剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
懂吗
Got it?
勇敢的小公主
Brave princess.
别用别人起好的昵称
Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?
这就是你所谓的救援队吗
You call this a rescue party?
我们得分头走 扩大搜索范围
Got to split up, cover more ground.
克拉克 咱俩一组
Clarke, come with me.
晚了总比不来好
Better late than never.
我也觉得
I like to think so.
看来我们的共同之处比我们想的要多嘛
Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?
我们没有共同之处
We have nothing in common.
是吗
No?
我们都是为了保护所爱的人来的
Both came down here to protect someone we love.
我不会泄露你的秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
我知道你不会 因为你说出来更糟
'course, for you it's worse.
只要有芬在
With Finn around,
克拉克根本不会注意你
Clarke doesn't even see you.
就跟你不存在似的
It's like you're not even here.
他和我虽然不是亲兄弟
He may not be my real brother --
但他一直照顾着我
but he's always been there.
打我记事起 我就和贾斯珀在一起了
Every memory I have, there's Jasper.
我应该一起去找他的
I should be out there.
你不是要哭吧
You're not gonna cry, are you?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你确定要这样做吗 你哥哥肯定不会
You sure about this? Your brother won't approve
希望你帮我们联♥系♥方舟空间站的
of you helping us contact The Ark.
我的事不用他管
He's not my keeper.
就这样做吧
Let's just do this. Let's do it.
-疼死了 -抱歉
- Son of a -- - Sorry.
信♥号♥♥断了
Dead.
倒霉
Damn it.
连取下它都这么困难
If we can't even take it off,
你又怎么能拿它通讯呢
how do you expect to turn it into a radio?
去吧
Go on.
我没关系的 要干活呢
I'll be fine. Work to do.
蒙蒂
Hey, Monty?
贾斯珀会明白你为什么留下来的
Jasper would understand why you stayed.
地板下长大的人怎么没完全失去希望
How is someone raised beneath the floor not a total basket case?
谁说我没有
Who says I'm not?
因为他爱你
It's because he loves you.
你的哥哥
Your brother?
你没有失去希望是因为有他爱你
You're not a basket case because you were loved.
是啊 我是个幸运的女孩
Yeah, I'm a lucky girl.
我不是说我比你更惨
I'm not saying I had it worse than you,
因为我不是 奥克塔维亚
Octavia, because I didn't.
但是你有一位能为你做任何事的人
But you have someone who would do anything for you.
我很嫉妒
I envy that.
我一直在想韦瑟山的事
I've been thinking about mount weather.
他们为什么要等到贾斯珀过河才攻击
How come they didn't attack until Jasper crossed the river?
我们又不是安安静静的
It's not like we were being quiet
他们不是不知道我们在那里
and they didn't know we were there.
他们在等着我们过河
They waited for us to cross.
那条河就是边界
The river's a boundary.
也就是说韦瑟山进不去了
Which means mount weather is off limits.
那我们要怎么去拿补给品
How are we gonna get those supplies?
我们要拿什么当食物
What are we gonna do for food?
最起码我们不需要担心水源了
Well, at least we don't have to worry about water.
别这样 芬 我们没时间干这个
Come on, Finn. We don't have time for this.
克拉克 咱们走了几个小时了
Clarke, we've been hiking for hours.
我们需要休息一下
We need to take a break.
我找到贾斯珀之后就会休息
I'll take a break when we find Jasper.
来吧
Come on.
不 行
No, no.
芬 别
Finn! Don't!
见鬼 芬
Damn it, Finn!
好吧
Oh, wow. Ok.
就一小会
Maybe just a minute.
我觉得我知道为什么你
I think I know why you're
这么拼命想找到贾斯珀了
so hell-bent on finding Jasper,
还有你为什么总是在照顾其他人
why you're always taking care of everybody else.
你现在听起来像我妈妈
Now you sound like my mother.
不 别停 好戏要来了
No. Go on. This should be good.
流氓精神学家
The delinquent psychiatrist.
你没能拯救你父亲
You couldn't save your father.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
他之前就在这
He was here.
我们得叫上其他人
We should get the others.
我们很接近了
We're close.
艾比 我们得停下了
Abby, we have to stop.
议会三十分钟后就要投票了
The council vote's in 30 minutes.
那我们还有三十分钟
Then we have 30 minutes.
-工程部那边有信了吗 -没好消息
- Anything from engineering? - Nothing good.
据辛克莱说
According to Sinclair,
就算我们能传输新号♥下去
even if we sent a signal down,
那手环不是设计来接收的
the wristbands weren't designed to receive,
所以孩子们根本听不到
so the kids wouldn't even hear it.
肯定有什么是我们没看到的
There's got to be something we missed,
有什么方法没有思考到
something that we haven't thought of.
真好 现在又有什么散架了
Great. What's falling apart now?
看来你对空气管道情有独钟啊
Apparently you have a thing for air ducts.
我去叫警卫
I'll call security.
他们不是在死去
They're not dying.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这些都是被送到地上去的人吗
All that's being sent from the ground?
通过这些进行传输的
Transmitted by these.
他们自己把手环摘掉了
They're taking them off.
什么 他们干吗要做这么鲁莽的事
What? Why would they do something so reckless?
因为我们叫他们不要那么做
Because we told them not to.
你好啊 小美人
Hello, beautiful.
你要去哪呢
Hey, where are you going?
没事的
It's ok.
除了时间 我们一无所有
We've got nothing but time.
我们怎么知道这是不是正确的路
Hey, how do we know this is the right way?
不知道 太空漫步者认为他很会追踪
We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker.
这叫"断痕"
It's called "Cutting sign."
四年地球经验 他很在行
Fourth-year earth skills. He's good.
你是想低调点
You want to keep it down
还是要让我在你背后画个靶子
or should I paint a target on your backs?
看到了吗
See?
你被无视了
You're invisible.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
现在应该把那把枪拿出来
Now would be a good time to take out that gun.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
-天呐 -克拉克 小心
- Oh, my god. - Clarke, be careful.
贾斯珀
Jasper?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
克拉克 拉她上来
Clarke! Get her up!
拉她上来 抓住她 拉她上来
Pull her up! Pull her up! Get her! Pull her up!
你没事吧
You ok?
没事
Yeah.
我们得救他下来
We need to get him down.
我爬上去把树藤割断
I'll climb up there and cut the vines.
好的 我跟你一起去
Yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
不 你和克拉克待在一起
No. Stay with Clarke.
看住他
And watch him.
你 咱们走
You. Let's go.
他的伤口上被敷了东西
There's a poultice on his wound.
是药吗 他们为什么要救他
Medicine? Why would they save
把他像活饵一样挂在这里
his life just to string him up as live bait?
也许他们想抓的东西喜欢吃活物
Maybe what they're trying to catch likes its dinner to be breathing.
也许他们想抓的是我们
Maybe what they're trying to catch is us.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表