Bobby belonged to all of us, Dean -- not just you and Sam.
我只是用他教我的东西
Now, I'm just taking what he showed me
想要造福他人 仅此而已
and trying do something with it. That's all!
那你看看能不能在他那本破书里
Why don't you see if you can find something
找到什么有用的
in that bourbon-drenched book of his
我们也好早日离开南部
so we can get the hell out of Dixie, all right?
好 我看着呢
Yeah. I'm on it.
苏塞克斯不是"谁" 而是"什么"
"Sussex" is not a who, it's a what.
是一家一年前才倒闭的公♥司♥
It's a business that went belly-up about a year ago.
看这里
Look at this.
那个被斯科特爆头的家伙
So, the guy that Scott brained?
是他以前的合伙人 把公♥司♥搞破产了
His old business partner -- ran the company into the ground.
斯科特和杰夫是有矛盾的
So, Scott had a beef with Jeff.
看来是这样
Looks like.
我开扬声器了
Hey, you're on speaker.
莎拉·奥尔科特没问题
Sara Alcott's clean,
她只不过是
if you look past the fact that
跟切斯特在舞会之夜有一♥夜♥情♥罢了
she and Chester knocked boots on prom night back in the day.
好吧 那么...
Okay, so...
玛丽对莎拉怀恨在心
Mary has a grudge against Sara,
而斯科特对杰夫怀恨在心
and Scott has a grudge against Jeff.
这些线索除了让我头疼
Besides the fact this is making my head hurt,
跟鬼魂能扯上什么关系
how does this add up to a ghost?
伙计们
Guys!
鲍比在这儿写了
Bobby has it right here.
绿色粘液代表厉鬼的存在
Green goo equals a spectre.
也就是鬼魂吧
Which equals ghost, right?
对 算是吧
Mm, yeah, kind of.
厉鬼是想复仇的鬼魂
A spectre is an avenging ghost.
它会上身
It, uh -- it possesses you
发现宿主心中感受到的背叛
and finds out whatever betrayals you're feeling
再强迫宿主去报仇
and forces you to act on them.
鲍比提没提如何猎捕这东西
Bobby say anything in there about how we hunt these things?
他最后一次遇见厉鬼
Uh, the last spectre he encountered
是有人刚刚亵渎了一座附近的坟墓
rose shortly after someone desecrated a nearby grave.
而这里...
Which...
三天前刚有个墓地遭人亵渎
Uh, there was a grave desecrated locally three days ago.
这里提到
It says here...
这下麻烦了
This could get awkward.
怎么了
What?
无名士兵墓地
The unknown soldier?
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
玛丽·卢杀死她丈夫的前一天
Mary Lew steamrolled her husband
恰好这地方被人搞了破坏
the day after this place was vandalized.
你想呢
Do the math.
无名士兵不是都埋在阿林顿[国家公墓]吗
But I thought the unknown soldier was buried in Arlington.
没错 但这是南方邦联无名士兵的陵墓
Yep, but this is the confederate tomb of the unknown soldier.
是这样的
See, the idea was,
他们找了一个尸体无法辨认的无名士兵
they took a faceless, nameless soldier they couldn't identien,
埋葬于此 纪念所有丧生的士兵
and they buried him here to commemorate all the soldiers who died.
大学里学来的吗
Did you learn that in college?
不 是内战重演活动
Nope -- civil war re-enactments.
年年都有 每年一次
Once a year, every year.
别嫉妒我
Don't hate.
守卫怎么办
Okay, uh, what about the guard?
他就是摆个样子 傍晚就走了
Uh, he's ceremonial. Gone by dusk.
-那我们今晚动手吗 -对
- So, then we do this tonight? - Yeah.
在南方佬的地盘上烧掉他们士兵的骨头
Burn a confederate soldier's bones in a town full of rednecks?
真棒
Sure.
我没看出有人搞破坏的痕迹
Place doesn't look disturbed to me.
警局的报告怎么说来着
What's the police report say?
他们说只是几个小孩来这里捣蛋
Uh, they think it was just some kids messing around.
