剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
奥克塔维亚 你没事吧
Octavia. Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
食物呢
Where's the food?
我们没能到韦瑟山
We didn't make it to Mount Weather.
发生什么了
What the hell happened out there?
我们被袭击了
We were attacked.
袭击了 被什么东西
Attacked? By what?
不是东西 是人
Not what. Who.
结果是 当方舟上最后一个地球人
It turns out, when the last man from the ground
死去的时候
died on the Ark,
他也不是最后的地球人
he wasn't the last grounder.
是真的
It's true.
我们知道有关地球的一切都是错的
Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong.
这里有人类存在
There are people here,
幸存者
survivors.
好消息是 这意味着我们也能活下来
The good news is, that means we can survive.
核辐射不会杀死我们
Radiation won't kill us.
是啊 坏消息是地球人会
Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will.
戴墨镜那孩子呢
Where's the kid with the goggles?
贾斯珀被袭击了
Jasper was hit.
他们带走了他
They took him.
你的手环呢
Where is your wristband?
问他
Ask him.
多少
How many?
到目前二十四个
24 and counting.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiots.
方舟上的生命支持系统正在衰弱
Life support on the Ark is failing.
所以他们让我们来地球
That's why they brought us down here.
他们需要知道地球是否能再次居住
They need to know the ground is survivable again,
而我们需要他们的帮助来对抗外面的人
and we need their help against whoever is out there.
要是你们摘掉了手环
If you take off your wristbands,
你们不仅是杀了他们
you're not just killing them.
还杀了我们
You're killing us!
我们比你想的要强大
We're stronger than you think.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
她是有特权的人
She's one of the privileged.
要是他们下来了 她有好处的
If they come down, she'll have it good.
你们有多少人能说出同样的话
How many of you can say the same?
我们能照顾好自己
We can take care of ourselves.
你们胳膊上的手环 它让你成为囚犯
That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner.
我们不再是囚犯了
We are not prisoners anymore!
他们说会原谅你们的罪行
They say they'll forgive your crimes.
而我说你们不再是罪犯了
I say you're not criminals!
你们是战士 是幸存者
You're fighters, survivors!
地球人应该惧怕我们才对
The grounders should worry about us!
-没错 -说得好
- Yeah! - Yeah!
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们去找贾斯珀
Now we go after Jasper.
你来这里做什么 艾比
Why are you here, Abby?
你我都清楚 这些事情交给助手就好
We both know that you could have sent an apprentice to do this.
凯恩在筹备秘密会议
Kane's planning a secret council meeting
对缩减人口进行投票
to vote on the culling.
我需要得知你的立场
I need to know where you stand.
我没有投票权 你知道的
I don't have a vote. You know that.
他们都听你的 塞隆尼斯[黑人乐手]
They listen to you, Thelonious.
你就不听
Well, you don't.
如果你赞成我 我会听的
I do when you agree with me.
艾比 二氧化碳净化器已在衰竭
Now, Abby, the CO2 scrubbers are already failing.
到处可见氧气缺乏的症状
The symptoms of oxygen deprivation are everywhere,
孩子们情况最糟 他们会最先死去
and worst of all in the children; they'll die first.
你不必告诉我这些
You don't have to tell me that.
我当然要说
Obviously I do.
除非我们采取措施缩减人口
Unless we act to reduce the population,
否则空间站上的所有人都将在四个月内死去
everyone on-board this space station will be dead in 4 months.
我们已经采取措施了
We have acted.
我们把100个孩子送往地球了
We put a hundred kids on the ground.
我们得给他们时间
We need to give them time--
地球上只有76个孩子 艾比
There are 76 kids on the ground, Abby.
其中的24人
24 of them,
包括我儿子 都已经死去
including my son, are already dead.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
但你没有证据
But you have no proof.
拜托 别说了
Please...stop.
我理解你需要对克拉克抱有希望
I understand your need to have hope for Clarke,
但我是方舟的法官
but I am the chancellor of the Ark,
只有希望是不够的
and hope isn't enough.
尤其当人类种族危在旦夕之时
Not when the end of the human race is at stake.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
希望意味着一切
Hope is everything,
当初使我投下一票的法官
and the chancellor that I voted for,
他明白这一点
he knew that.
我弄完了
I'm done here.
别再算计我了 凯恩
Stop studying me, Kane.
枪击我的是谁
Who shot me?
贝拉米·布莱克
Bellamy blake,
一个工厂站的门卫
A janitor from factory station.
他偷乘了运输船
He stowed away on the dropship.
我们还在调查其他同伙
We're still investigating who helped him.
我死后最大的受益者是谁
Who benefits most from my death?
你有什么话想说 不妨直说
If you have something to say, just say it.
你迫不及待要处决救我性命的女士
You rushed to execute the woman who saved my life,
如果我死了 你就会成为法官
and if I were dead, you would be chancellor now.
艾比也无法再和你作对
And Abby wouldn't be here to oppose you.
我遵守法律 恪守本职
I followed the law. I did my job.
你是代理法官
You were the acting chancellor...
这份工作需要的不仅仅是遵守法律
And this job requires more than simply following the law.
更要分清特殊情况
It requires knowing when not to.
这次针对你的谋杀和我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with the attempt on your life,
但发生这种事我也不觉得意外
but I'm not surprised that it happened.
现在的情势下你过于软弱
You're too weak to do what now has to be done,
并非只有我一个人这么想
and I'm not the only one who knows it.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
当时我爸说没给我们
When my father said they
留下任何东西 他说的是实话
didn't leave us anything, he really meant it.
只是擦伤
It's just a scratch.
这么快就"打"成一片了
You're making friends fast.
包起来 可能会感染
Keep it covered. It could get infected.
包裹不错
Nice pack.
是的 座椅的安全带 还有绝缘层
Yeah, seat belts and insulation.
我还带了部分的降落伞
I also packed part of the parachute,
觉得可以用来搬运贾斯珀
figured we could use it to carry out Jasper--
不错 交给其他人吧
Good. Give it to someone else.
-你不能跟着来 -我的脚踝没事
- You're not coming with us. - My ankle's fine.
不是脚踝的问题 威尔斯 是你
It's not your ankle, Wells, it's you.
你回来寻求增援 我愿意帮忙
You came back for reinforcements. I'm gonna help.
克拉克 他说得对 我们需要他
Clarke, he's right. We need him.
目前还没人愿意加入我们
So far no one else has volunteered.
我很抱歉 蒙蒂 但你也不能去
I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going, either.
不去才怪 贾斯珀是我最好的朋友
Like hell I'm not. Jasper's my best friend.
你太重要了
You're too important.
你在农场站长大 之后被工程站招募
You were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering.
所以呢
So?
所以 食物和通讯
So food and communication.
这里的东西能拯救大伙
What's up here, it's gonna save us all.
你想办法联♥系♥上方舟 我会把贾斯珀带回来
You figure out how to talk to the Ark and I'll bring Jasper back.
你准备好了吗
Hey. You ready?
我哪儿都不去 你们也是
I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you.
那柄矛刺从90米外精确命中
That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet.
-难不成我们看着贾斯珀死 -不会的
- So what, we let Jasper die? - That's not gonna happen.
太空漫步者
Spacewalker?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表