Make sure everything's kosher.
测试
Tests?
不是吧
Seriously?
联调局允许你们这么干
This is FBI-sanctioned?
喝下去
Drink.
好吧 那么
All right, so, uh,
你这么长生不死有多久了
how long has this dying thing been going on?
有记忆以来一直如此
As long as I can remember,
但是我只记得几年内的事
but my memory only goes back a few years.
你还有失忆症了
Wait, so now you have amnesia?
你怎么知道自己的名字
How do you know your name?
我真名不叫肖恩
My real name isn't Shane.
这名字是...
It was given to me because...
不知道 我总得有个名字啊
I don't know, people had to call me something.
好吧 那你是怎么回事
Okay. So, then, what happened to you?
我在欧洲一座山上获救
Got pulled off a mountain in Europe.
说是我遇到了一场雪崩
They said that I got caught in an avalanche.
获救之前的事我都不记得了
I don't remember anything from before the rescue.
当我意识到自己的状况
When I realized my condition,
我知道我不能跟人接触
I knew I couldn't be around other people,
所以我造了栋小木屋 学习打猎 自己隐居
so I built a little cabin, learned to hunt, kept to myself.
觉得这样好些
Seemed easiest that way.
然后几个种大♥麻♥的
Then a couple pot growers
因为我离他们的大♥麻♥田太近而不安
grew nervous with me being so near their crop.
于是打死我两次
Shot me -- twice.
我就觉得我该换个地方了
I figured it was time to move on.
就跑到车轮子底下了
Right into the grille of that pickup.
我能洗洗澡吗
You think maybe I could clean up?
好啊 请便吧
Yeah, man. Knock yourself out.
他绝对有问题
Well, he's definitely something.
是 但或许他并不坏
Yeah, but maybe he's not the monster.
而是个受害者
Maybe he's the victim.
你觉得是诅咒吗
You thinking curse?
可能是巫师干的
Could be looking for a witch, yeah.
这样吧
You know what?
他留在这儿很安全
He's parked here. He's safe.
或许我们该再开间房♥查个明白
Maybe we should just get another room until we can figure this out.
好吧 但你去给他做腔肠检查找魔法袋
All right, but you're the one going full-cavity for the hex bag.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember.
算了
Never mind.
你是谁
Who are you?
我现在是你最可怕的敌人
Now I'm your worst enemy.
那是谁
Who the hell was that?
她说她认识我
She -- she said that she knew me.
怎么个认识法
Yeah, how?
不知道 但她知道我不认识她
I don't know, but, uh, I could have sworn that she was upset
貌似很生气
I didn't know her back.
这可不止是诅咒那么简单
This is, uh -- this is a lot more than a curse, man.
你可挺厉害的啊
You've got, like, some tiger blood.
你在哪学的功夫
Where did you learn that kung fu?
伙计 你没事吧
Hey, buddy, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我得缓缓
Yeah, I just need a minute.
我这辈子没打过架呢
I've never been in a fight in my whole life.
伙计
Whoa, hey, hey, pal.
你...
Hey. Are you --
他这是心脏病发了吗
Is he having a heart attack?
我们报♥警♥吗
Do we call 911?
我们怎么说
And tell them what?
我们从停尸间偷来的死人
That the dead guy we stole from the morgue
活过来犯心脏病了
is alive and having a coronary?
我觉得自己像在服丧
I feel like I'm sitting shiva.
那不是...算了
Well, that's not -- never mind.
我们得想想
Um...we need to think.
迪恩 有什么东西身手堪比杰森·伯恩
Dean, what do we know of that has Jason Bourne fighting skills,
成天死掉 还跟暴♥力♥女有段渊源
dies a lot, and has a history with violent women?
不知道 你吗
I don't know -- you?
有事吗
May I help you?
鲍汉姆特工吗
Agent Bonham?
你是
And you are?
这听起来会很怪
This is gonna sound really strange,
但是我在找一具昨天失踪的尸体
But I'm looking for a corpse that went missing today.
验尸官说你们是最后见到他的
The coroner said that you were the last one to see it.
我是海莉
I'm Hayley.
这位是琼斯特工
Uh, this is agent Jones.
你为什么要找无名氏
Why are you looking for our John Doe?
他叫肖恩
Well, his name is Shane.
至少我这么喊他
At least, that's what I called him.
我是他孩子的妈妈
I'm the mother of his son.
跟我拍个手啊
Why don't you, uh, slap me some skin, huh?
他很害羞
He's shy.
没事的 奥利弗
It's okay, Oliver.
你不该看到
Oh, you weren't supposed to see --
没事的
It's okay.
跟这些好联调局特工待着 奥利弗
Stay with the nice FBI agents, Oliver.
我年轻的时候
When I was younger,
我有些朋友想去欧洲爬一座山
I had friends that wanted to climb this mountain in Europe,
我觉得挺好玩的
and I thought it sounded exciting,
就一起去了
so...I joined them.
雪崩吗
The avalanche?
他告诉你们了
He -- he told you?
他还说什么了
What else did he say?
只说他不记得自己怎么去的了
Just that he doesn't remember how he got there.
我朋友都没影了 我找到他时
My friends were gone, and when I found him,
他的衣服撕坏了 眼睛冻僵了
his clothes were torn off, his eyes were frozen solid,
但他还活着
but he was still alive.
我就知道他有什么不对劲的地方
I just knew there was something off about him,
他会...
the way that...he would --
每天都死吗
Die every day?
是啊
Yeah.
我以为他是休克了
I thought it was from exposure or shock.
昏迷不醒
Maybe he was unconscious.
我们当时状况都很差
We were both in bad shape.
如果不是他
And I know I couldn't have made it
我自己肯定不能走下山
down the mountain if it weren't for him.
等我们走到山下时 我们...
And when we got to the bottom, we, um...
意识到我们的感情已经有了变化
realized that it had become something else,
我们就在一起过了一夜
and we spent the night together,
我们在一起的时候 他突然心脏病发
and while we were, you know... he had a heart attack.
尴尬啊
Awkward.
所以我报了警 他们不能救活他
So, I called 911, and they couldn't save him.
我只好去认尸
And I had to go down to I.D. The body...
他却又坐起来了
He popped up again.
活过来了
Alive.
我吓坏了 跑掉了
I freaked out. And I ran.
九个月后我生下了奥利弗
And nine months later, I had Oliver.
我雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hired a private investigator.
我真的努力找他
I really tried to find him,
但是他们放弃后 我也放弃了
but when they gave up, I gave up.
直到几个月前
Until a couple of months ago.
你为什么又开始找了
Now, what made you look again?
最可怕的事
The worst thing.
海莉
Hayley?
你好啊 肖恩
Hello, Shane.
奥利弗 过来
Oliver, come here, honey.
我觉得你们该见面了
I thought it was time you two meet.
这是奥利弗
This is Oliver.
有发现吗
Did you find anything?
嗯
Well, uh...
貌似诅咒的事被我们说中了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表