剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你要让瑞丝失去父亲吗
You'd leave Reese without a father?
今天早上 你告诉我 我女儿要失明了
This morning, you told me my daughter was going blind
我没什么能帮她的
and there was nothing I could do to help her.
结果证明我能帮上忙
Turns out there is.
算上我吧
Count me in.
法官 长官 算上我
Chancellor, sir, I'll take a spot in 17.
给我妻子多一点空气
Give my wife a little extra air.
杰克说得对
Jake was right.
这会表现出我们人性最美好的一面
It would bring out the best in us.
我们得尽快发射这些燃烧棒
We need to launch those flares asap
这样才有希望能够救下那些人
if we have any hope of saving those people.
芬 把那控制板拿去营地
Finn, get that control panel to camp.
你 这些点火电路要完好无损地
You, pull out those firing circuits
弄出来 否则没用的
in one piece or they won't work.
克拉克 能帮我一下吗
Clarke, can I have a hand?
小心地拧动这些螺栓
Work these bolts here gently.
火箭燃料很容易爆♥炸♥
Rocket fuel likes to go boom.
我们需要点火的动力
We're going to need power to fire.
他们在运输船里扣了电池
They're tying in the batteries on the dropship.
我们到那儿时应该准备好了
Should be ready when we get there.
很好 那有什么问题
Great. So, what's the problem?
没有 我只是
Nothing. I just...
如果我们将那些火箭弹发射了
Well, if we get the rockets to launch
方舟上能看到吗
will they see them from the ark?
正如书里所说
Like the good book says,
这都取决于燃烧时间和云量
it's all about burn time and cloud cover.
但我知道你妈妈一定会在看
But I know your mom will be watching.
我从没见过有谁想她爱你那样爱着一个人
I've never seen anyone love someone the way she loves you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
曾经是
I did.
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
这是志愿者的最终名单
Here's the final list of volunteers.
一小时内他们就会去B舱报到
They'll report to B deck in less than an hour.
这比需要的人数还多
This is more than enough.
我们拒绝了快100人
We rejected almost 100.
重要人员和未成年人
Essential personnel and minors.
事实证明艾比的通告
Abby's announcement proved to be
非常有说服力
very convincing.
我不觉得她或是她老公
I don't think that she or her husband
说服了谁
convinced anyone.
他们触动了人们的内心深处的情感
They spoke to something that was already inside of them.
新法官应该记住这一点
The new chancellor should remember that.
我要去17区了
I better get to 17.
可不想错过自己的葬礼
Don't want to be late for my own funeral.
长官
Sir.
你现在不必这么做
You don't need to do this now.
我知道我所做的有利于我的人♥民♥
I know what I'm doing is right for my people.
他们鼓舞了我
They've inspired me.
不 他们自愿牺牲是因为你鼓舞了他们
No, they volunteered because you inspired them.
杰克·格里芬鼓舞了他们
Jake Griffin inspired them
而我处决了他
and I executed him.
我处决了我的朋友
I executed my friend.
一个决定不能决定一个人的好坏
One decision does not define a man.
杰克·格里芬已经死了 而你还活着
Jake Griffin is gone. You're here.
我们的幸存取决于拥有一位好领导
Our survival depends on having a leader
能够鼓舞人们自我牺牲
who can inspire people to self-scrifice.
这个人就是你
You're that man.
不是我
Not me.
你为什么要两班倒
Why do you have to work the double shift?
不公平
It's not fair.
抱歉 事情总得有人做
Sorry. Things need to get done.
你好好听露西的话
You be good for Miss Lucy.
谢了 因为如果你没提醒我的话
Thanks, because I was gonna totally be terrible
我肯定会很淘气
if you didn't remind me.
-过来 -别这样
- Come here. - Stop it.
我都看不到你的脸了
I can't even see your face.
说真的
Seriously.
好吧
Ok.
亲我一下
Just give me a kiss.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
有雷文的消息吗
Have we heard from Raven?
快搬快搬
Move it, move it, move it!
他为什么改变主意了
What changed his mind?
因为看清了事实
Just the truth.
我提醒他
I reminded him that
更换新法官
transitioning to a new chancellor
会让局势变得更不稳定
would be... destabilizing.
我们经不起更多的动荡
We can't afford any more upheaval.
是的
No, we can't.
我留了两个人
I left two men.
监控着无线电
Monitoring the radio.
如果有雷文的消息
If there's any word from Raven,
他们会立刻联♥系♥我们
they'll call down immediately.
我的指令很明确
I gave clear orders.
谢谢
Thank you.
兰普金先生 我想要感谢你
Mr. Lemkin, I want to thank you
感谢你做出的牺牲
for your sacrifice.
不用 这是为了我的女儿
Don't. This is for my daughter.
只是想要为活下来的人
You just think about doing right
做一些正确的事情
for the people that are left behind.
给你
Here you go.
长官 17区所有的
Sir, all vents and hatchways
通风管和舱口都已关闭
to section 17 are closed.
还需金属密封
We have a hard seal.
长官
Sir?
下命令吧
The order?
我们在此将这些灵魂送往远方
And we hereby commit these souls to the deep...
他们用最后的时光给了全世界生的希望
who at their last gave all to the world of the living.
愿他们永远被铭记
May they be remembered forever,
直到没有疼痛 没有苦难
until there is no more pain, no more suffering,
深渊应当交出死者
and the abyss itself shall give up her dead
将他们归还给我们
and return them to us.
你觉得他们在上面能看到吗
You think they can see it from up there?
不知道 希望可以
I don't know. I hope so.
你能对这种流星许愿吗
Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?
算了吧
Forget it.
我都不知道该许什么愿
I wouldn't even know what to wish for.
你呢
What about you?
你该睡了
You should sleep.
怎么睡
How?
我们做出了能做的最好的选择
We make the best choices that we can...
然后我们将信念寄托在上帝的宽恕
And then we put our faith in a forgiving god.
你们觉得我们值得被宽恕吗
Do you think we deserve to be forgiven?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
地球百子
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表