剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Your father did that.
-法律不是我父亲制定的 -不是
- My father didn't write the laws. - No.
但由他强制执行
He enforced them,
不过以后不会了
but not anymore,
在这里不会
not here.
这里没有法律
Here, there are no laws.
-没错 -太好了
- Yeah. Yeah. - Cool.
在这里我们不论何时
Here, we do whatever the hell we want
想做什么都可以
whenever the hell we want.
不用你喜欢 威尔斯
Now, you don't have to like it, Wells.
你甚至可以试图制止或改变
You can even try to stop it or change it,
或是杀了我
kill me.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我们为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want.
为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want!
为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want!
为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want
为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want
为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want
为所欲为
Whatever the hell we want
快看呐
Check it out!
有水了
It's water!
我们得赶快收集一些
We need to collect this.
随你吧
Whatever the hell you want.
又多了十个 一个接一个的
10 more, one after the next.
艾比 快看他们的血浆渗透压
Abby, look at plasma osmolarity.
全都在上升
It's going up across the board.
他们找到水了
They found water.
艾比盖尔·格里芬议员 您被捕了
Councilor Abigail Griffin, you're under arrest
您涉嫌对病人使用超剂量药物
for exceeding the maximum medical supplies allowed for a patient.
很抱歉要公开逮捕您
Sorry this has to be public.
对此类罪名的政策明文规定
The policy in these matters is very clear...
没有可获得特殊对待
No special treatment.
-你用了多少血液 -别回答
- How much blood did you use, Abby? - Don't answer that.
需要多少我就用了多少
I used whatever it took.
通过违法让你当不成法官
Breaking the law to keep you from becoming chancellor
是我做过的最容易的决定
was the easiest decision I've ever made.
这么说来
In that case,
鉴于你已认罪
given your confession,
我作为临时法官
in my role as chancellor pro tempore,
除了判你有罪 别无选择
you leave me no choice but to find you guilty.
我们一直都有选择权 凯恩
We always have a choice, Kane.
你选择起诉我的丈夫
You chose to press charges against my husband,
你的朋友 即使你早就知道
your friend, even though you knew
他会因此被放逐到太空
he would get floated for it.
你选择把我女儿也牵扯进去
You chose to include my daughter in those charges,
现在你又选择这么做
and now you're choosing this.
躲在法律背后你也是罪名昭著
Hiding behind the law absolves you of nothing.
即使如此
Be that as it may,
根据一号♥《刑事法》
in accordance with Penal Code One,
凡是由成年人
because all crimes
所犯下的罪行
committed by those above the age of maturity
都是死罪
are capital crimes,
据此你将被处死
You are hereby sentenced to death.
明早行刑
Execution is set for the morning,
而我选择不遗余力
and I choose at every turn
不惜一切
and at any cost
确保人类生存下去
to make sure that the human race stays alive.
这就是你我之间的区别 凯恩
That's the difference between us, Kane.
我选择确保我们值得继续生存
I choose to make sure that we deserve to stay alive.
美吧
Pretty cool, huh?
你去河边了吗
Did you go to the river?
我想这值得失去一两根手指
Figured it was worth losing a finger or two.
给
Here.
你管这样叫啜饮
You call that a sip?
你觉得我们也要长出两个脑袋吗
You think this means we're all gonna grow two heads?
原来她还是会笑的
What do you know? She can laugh.
来 你得看看这个
Come on. You have to see this.
这是脚趾
That's a toe.
还有 我估摸着
Plus, near as I can tell,
不管这是什么 一定是用两只脚走路
whatever it is, it's walking on two feet.
我猜 是猴子
My guess... monkeys.
抱歉 只是 据我所读的资料显示
I'm sorry. It's just, according to everything I've read,
这附近没有两足动物
there were no bipedal animals anywhere near here,
肯定不是猴子
Certainly not monkeys.
对 你读到什么
Right. You read anything about
在黑暗中发光的森林还有吃人的蛇吗
glow-in-the-dark forests or man-eating snakes?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你不能把所有和你意见不同的人都杀死
You can't just kill everyone who disagrees with you.
你们都觉得我是坏人
Now, you all think I'm a bad guy,
但我是唯一一个
but I'm the only one
愿意不惜一切代价拯救我们的人
who's willing to do what it takes to save us.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
你想让我说什么
So what do you want me to say,
对不起吗
I'm sorry?
我不愧疚的
I'm not.
友谊是我们无法承受的奢侈品
Friendship is a luxury we can't afford,
如果我不得不把我们能变成宇宙的亚当与夏娃
and if I have to take us down to a cosmic Adam and Eve,
我一定会这么做的
I will do it.
拜托你 仁慈些
Please, show mercy,
不为艾比那也要为了我这么做
if not for Abby, then for me.
仁慈也是我们无法承受的
We can't afford mercy, either.
够远了
That's far enough.
我不想开枪杀了你 威尔斯
I don't want to shoot you, Wells...
见鬼 我喜欢你
Hell, I like you...
但我真的需要他们以为你死了
But I do need them to think that you're dead.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why are you doing this,
说真的 别说什么能够
for real, not some crap about getting to do
为所欲为之类的鬼话
what you want to do?
我有我的理由 我也有枪
I have my reasons. I also have the gun.
问题由我来问
So I ask the questions,
我的问题是
and the question is,
你为什么不帮我
why aren't you helping me?
你的父亲驱逐了你 威尔斯 可是
You dad banished you, Wells, and yet
你却仍选择执行他的命令
here you are, still doing his bidding,
遵守规则
following the rules.
总是要做期望你做的事情
Aren't you tired of
难道你不感到厌倦吗
always doing what's expected of you?
勇敢地抵抗他
Stand up to him.
摘下手环 那绝妙的感觉会让你惊讶的
Take off that wristband, and you'll be amazed at how good it feels.
不
No.
绝不 绝对不可能
Never. Not gonna happen.
这对你来说够明确了吗
Is that clear enough for you?
够了
Yeah. It is.
抱歉不得不变成这样
I'm sorry it had to be this way.
不 不 放开我
No! no! Get off of me! No!
把他弄下去 让他躺着
Get him down. Put him down.
不 拜托 放开我
No! come on, man. Let me go.
字幕
Get it. Do it.
不 别这么做 别这么做
No! Don't do this! Don't do this! No. No!
不要
Come on, man. Aah!
格里芬医生 到时间了
Dr. Griffin, it's time.
凯莉
Callie.
够了
That's enough.
替我照顾好克拉克
Watch out for Clarke for me.
好的
Ok.
杰克逊 利用手环
Jackson, use the wristbands.
也许有办法能够逆向通讯
There may be a way to reverse-engineer them for communication.
去问问工程部的辛克莱 明白了就点头
Talk to Sinclair in engineering. Nod if you understand.
住手
Stop.
格里芬医生被赦免了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表