剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我出生在宇宙中
I was born in space.
我从未感受过阳光照在我脸上
I've never felt the sun on my face
从未呼吸过真正的空气
or breathed real air
从未在水中漂浮过
or floated in the water.
我们都从未试过
None of us have.
整整三代以来
For 3 generations,
方舟维持了剩下的人类的生存
the ark has kept what's left of the human race alive,
但如今 我们的家园濒临毁灭
but now our home is dying, and we
而我们 是人类最后的希望
are the last hope of mankind.
100名囚犯被派往地球
100 prisoners sent on
执行一项孤注一掷的任务
a desperate mission to the ground.
来这的每个人都是因为我们违反过法律
Each of us is here because we broke the law.
而地球上 没有法律
On the ground, there is no law.
我们要做的只有生存
All we have to do is survive.
我们将接受考验
But we will be tested,
接受地球的考验
by the earth,
接受这里所隐藏的秘密的考验
by the secrets it hides,
最重要的是 接受相互的考验
and most of all, by each other.
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
方舟不行了 雷文
The ark is dying, Raven.
我必须证明地球适合生存
I have to prove that earth is survivable.
你有9天时间修好它
You have 9 days to get this ready
让我能顺利降落
so I can survive a drop.
我父亲曾请求你父亲的宽恕
You know, my father, he begged for mercy
但他仍然将他流放到太空了
when your father floated him.
这刀是为我父亲
This is for my father.
你是夏洛特 对吗
You're Charlotte, right?
感到害怕是很正常的
It's ok to be scared.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
是我的父母 他们被流放了
It's my parents. They were floated
而我梦到了他们
and I see it in my dreams.
-不要 -夏洛特 醒醒
- No! - Wake up, Charlotte.
经常这样吗
Does it happen often?
杀掉你心中的恶魔 孩子
Slay your demons, kid.
然后你就可以安睡了
Then you'll be able to sleep.
你不该独自出来
You shouldn't be out here alone.
如果我是地球人该怎么办
What if I was a grounder?
他们就在墙外把威尔斯带走了
They got Wells just outside the wall.
说这话的人 刚花一个晚上
Says the guy who just spent another night
独自探索了丛林
exploring the woods all by himself.
我是鲁莽 你是不负责任
But I'm reckless. You're irresponsible.
我有东西给你
I got you something.
你从哪找到这个的
Where did you get this?
艺术品补给店
The art supply store.
你知道 在我们小的时候
You know when we were kids...
威尔斯总会送我墨水 炭笔
Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal,
所有我能用来画画的东西
just anything I could draw with, really.
后来我才发现那是他
I found out later that he was trading
用自己的东西交换来给我的
his own stuff to give it to me.
而且他并不想让我知道
He didn't want me to know that, either.
他让我恨他
He let me hate him
这样我就不会恨我母亲了
so that I wouldn't hate my mother.
我知道
I know.
我妈妈杀了我爸爸
My mother killed my father.
真希望我可以做些什么
Just wish there was something I could do.
告诉她我知道了 让她感受到我的
To tell her I know. Make her feel what I'm...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去让她感受下
To make her feel it.
不 不
No! No.
不要 天啊 不要
No. Hell no. No.
连接中断
连接中断
不 这不对劲
No. Th-this isn't right.
艾比
Abby.
不会的
No.
艾比
Abby.
好吧 这不代表什么
Ok. It's not conclusive.
只是她手环通讯中断
Just because her wristband went out
不代表着... 好的
doesn't mean...Ok.
这是一周以来第一次出现信♥号♥♥中断
It's the first terminated signal in over a week.
我们依然可以假设地球上一切安稳
We can still assume that things are stabilizing on earth.
我们应该这么假设
We should assume that.
我需要克拉克近两天生命特征的分♥析♥报告
I need an analysis of Clarke's vital signs for the past two days.
-艾比 -在我回来之前准备好
- Abby... - Just have it ready for me when I get back.
太好了 成功了
Yes! I did it.
腕带还能正常运作
It's still operational.
怎么了 蒙蒂需要一只能工作的手环
What? Monty needed a working wristband.
而你需要惩罚你的母亲
And you needed to punish your mother.
听着 他们快没氧气了
Look, they're running out of air,
而我们需要他们的帮助
and we need their help.
我母亲只会暂时认为我死了
My mother thinking I'm dead is only temporary.
要是我能把它接入运输机主机就没问题了
Not if I can patch it through the dropship mainframe.
我可以做到
I can do it.
傍晚我们就能和方舟通话了
We'll be talking to the ark by nightfall.
这片地方明天就该完工了
This section should be finished by tomorrow.
你觉得地球人
You think the grounders
会坐等我们建好围墙吗
are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?
也许我们得让那个小女孩帮你抬东西
Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?
我就是需要喝点水 行吗
I just need some water, ok?
那样我就没事了
Then I'll be fine.
墨菲 给这伙计拿点水
Murphy, get this guy some water.
你能搞定这个吗
Hey, you got this?
我开个玩笑而已
I'm just kidding.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病啊 墨菲
What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
是你自己想要喝口水休息一下
You wanted a water break.
回去工作
Get back to work.
瞧 我们快到了
Look, we're already there.
就差几步了 好吗
Just a few steps, ok?
一只脚接着另一只
One foot in front of the other.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我没事
Oh, nothing. I'm good.
贾斯珀 已经过了一周了好吗
Jasper, it's been a week, ok?
你得到了第二次机会
You've been given a second chance.
你得好好利用
You gotta use it.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
奥克塔维亚 你没事吧
Octavia, are you ok?
你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, jerk!
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
贾斯珀 拜托
Jasper, come on.
没什么可害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
议员
Councilor.
议员
Councilor.
你是要去机械站吗
Are you headed to mecha station?
是的 我的确是要过去
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am.
在过去的一周你去了那里九次
You've been down there 9 times in the past week.
有什么是我需要知道的吗
Is there something I should be made aware of?
你是在监视我吗 凯恩
Are you tracking me, Kane?
我在监视所有人 艾比
I'm tracking everybody, Abby.
介意我和你一起去吗
Mind if I join you?
完全不介意 但你得先打预防针
Not at all. But you're gonna have to be inoculated.
打预防针
Inoculated?
上周一名机械师患上了链球菌
A mechanic came down with strep last week.
她现在没事了
She's fine now,
但我还是得检查一下机械站的细菌水平
but I'm still checking the bacterial levels in the station.
我们不希望再来一次病毒爆发
We don't want another outbreak.
我们可以顺路去一趟医务室
We can stop by sick bay on the way.
不用了
That's all right.
我不想耽误了你的工作
I don't want to slow you down.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表