剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我出生在宇宙中
I was born in space.
我从未感受过阳光照在脸上
I've never felt the sun on my face,
从未呼吸过真正的空气或在水中漂浮过
or breathed real air or floated in the water.
我们都是
None of us have.
整整三代以来 方舟维持了
For 3 generations, the Ark has kept
剩下的人类的生存
what's left of the human race alive,
但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭
But now our home is dying,
而我们 是人类最后的希望
and we, are the last hope of mankind.
100名囚犯被派往地球
100 prisoners sent on
执行一项孤注一掷的任务
a desperate mission to the ground.
来这的每个人都违反过法律
Each of us was sent here because we broke the law.
而地球上 没有法律
On the ground, there is no law.
我们要做的只有生存
All we have to do is survive.
但我们将接受考验
But we will be tested,
接受地球的考验 秘密的考验
by the earth, by the secrets it hides,
最重要的是 接受相互的考验
and, most of all, by each other.
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
谁打的我
Who shot me?
贝拉米·布莱克
Bellamy Blake.
他溜上了运输机
He stowed away on the dropship.
我们还在调查他的同伙是谁
We're still investigating who helped him.
杀了法官
Kill the chancellor.
所以你才要我们取掉手环
That's why you took the wristbands,
你得让大家以为我们死了
you need everyone to think we're dead.
要是方舟发现我们活着
The Ark finds out we're alive,
他们就会跟下来 那我就死定了
they'll come down, and when they do, I'm dead.
地球适宜生存 人类 要回家了
Earth is survival. Mankind if going home.
你刚才为什么护着他
Hey, why were you defending him?
因为他救了我的命
Because he saved my life.
我真不想让你遭受这一切
I never wanted any of this to happen to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
和方舟联♥系♥了吗
Did you talk to the Ark?
我告诉了迪格斯妈妈 约翰的死讯
I told Digg's mom the news, John's dad.
一会儿还要和罗玛的父母通话
I'm supposed to talk to Roma's parents later.
谢谢你
Thanks for doing that.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
告诉那些父母他们的孩子
Telling all these parents that their kids
是被地球人杀死时
were murdered by grounders,
我真希望我能说
I just wish I could say
我们会为他们报仇
we were getting some justice.
我们不能杀他
We're not killing him.
脸上带着战妆时
You were a lot scarier
你看起来还可怕点
when you had that face paint on.
跟我讲讲地球人的事
Tell me about the grounder.
他们对过冬有什么好办法吗
Can he provide any insight on how to survive winter?
我们在尽力做准备
We're doing everything we can to prepare here.
我们在收集坚果和浆果
We're gathering nuts and berries,
腌肉 挖掘根茎植物
curing meats, digging for roots,
但事实是 寒冷比饥饿更致命
but the truth is, we'll freeze before we starve.
关于这点有个好消息
There's good news on that front.
根据战前的民防计划
According to civil defense plans from before the war,
当时建立了一个紧急救生仓
there's an old emergency aid depot
离落地点不远
not far from the landing site.
这是仓位坐标
Here are the coordinates.
除了有衣食供应外
In addition to supplies,
还是百子和方舟马上
it could provide shelter for the 100
要送去的人的避难所
and for the citizens coming down from the Ark.
你怎么知道它还完好无损呢
And what makes you think it's intact?
那是用来抵御核战的
It was designed to withstand nuclear warfare.
好吧 值得一试
All right. It's worth a shot.
法官 我抗♥议♥
Chancellor, I have to object.
返程计划还在筹划中
Project Exodus is under way.
孩子们在首架运输船发射前
The kids should sit tight in their camp
不该离开营地
until the first dropship launches.
就算其他一切顺利
Even if everything goes without a hitch,
百子也可能因为寒冷
the 100 would die from exposure
而在救援到来前被冻死
before relief arrives.
我想和克拉克单独谈谈
I'd like a moment with Clarke alone, please,
我知道还有很多家长
and I know there's a line of parents
等着和孩子们说话
waiting to talk to their kids.
克拉克 我们都很骄傲于
Clarke, we all are very proud
你们在地球的所做的一切
of what you've done down there.
你母亲
Your mother...
我不想谈我母亲
I don't want to talk about my mother.
拜托 克拉克 你也该原谅她了
Please, Clarke. It's time to forgive.
让我安排你和艾比坐下来
Let me schedule a time for you and Abby to sit down...
听着
Look.
我知道你俩都认为背叛我父亲
I know you both think that betraying my dad,
害死他
killing him,
只是个不得已的悲剧
was an unavoidable tragedy,
但是我不这么认为
but I don't see it that way,
也不会改变想法
and I never will.
告诉我接下来该谁了
So just tell me who's next
把机会给那些还愿意和
and let someone who actually wants to
家长说话的人吧
talk to their parents have a turn.
达克斯
Dax.
有人见到达克斯吗
Hey, you guys seen Dax?
那边 肉类小队呢
Over there on the meat crew.
达克斯 该你了
Dax... You're up.
我妈妈呢
Where's my mom?
我们谈过之后你就能见她了
You can see her after you and I have a little talk.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
是 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
要是我记得没错 你打死了一个人
If I remember right, you beat a man to death.
-是他先偷我的东西 -别紧张
- He stole from me. - Relax.
我有个麻烦 我想你能帮我解决
I have a problem, and I think you can help me fix it,
作为回报 我会保证你妈妈
and in return, I can guarantee your mom
能登上首架运输船
a spot on the first dropship
你呢 当我到达地球时
and for you a choice assignment
也能得到一份工作保证
when I get to the ground.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do?
杀了贝拉米·布莱克
Kill Bellamy Blake.
你怎么还在这儿
You're still here?
除非你让我上去看他
I'm not moving until you let me
不然我是不会走的
up there to see him.
那你就舒服待着吧
Get comfortable.
我没杀他 这还不够吗
I let him live. Isn't that enough?
他救了我的命 也救了你的
He saved my life and yours.
我知道你是怎么想的 但是...
I know you see it that way, but...
事实就是这样啊
that's the way it is.
他还是很危险
He's still dangerous.
那是因为你的所作所为
Only because of what you did.
不管你自认为和那个畜生之间
Whatever twisted connection you think you have
有什么扭曲的羁绊 忘了这个吧
with that animal, forget it.
你不能去见他 谈话结束
You don't get to see him. End of conversation.
如果我毁了你的生活 你还管那么多干嘛
Why do you even care if I ruined your life?
你应该让我上去
You should want me to go up there.
说不定你走运 他会杀了我
Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me,
问题解决了
problem solved.
奥克塔维亚 你知道我不是那个意思
Octavia, you know I didn't mean that.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
我的答案还是一个"不"字
The answer is still no.
我不会和亚哈谈的
I'm not talking to Jaha.
放松 我来这里不是为了这个
Hey, relax. That's not why I'm here.
那是为了什么
What, then?
方舟上的人找到了一些旧时记录
The Ark found some old records
显示离这里不远处有个供应站
that show a supply depot not too far from here.
里面也都有什么
What kind of supplies?
里面的东西也许能给我们一个机会
The kind that might give us
挺过这个冬天
a chance to live through winter.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表