他因此没当上探长
they dropped him as lead detective.
而我当上了
They went with me.
那这算什么 是报复吗
So what is this, you think -- a payback?
他不能逮捕你
He can't just arrest you.
他需要证词 需要证据
He needs evidence. He needs proof.
他已经有了
He's got it!
他什么都有了
He's got everything.
谁的证词
From who?
菲尔 那只猫
Phil. The cat.
菲利普
Philippe.
放轻松
Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy.
詹姆斯 好好说 伙计
James, hey. Talk this out, buddy.
詹姆斯 别 我们一起解决
James, don't! We'll do this together.
不 对你来说太危险了
No, we won't. It's not safe for you.
我们在一起的日子结束了
Our time together is over.
陪伴你是我的责任 我的选择
Standing by you is my duty, my choice!
波西亚 我的天塌了
Portia, the ceiling is coming down on me.
你还有生路
You still have a life.
求你了
Please.
波西亚 走吧
Portia, go.
詹姆斯
James
走
Go!
你不觉得我戴牙套太晚了吗
So, you don't think it's too late for me to wear braces?
你都不会感觉到的
Won't even notice them.
我们会用隐形的
We'll put in transparent.
詹姆斯 你干什么
James, what are you doing?
你为什么要撒谎害我
Why are you telling lies about me?
我没有 我不会的
I'm not. I wouldn't.
我去了证据室
I saw the evidence room.
我看到了警方根据目击证人画的素描像
I saw the police sketch based on an eyewitness account.
滚
Get lost.
求你了 不要
Please, don't.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我的主人让我这么做的
My master made me.
骗子
Liar.
你是个懦夫和骗子 斯宾塞是我的朋友
You're a coward and a liar. Spencer's my friend.
直接命令
A direct command.
求你了 别伤了我的脸
Please, don't hurt my face.
我没想...
I'm not interested --
他总那么没骨气[脊椎]
He was always spineless.
这下是真的没了
Now literally.
是你
It was you.
你是幕后黑手
You were behind all this?
那我就虚心承认吧
I humbly accept credit.
你让我觉得我是凶手
You made me think I was a killer.
是艾德·斯托尔兹让你这么做的
Ed Stoltz put you up to it.
他发现你是个巫师 想敲诈你
He found out you were a witch, tried to blackmail you.
吉米 你没有动脑思考
You're not using your thinking cap, Jimmy.
实际上 他不相信神秘学这点很关键
It was actually crucial that he didn't believe in the occult.
他的案子铁证如山呢 你说呢
I'd say he's built quite a solid case, don't you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你当然不明白
Of course you don't.
你们都没有考虑过我的感受
Neither of you ever considered my feelings.
波西亚
Portia?
都是为了她
This is about her?
你能想象她选择了你 对我是多大的侮辱吗
Can you imagine the insult when she chose you?
我第一次见她 就想让她作我的灵魂伴侣
I wanted her as my soul mate the moment I saw her.
她注定是我的灵兽
She was meant to be my familiar.
她可不止是灵兽 不是吗
Oh, she's way more than familiar, isn't she?
她选你做主人 我忍♥了
When she picked you as master, I endured it.
但你俩开始《暮色》之恋 违反了规矩
But when you two went all Bella and Edward, broke the code,
将你们的激♥情♥放在群落规则之前
put your passions before the community rules,
你太自大 权利过剩
Well, the arrogance, the entitlement was too much.
你就应该被摧毁
Your total ruination seemed appropriate.
底特律来的巫士
The wiccan from Detroit.
那詹姆斯没杀死那些...
So James didn't kill those --
你真想跟我较量吗
Seriously, you want to take me on?
快
Hurry.
我不仅仅可以进入詹姆斯的脑袋
It's not only James' head I can get inside.
迪恩
Dean.
萨姆
Sam!
[咒语]
Ego voco impetu delere...
[咒语]
...vos caelum et infernum.
孩子们 切勿在家模仿
Well, kids, don't try this at home.
你真不想留下反击吗
You sure you don't want to stay and fight this?
我们可以帮你
Look, we can help you.
斯宾塞说得对
Eh, Spencer was right.
艾德·斯托尔兹证据确凿
Ed Stoltz has built enough of a case against me
足以折腾我好一阵
to make life hell for a long time,
这里的群落也不想要我们
and the community here wants no part of us.
我们要重新开始
We start over.
习惯了
We're used to it.
总是这样 你们也是如此
So it's always been, for all of us.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
也许也会想你
Maybe even you.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
不 你真的不喜欢
No. You really don't.
我之前可能错了
Well, it's possible I was wrong.
关于詹姆斯吗
What, about James?
伙计 我们都打算去杀他
Dude, we were both ready to gank the guy.
不 我不是说这个
No, that's not what I meant.
之前 斯宾塞控制我们的时候
Back there, when Spencer had us.
他搅乱了我的头脑
He screwed with my head.
我看见了妈妈
I saw mom...
她死的样子
When she died...
还有其他乱七八糟的事情
And then some other crap.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
当我回想我们一家所经历的一切
You know, when I look back at what our family's been through,
每个人经历的一切
what everybody's been through,
想到那些痛苦
seeing all that pain...
我意识到 我们能走到现在
I realize that the only way we've made it through it all
全靠彼此相依
is by hanging together.
小萨姆 我信任你
I trust you, Sammy.
这件事
With this deal,
把那些混♥蛋♥永远锁在熔炉里
locking those sons of bitches up in the furnace once and for all,
太重要了 我不能不信任你
it's too important not to.
所以如果你说你很好
So if you say you're good...
那么就这样
...then that's it.
我百分之百支持你
I'm with you 100%.
我很好
I'm good.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表