剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我希望是真的我
I wish I were.
慢着
Wait.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
比起"怎么可能"
I'm thinking why
我更想知道的"为什么"
More important than how.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为我想你了
Because I miss you.
应该不只是这样吧 孩子
Think there's more to it than that, kiddo.
你想叫我原谅她
You want me to forgive her.
你妈妈爱你 克拉克
Your mom loves you, Clarke.
她背叛了你
She betrayed you.
我怎么能原谅她
How can I forgive her for that?
这种失望的表情不公平
The disappointed look isn't fair.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我一直在努力
I'm trying all the time,
但每个人都指望着我
but everyone is counting on me,
太难了
and it's so hard.
来 我懂的 亲爱的
Come here. I know, honey.
很艰难 是吧
It's been tough, hasn't it?
我让别人受折磨
I let someone get tortured.
听着
Listen.
你已经尽到最大的努力了
You're doing the best you can.
你想让我说妈妈已经尽到最大的努力了
You want me to say mom did the best she could.
这只和你想要的有关
This is about what you want.
你因为她而死
You're dead because of her.
她不配得到我的原谅
She doesn't deserve my forgiveness.
听我说
Listen to me.
原谅不在于对方值不值得
Forgiveness isn't about what people deserve.
很抱歉
Look. I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
随便了 疯女人
Whatever. Crazy bitch.
爸爸
Dad?
我们现在就得走
We need to go now.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
快穿上
Just get dressed.
他们会知道你帮我了
They'll know you helped me.
你说了 你留在这里就会死
You said it--you stay here, you'll die.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会让你置身危险
I'm not gonna put you in danger.
你现在就得这么做
You need to do this now.
好
Ok.
即使穿上这些衣服 我也会被认出来的
Even in these clothes, I'll be seen.
大家现在看到的东西多了去了
People are seeing plenty of things right now.
起来
Up you get.
好了 走吧
Ok. Let's go.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
将我们冬日给养稍稍提前发放了
Set out some of our winter rations a little early.
你给我守卫的坚果
Jobi nuts, the food you gave my guard,
变质了 造成了幻觉
they go bad, they cause visions,
但作用慢慢减弱
but it wears off.
能走多远走多远 好吗
Just try to get as far away as you can, ok,
还要努力不被杀掉
and try not to get yourself killed.
再跟我说一次
Tell me again.
你是杂物间扫帚里
You are the most beautiful broom
最好看的扫帚
in a broom closet of brooms.
我来解决
I got this one.
什么
Hey... What?
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手 凶手
Murderer. Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手 凶手
Murderer. Murderer.
请杀了我
Please kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
这是我应得的 求你了
I deserve it. Please.
我不能再打了
I can't fight anymore.
你不知道吗 生活就像是打架
Don't you know? Life is a fight.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
活着 呼吸 受苦
Live, breathe, suffer.
你欠他们 你想要得到死亡带来的平静
You owe them that. You want the peace of death.
那你就得争取
You're gonna have to earn it.
还手
Fight back!
你觉得你应该脱离痛苦
Do you think you deserve to be free of your pain?
你配得上这样的恩赐吗
Do you deserve that gift?
因为你就要得到了
Because you're gonna get it.
无关个人恩怨
Nothing personal.
把它放下 达克斯
Put it down, Dax.
你应该留在里面 克拉克
Should've stayed down there, Clarke.
我试图放过你 但你却来了
I tried not to kill you, but here you are,
沙姆韦说了不能有目击证人
and Shumway said no witnesses.
他说什么呢
What is he talking about?
这都是沙姆韦的诡计
Shumway set it up.
他给了我射杀法官的枪
He gave me the gun to shoot the chancellor.
现在就走开 我就不会杀你
Walk away now, and I won't kill you.
放下枪
Put it down.
你自己的选择
Your choice.
不
No!
从他身上下来
Get the hell off him!
你没事了
You're ok.
不
No, I'm not.
我母亲
My mother...
如果她知道我做了什么
If she knew what I've done,
我是怎样的人
Who I am...
她教养我成为更好的人
She raised me to be better, to be good...
-贝拉米 -我所做的却只有伤害别人
- Bellamy... - and all I do is hurt people.
我是个禽兽
I'm a monster.
你今天救了我
You have saved my life today.
也许你是有一半时间很混♥蛋♥
You may be a total ass half the time,
但我需要你
but I need you.
我们都需要你
We all need you.
如果不是你 我们都没法
None of us would've survived this place
在这里生存
if it wasn't for you.
你想要宽恕 那么好 我宽恕你
You want forgiveness, fine, I'll give it to you.
你被原谅了 好吗
You're forgiven, ok,
但你不能逃避 贝拉米
but you can't run, Bellamy.
你得跟我回去
You have to come back with me.
你得面对现实
You have to face it.
像你对你妈妈那样吗
Like you faced your mom?
你说得对
You're right.
我不想面对我妈
I don't want to face my mom.
我不想面对这一切
I don't want to face any of it.
我每天想的都是我们要怎样
All I think about every day is how we're gonna
让大家都活着 但是我们别无选择
keep everyone alive, but we don't have a choice.
亚哈下来的时候会杀了我的
Jaha will kill me when he comes down.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure something out.
能晚点再解决吗
Can we figure it out later?
等你准备好了再说吧
Whenever you're ready.
艰辛的一天
Rough night?
是啊 我的头
Yeah. My head
痛死了 你呢
is killing me. You?
我很确定我吃了一颗松果
I'm pretty sure I ate a pine cone
因为松果让我吃它
because it told me to.
他不见了 地球人不见了
He's gone. The grounder is gone.
如果他带回更多的地球人怎么办
What if he brings other grounders back?
他会杀了我们
He'll kill us all.
或者更惨
Or worse.
让地球人来吧
Let the grounders come.
我们害怕他们太久了 为什么
We've been afraid of them for far too long, and why?
因为他们的刀和矛
Because of their knives and spears.
我不知道你们
I don't know about you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表