剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
-当然 -太好了
- Sure. - Awesome.
我一直没什么机会和你们待在一起
Haven't really got a chance to hang with you guys much.
你们连我在方舟上因什么被捕都不知道吧
Hey, do you even know how I got arrested on the Ark?
愿洗耳恭听
I'm dying to hear about it.
我们需要更多的弹♥药♥
We need more ammo.
贾斯珀回来前就只有这么多了
That's it till Jasper gets back.
快滚出我的帐篷
Now get out of my tent.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
离开这里
The hell out of here.
不行 你不能走
No way. You're not leaving.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得自己凭什么命令我
And what makes you think you can tell me what to do?
你不是门卫吗
Aren't you a janitor?
你准备去哪
Where you gonna go?
到那该死的树林里去
Into these damn woods.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
我会找个安全的地方
I'll find someplace safe.
等等
Just wait.
别犯傻了
Don't be an idiot.
你自己去 必死无疑
You go alone, and you're dead
也可能更糟
or worse.
那你有什么计划
So what's your plan,
待在这里直到耗光子弹吗
sit here until you run out of bullets?
是的
Yeah...
或者等你想到更好的办法
Or until you come up with something better.
别这样 雷文
Come on, Raven.
你坐着亲手用废弃零件
You came down here in a pod
重建的逃生舱下来这里
you rebuilt yourself.
用罐头做了个炸♥弹♥
You made a bomb out of a tin can.
你脑子里还有什么妙计
What else you got in that head of yours?
无线电
Radios.
不能通讯我们就无法自卫
We can't defend ourselves if we can't communicate.
如果我们做出无线电 对讲机
If we can build radios, walkie-talkies--
就可以作为一个整体来战斗
Then we can fight as a team.
最起码还有一线生机
We'd have a chance, at least.
看到没 我们需要你
See? We need you.
虽然你有时是个大♥麻♥烦
You may be a huge pain in the ass,
但你很聪明
but you're smart.
有人在吗
Anybody there?
有人吗
Hello?
*满柜的啤酒*
*Bottles of beer on the wall*
-*满柜的啤酒* -有人吗
- *Bottles of beer* - Hello?
*大家都来随意喝*
*Take one down and pass it around*
*满柜的啤酒*
*Bottles of beer on the wall*
*满柜的啤酒*
*Bottles of beer on the wall*
-谁在那里 -*满柜的啤酒*
- Hello? - *Bottles of beer*
*大家都来随意喝*
*Take one down, pass it around*
能听到我说话吗
Hey, hey, can you hear me?
你想干什么
What do you want?
议员先生
Councilor, sir?
你是威克 对吧 工程站的
It's Wick, isn't it, from engineering,
-辛克莱的助手 -是 是
- Sinclair's apprentice? - Yeah, yeah.
他让我下来改写
He had me come down here to override
封禁代码 不让舱门关上
the containment codes to keep the doors open.
别告诉他我搞砸了
Don't tell him I messed up.
你没搞砸
You didn't mess up.
咱得把你胳膊弄出来
We need to get your arm free.
好的 就这么办
Yeah. Let's do that.
听起来是个好主意
That sounds like a good idea.
这附近还有别人吗
Did you see anyone else around here?
没有 听说工程部有个缺口
No. Heard there was a hull breach in engineering.
有个缺口
It was a breach?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened, anyway?
我们被背叛了
We were betrayed.
西德尼议员
Councilor Sydney,
她用武力夺取了返程飞船
she took the exodus ship by force.
方舟受到了毁灭性打击
Damage to the ark was catastrophic.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
我妈还给她投票了
My mom voted for her.
我一个人打不开这门
I'm not gonna be able to open these doors
需要点帮助
without some help.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你不能离开我 老兄
You can't leave me, man.
我不会不管你的
I won't leave you here.
好吧
All right.
我的天 谢谢你
Aagh! Ah, my god, thank you.
太好了...
That was gr-- aagh!
慢点
Easy.
我能听到鼓动声
I can hear the pumps.
我想上面的通风管还在工作
I think the vents are working up ahead.
我们走吧
Let's go.
如果你幸存了 那可能还有其他人
If you survived, there could be others.
就跟艘鬼船似的
It's like a ghost ship.
是那些带鳞的黑豹吗
One of those scaly panther things?
是野猪
Boar.
太好了 黑豹肉太恶心了
Good, because that panther meat is nasty,
但我现在能吃掉一整头野猪 不骗你
but I could eat a whole boar by myself, no joke.
你知道野猪什么部位最好吃吗
You know what the best part is of the boar?
听起来可能有点恶心
It's gonna sound gross.
迈尔斯 先别出声
Myles, quiet for a second.
怎么了
What is it?
这些爪印
These tracks.
都很清晰
They're perfect.
清晰过头了
Too perfect.
我们才是猎物
We're the ones being hunted.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
迈尔斯
Myles.
克拉克 快走 别管他了
Clarke, come on. We got to leave him.
-克拉克 -不要
- Clarke... - No.
给你
Ah, yeah. Here.
这里的空气怎么样
Hey, how's the air in here?
糟透了
Crappy.
我要去检查一下其它隔间
I'm gonna check the next few compartments.
你确定要这么做吗
Whoa, hey, are you sure you want to do that?
这艘船遭受了多处重创
This ship took a lot of damage.
你要是走错了门就可能一下子掉进太空里
You walk through the wrong door, you could be stepping out into space.
我们必须找到出路
We need to keep moving.
这里的空气随时可以变质
The air in here can turn bad at any time.
至少我们还能喘气啊
At least we're breathing.
这下面的二氧化碳过滤器已经恢复功能了
The CO2 scrubbers down here have kicked back on.
它们能自行重新启动吗
They can restart themselves?
不能 超声波显示组件已经被烧毁
No. The electrical fires blew out a DCDU.
所有设备都需要手动操作
Everything is on manual.
这里是不是越来越冷了
Is it getting cooler in here?
我没感觉到
I don't feel it.
是不是有人重启了
Could someone restart
这层的中♥央♥冷气交换器
the Central Cooling Exchanges in this level?
不会 那需要在主控制板操控
No. That runs through the primary board.
地球监测中心
Earth Monitoring.
我们需要转移大家
We need to get these people moving now.
转移到哪里
Move them where?
变冷的空气就是一条讯息
The cooling air is a message.
明白吗 我认地球监测中心里有人活着
See, I think there's someone alive in Earth Monitoring.
-空气是一条讯息 -没错
- The air is a message. - Yeah.
好吧 你现在属于缺氧状态
Ok. You have hypoxia, all right?
所以你只能用百分之十的大脑思考
So you're working with about 10% of your brain.
我们现在就需要转移大伙
We need to get them moving now.
我不会让大家死在这里的
I am not gonna let these people die here.
我们走了大约三英里
Yeah. We walked for about 3 miles.
过了小河之后
After crossing that creek,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表