走就不带他了
If he wants to stay, he can stay.
不行
No, he can't.
我们不能没有你 贝拉米
We can't do this without you, Bellamy.
你想让我怎么说 克拉克
What do you want me to say, Clarke?
我想要你说你会和我们在一起
I want you to say that you're with us.
外面那些孩子 他们听你的
Those kids out there, they listen to you.
-他们都在打包走人了 -他们更听你的
- They're lining up to go. - They listen to you more.
因为我告诉他们什么是对的
I gave them an easy choice.
但就在五分钟前
But 5 minutes ago,
他们还愿意为了你拼死一战呢
they were willing to fight and die for you.
你给了他们勇气
You inspire them.
恐怕要撑过今天我们还需要
I'm afraid we're gonna need that again
你的这些勇气
before this day is through.
走吧
Hey, here we go.
枪手 准备好了没有
Gunners. Are you ready.
把眼睛放亮一点
Keep your eyes open.
你在这儿做得很好 贝拉米
You did good here, Bellamy.
18个人死了
18 dead.
82个人活下来了
82 alive.
你做得很不错
You did good.
你知道到了海滩后我要做的第一件事
You know the first thing I'm gonna do
是什么吗
when I get to the beach?
不知道 是什么
No. What?
我要去冲浪
I want to go surfing.
安静 眼睛放亮点
Quiet. Keep your eyes open.
再也没有树林了 眼前一片海景
No more woods. A view of the ocean.
再也没有这些该死的树了
No more damn trees,
只有淡淡的蓝色的海水
just pale, blue water.
那是什么
What is it?
我们为什么停下来了
Why are we stopping?
不知道
I don't know.
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
地球人
Grounders!
快走 快 快
Move, move, move!
我一个也没看见
I don't see anyone!
他们就在我们后面 跑 跑 快跑
They're right behind us! Go, go, go!
到墙后面去
Behind the wall!
把门关山 把门关上
Shut the gate! Shut the gate!
把雷文扶到运输船去
Get Raven to the dropship.
扶住了 扶住了
We get it. We get it.
他们在哪
Where are they?
为什么还不发动进攻
Why aren't they attacking?
因为我们的举动正合他们心意
Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
林肯说了童子军会是打头阵的
Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive.
假如只有童子军的话
If it's just scouts,
我们可以杀出去的
we can fight our way out.
林肯就会这么做
That's what Lincoln would do.
我们受够了听那个地球人会怎么做了
We're done doing what that grounder would do.
我们尝试了 而如今德鲁死了
We tried it and now Drew is dead.
你想要成为下一个吗
You want to be next?
"那个地球人"救过我们的命
That grounder saved our lives.
我同意奥克塔维亚说的
I agree with Octavia.
就目前我们所知 外面只有一个童子军
For all we know, there's one scout out there.
一个准头好的可怕的童子军
One scout with insanely good aim.
克拉克 我们还是能做到的
Clarke, we can still do this.
听你指挥了 小公主
Looking to you, princess.
到底要怎样
What's it gonna be?
逃跑 然后在旷野里被一个个剿杀
Run and get picked off out in the open,
还是留在这里 反击回去
Or stand and fight back?
克拉克
Clarke.
假如崔斯坦到的时候我们还在这里...
If we're still here when Tristan gets here--
林肯说的是"童子军团" 不是一个人
Lincoln said "Scouts." More than one.
他说"要在童子军团来之前回到营地"
He said, "Get home before the scouts arrive."
芬 他们已经来了
Finn, they're already here.
看来得听你的打一仗了
Looks like you've got your fight.
那行 我们一直以来都在为此做准备
Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for.
在他们杀我们之前杀了他们
Kill them before they kill us.
枪手们 各就各位
Gunners, to your posts.
利用隧♥道♥进出
Use the tunnels to get in and out.
从现在开始 大门封锁
From now on, the gate stays closed.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表