忆往昔
-停下 -不是利维坦
- Stop! Stop! Stop! - Not leviathans.
你们去哪了
What the hell happened to you guys?
我去了炼狱 萨姆撞了狗
I went to purgatory. Sam hit a dog.
克劳力抓走了你 我看到了
Crowley kidnapped you. I saw that.
但你逃出来了 怎么逃的
But you escaped. How?
那里有块碑
There was a tablet.
我跟克劳力说我要开启地狱之门
I told Crowley I was opening a hell gate,
但我读的是另一个章节
but I was reading from another chapter --
如何杀死恶魔
how to destroy demons.
-你好 妈妈 -凯文
- Hi, mom. - Kevin!
她没问题
She's clean.
这位可爱的女士是谁
Who is this lovely young thing?
离我儿子远一点
Stay away from my son.
你们好 孩子们
Hello, boys.
没了这个 看你们怎么
Good luck closing the gates to hell...
关上地狱之门
without this.
-凯文 -开什么玩笑
- