忆往昔
公路在哪里
Where's the road?
你居然还活着
You're...freakin' alive.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
迪克爆♥炸♥时我们站得太近了
Standing too close to exploding Dick
被炸进了炼狱
sends your ass straight to purgatory.
你一直在炼狱
You were in purgatory?
你怎么逃出来的
Well, how'd you get out?
怎么 救你一命都不说句谢谢
What? No thanks for saving you, ha?
我有你想要的东西
I got something you need.
-什么东西 -离开的方法
- Yeah, what's that? - A way out.
你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
搭个顺风车
I'm hopping a ride.
我们成功了 兄弟 我真不敢相信
We made it, brother. I can't believe it.
我也不敢相信
You and me both.
那小卡呢 他也在那里吗
What about Cass? Was he there?
小卡没能逃出来
Yeah, Cass didn't make it.
小卡 我想我们还是
Cass, I think we better g--
小卡
Cass?
那小卡死了 你亲眼看见了吗
So Cass is dead? You saw him die?
我看得够多了
I saw enough.
我才不想做什么先知
I don't want to be a prophet.
保护他是我们的责任
He was our responsibility.
你却连电♥话♥也不接
And you couldn't answer the damn phone.
那我们去找他
Let's find him.
地狱之王♥刚♥扭断了我女朋友的脖子
The king of hell just snapped my girlfriend's neck.
克劳力抓走了你 我看到了
Crowley kidnapped you. I saw that.
你说你逃出去了
Saying you escaped.
怎么逃的
How?
那里有块碑
There was a tablet.
还有一块碑
There's another tablet?
这块碑有名字吗
Did this tablet have a name?
"恶魔"
"Demons."
恶魔怎么了
What about demons?
驱逐地球上的所有恶魔
Banish all demons off the face of the earth.
把他们永远关起来
Lock them away forever.
如今
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
抱歉让您久等了 维利先生
So sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Vili.
只是 您很久没跟我们联♥系♥了
It's just...it's been so long since you checked in with us.
我们在档案馆找了半天
We had to dig through our archives.
没关系 亲爱的
Don't worry about me, dear.
我有的是时间
I've got plenty of time.
您说是哪个箱子来着
Which box is it again?
一号♥
One.
抱歉
I'm...sorry.
您是说第一号♥箱子吗
Did you say one, as in box number one?
如果没记错的话
If memory serves.
我们上次翻修的时候
During our last renovation,
把原先的保险箱都换了
we had to replace the safe boxes,
您的保险箱就放在新保险箱中
and we put yours inside a new one.
抱歉 先生 那是根骨头吗
I'm...sorry, sir, but...is that a bone?
可不是根普通的骨头 亲爱的
Not just any bone, my dear.
这是根无比珍贵的骨头
An extremely valuable one.
那...很高兴这些年来我们能为您安全保管
Well, I'm happy we were able to keep it safe for you all these years.
今天还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
哦对 说起来
Why, yes, now that I think about it.
我想要"提款"
I'd like to make a withdrawal.
邪恶力量
第八季 第二集
虎 妈 你 好
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你肯定是开玩笑
You're kidding me.
怎么了
What?
我想顺道看望我妈这个要求过分吗
Is it too much to ask if we can swing by and check on my mom?
"顺道"
"Swing by"?
需要朝相反的方向开一天的车
It's a day's drive in the opposite direction.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
是 我知道我们赶时间
Yes. I understand we're in a hurry.
是啊 那你干什么还要问
Okay, well, then, what's the problem?
想想钱宁被拧断的脖子
Channing's broken neck is my problem!
我不想见到我妈被拧成螺旋状
As in I'd rather not see my mom twisted into a corkscrew.
-这孩子说的对 迪恩 -你别管
- Kid's got a point, Dean. - Stay out of this.
凯文 你妈妈好着呢
Kevin, your mom is fine.
你怎么知道
How can you possibly know that?
因为克劳力需要她好好活着
Because Crowley needs her to be, okay?
现在他很可能让一群保镖守着她的房♥子
In fact, he's probably got the place stacked with bodyguards right now,
保护着她 这样你一出现
protecting her so that when you do show up,
就能把你俩一起抓住
they'll pounce on you both.
你说这话是想安慰我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
她是个诱饵 老弟 就这么简单
She's bait, man, plain and simple.
你想主动奔过去咬钩吗
And you want to swim right up and bite the hook?
听着 我们能制住克劳利
Look, we have got Crowley by the short and curlies, okay?
只要找到那块石碑 喊出咒语
All we need to do is find the tablet, whip up the spell,
嘭 从此天下太平
and -- boom! -- sunshine and sandy beaches.
迪恩 我妈妈孤身一人
Dean, my mom's all alone.
被恶魔们包围着
She's surrounded by demons.
你真的无法理解我想去看望她的心情吗
Can you really not understand why I want to make sure she's okay?
该死
Son of a bitch.
好啊 咱们走
Fine. Let's go.
密歇根 内博市
虎妈 九点方向
Tiger mom, 9:00.
哪里
Where?
左窗
Left window.
她看起来没事
She seems okay.
很难过 但是没事
Sad...but okay.
看看那个邮差
Check out the mailman.
那是卡尔
Yeah, that's Carl.
怎么了
So what?
好吧 就我们停下来这会儿
Yeah, well, Carl's filled your mom's mailbox
卡尔往你妈妈邮箱里塞了三次信了
three times since we've been sitting here.
他是恶魔
He's a demon?
看到那个园丁没
And see the gardener?
你觉得那些植物还没浇够水吗
Think that plant needs any more water?
他会回来的 你要坚信这一点
He'll be back. You just have to believe.
谢谢你 尤尼斯
Thanks, Eunis.
我坚信这一点
And I do believe.
我只是 希望我能做点什么
I just... wish I could do more.
琳达 你能做的只有待在家里
Linda, you're doing all you should by staying here.
他得知道自己有家可归
He needs to know he has a home to come back to.
你好 妈妈
Hi, mom.
凯 凯文
Kev-- Kevin!
这是
What...
她没问题
She's clean.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
[咒语]
Et secta diabolica, omnis congregatio, omnis legio,
[咒语]
Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii,
[咒语]
Omnis spiritus exorcizamus!
尤尼斯
Eunis!
那不是尤尼斯
That's not Eunis.
谭太太 您的朋友被恶魔附体了
Mrs. Tran, your friend was possessed by a demon.
你看过《驱魔人》吗
Have you ever seen "The exorcist"?
你这一年就去干这个了吗
Is that what you've been doing all year --
看电视
Watching television?
你非得杀死她吗
Did you really have to kill her?
不杀她 恶魔会向克劳力通报凯文的下落
The demon would have warned Crowley where Kevin was if we didn't.
克劳力就是绑♥架♥你的那个人吗
And Crowley is the one who kidnapped you?
是 他需要我替他翻译一块破石碑
Yeah. He needs me to translate his stupid tablet
这样他就能一统宇宙
so he can take over the universe or something.
所以我们得拿到石碑
Which is why we need to get it
关上地狱之门 把克劳力永远关在里面
so that we can slam the gates of hell forever with Crowley inside.
这样以后就不会发生这种惨剧了
So that things like that don't ever happen again.
上帝的先知 是吧
Prophet of the lord, huh?
名号♥不错
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表