剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我就死定了
I'm dead.
你到底做过什么
What did you do?
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
我开枪打了亚哈
I shot Jaha.
什么
What?
我得知他们要把你送到地球
I found out they were sending you to earth.
我不能让你独自来这里
I couldn't let you go alone.
有人来找我做了个交易
Someone came to me with a deal--
杀了他 他们就带我上运输机
Do this. Kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship.
所以我照办了
And I did it.
你杀了法官
You killed the chancellor?
他放逐了我们的母亲
He floated our mother.
他还把你关起来了
He locked you up.
他活该
He deserved it.
我可没让你为我这么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
你说得对
You're right.
是我自己选择这么做的 我自己的决定
I made the choice. This is on me.
无论他们送了什么下来 我来承担后果
Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it.
我没请你做任何事
I didn't ask for any of this.
在19点30分
At 1930 hours,
17区的所有舱口和通风口都将被封闭
all hatches and vents leading to section 17 will be sealed.
起因将显示为防火系统故障
It will appear to be a malfunction of the fire containment system.
所以说将会看起来像个事故
So, it'll look like an accident.
在开始缩减人口之后
It's essential to maintaining public order
保持公共秩序是必要的
after the culling takes place.
17区的所有居民都将处于睡眠状态
All residents of section 17 will be in their sleep period.
议会已经发出命令
The council has already issued a writ of consent
同意由法官执行
giving the chancellor permission to carry out
人口缩减
the population reduction.
催眠瓦斯将被导入到空气中
A sleep-inducing gas will be introduced into the air.
按你的指示 17区的供氧
On your command, the oxygen supply to section 17
将被停止
will be cut off.
他们不会感到痛苦的
It should be painless.
文件需要你的批准
Document needs your approval.
被批准了
You have it...
只需要有一点变动
with one alteration.
将由你下命令切断氧气供给
You'll give the order to cut off the oxygen.
我没有权限
I don't have the authority.
用你作为法官的权力
In your capacity as chancellor.
今天晚上我将会在17区
Tonight, I will be in section 17
检查船体维修状况
inspecting repairs to the hull,
一旦那些门被关闭
and when those doors are closed on those people,
他们的命运即是我的命运
their fate will be my fate.
你的命运
Your fate.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
我已经打定主意了
My mind is made up.
马库斯 我在这个槽糕的时机离开你
I'm leaving you in terrible times, Marcus,
但是你
but you...
你有力量不被情感所削弱
You have a strength that is not weakened by sentiment.
那正是我们渡过难关幸存下去所需要的
And that's exactly what it's going to take for us to survive.
一号♥舱 一号♥舱 这里是方舟医疗站
Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical.
接到信息请回话
If you are receiving, please respond.
一号♥舱 一号♥舱 这里是方舟医疗站
Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical.
接到信息请回话
If you are receiving, please respond.
一号♥舱 一号♥舱 这里是方舟医疗站
Pod one, pod one, this is ark station medical.
接到信息请回话
If you are receiving, please respond.
我们要分头行动吗
Should we split up?
好 你从那边走
Yeah. You go that way.
我去前方看下
I'll check the bottom. Ok.
槽糕 情况不妙啊
Crap. That's not good.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我安全着陆了吗
I made it?
这里和我梦到的气味一样
I dreamed it would smell like this.
这是雨吗
Is this rain?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
雷文
Raven!
芬
Finn!
我就知道你没死
I knew you couldn't be dead.
你在流血呢
You're bleeding.
我才不在乎呢
I don't care.
你是怎么来到这的
How did you get here?
你知道那个大废弃物仓库吗
You know that big scrap hold,
K区那个
the one on K deck?
你用废弃零件造的飞船吗
You built that from scrap?
算是重建吧
I kind of rebuilt it.
拜托 说得跟多难似的
Please. Like that's hard.
其实只需要一些零件和一点爱
It just needed a couple parts and some love.
你疯了
You're insane.
为了你我愿赴汤蹈火
I'd do more for you and worse.
就像你也会为我做的一样
Just like you would for me.
快来 坐下 坐在这里
Come on, sit down. Sit down here.
我找东西处理一下你的伤口
Let me get something for that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
咱们别聊这个了
Let's not talk about this.
我们已经认识了一辈子了
We've known each other our whole lives.
我们不需要讨论这个
We don't need to talk about it.
她需要按着伤口
She needs to put pressure on her wound.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是克拉克 她也在我们的船上
This is Clarke. She was on the dropship, too.
克拉克
Clarke?
这都是因为你妈妈
This was all because of your mom.
我妈妈
My mom?
这都是她的计划
This was all her plan.
我们本来想要一起下来的
We were trying to come down here together.
如果我们等到 天啊
If we waited-- oh, my god.
我们不能等 因为议会在投票
We couldn't wait because the council was voting
是否杀掉300个人来节约氧气
whether to kill 300 people to save air.
-什么时候 -今天
- When? - Today.
我们必须要告诉他们你们还活着
We have to tell them you're alive.
无线电不见了
The radio's gone.
肯定是再进入的时候松掉了
It must've gotten loose during reentry.
我应该把它绑在A柱上 我真蠢
I should've strapped it to the A-strut. Stupid!
不不 这是我的错
No, no, this is my fault.
有人在我们之前来过了
Someone got here before us.
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
快告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it's not true.
今天发生了太多事情
Today there are so many things
我希望它们都不是真的
that I wish weren't true.
省省你的高大上演讲吧
Spare me the noble speech.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你要到17区去
You joining section 17.
我能让谁
How could I ask anyone
做出连我自己都不愿意做出的牺牲
to make a sacrifice that I'm not willing to make myself?
所以 你打算平静地死去
So, you're gonna die peacefully
把人类的命运交到凯恩的手上
and leave humanity in the hands of Kane?
让凯恩当法官吗
Chancellor Kane?
是的 他会毫不犹豫地做必须做的事
Yes. He won't hesitate to do what needs to be done.
塞隆尼斯 这些都发生得太快了
Thelonious, this is all happening too fast.
我们已经等得够久了
We've waited as long as possible.
我们还能做点事情来争取更多时间
There are things that we can do to buy us time.
我们可以重新考虑
We should reconsider
促使水体富营养化
forcing an algae bloom
来增加氧气的制♥造♥
to boost oxygen production.
你已经读过研究报告了
You've read the studies.
它们只会污染水源
They would only contaminate the water supply.
我们可以诱导人们昏迷
We can induce people into comas
来减少他们的资源消耗
to reduce their resource consumption.
我们仔细讨论过所有的可能性了
We've gone through all the possibilities.
这是唯一的解决办法
This is the only solution.
不 不可能
No, it can't be this.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表