他们找到了几个啤酒罐还有涂鸦
They, uh -- they found some beer cans, some graffiti.
棺盖当时是开着的
Oh, and the casket was open when they got here,
他们给关回去了
but they closed that back up.
但里面的东西还是跑了出来
Yeah, but not before casper had a chance to make a run for it.
那如果他们不碰这些东西
So, what? If they never touched this,
事情就不会发生吗
none of this would be happening?
从鲍比的书上来看是这样
Yeah, according to Bobby.
好吧 我们开始干活
All right, well, let's get this party started.
萨姆 过来搭把手
Sammy, you want to give me a hand?
使劲
And go.
看看这些小宝贝
Whoa. Check out this hardware.
你们知道这些多值钱吗
Do you guys know how much this is worth?
是啊 打开了为什么不顺手捞一笔
Yeah, but why open it up if you're not gonna take anything?
不知道
I don't know.
或许警♥察♥出现把他们吓跑了
Maybe the cops showed up and they had to split fast.
你确定这对厉鬼也会有用吗
You sure this will work, even on a spectre?
它也是鬼魂 不是吗
It's a ghost, isn't it?
烧掉骨头 鬼魂就死了
You burn its bones, the ghost disappears.
等等
All right. All right. All right. All right.
我觉得我们该说点什么
Uh, I kind of feel like we should say something, all right?
你不觉得吗
Don't you? Just...A little...
好吧
Sure.
北方赢了
We won.
替我把这个写好 道格
Write that up for me, would you, Doug?
救命 拜托
Help! Please!
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
我需要 哮喘 吸入器
Need my...asthma...inhaler.
在证物袋里 拜托
From evidence. Please.
你怎么不自己写报告呢 警长
Why don't you write your own reports, Sheriff?!
不
No!
好了 都好了 走吧
Right, we're set, let's go.
赌十块钱 道格副警长对上司有意见
10 bones says deputy Doug had an axe to grind with his boss.
你怎么知道
How can you be so sure?
怎么回事啊
Ah, what the hell?
也许我们烧错人了
Maybe we torched the wrong redneck.
也许没错
Or maybe not.
只是罪魁祸首已经不在墓里了
Maybe an object was removed from the grave,
厉鬼就附在某个物件上
something the spectre's attaching itself to.
就像鲍比的酒壶吗
Like Bobby's flask?
说不通啊 伙计们
Um, I don't know, guys.
我们都看到了 那些孩子什么都没拿
You saw what I saw. Those kids didn't take anything.
也许拿了呢
Or they did.
厉鬼就被带出来了
And this spectre hitched a ride with it.
拿到物件的人就会被附体
And whoever has the object gets possessed.
那么现在谁拿到了物件 更重要的是
Okay. So, who's got the object, and, more importantly,
那人跟谁有仇
who do they got a grudge against?
你得集中精神 副警长
All right. We need you to focus, Deputy.
你的话可以救命
Other lives depend on it.
告诉我 你射杀了警长之后发生了什么
Tell me what happened after you shot the Sheriff.
我倒在地上
I was on the ground.
可能是卡尔把我放倒的
I think Karl tackled me,
我问他发生了什么
and I asked him what happened.
然后呢
And?
他没有回答我
He didn't answer me.
拿起我的枪就走了
He just took my gun and walked away.
他说了要去哪吗
Did he say where he was going?
我想 我肯定也伤到他了
I guess... I must have hurt him, too.
他说他要去医院
He said he was going to the hospital.
你俩尽量去查那个无名战士
You two find out what you can about the unknown soldier.
我去医院
I got the hospital.
萨姆
Hey, uh, Sam.
你要是想找人聊天
If you ever need to talk,
请记住 我随时奉陪
I just want to let you know that I'm here.
谈什么都行 生活 迪恩和你
About anything -- you know, life, uh, Dean, you.
我没事 多谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
你和迪恩好像都各说各话
I mean, it just seems like you and Dean are talking
没人愿意听对方说
but nobody's listening to each other.
我有个表亲 他现在不在了
I had this cousin once -- well, he's gone now --
他叫弗兰克
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表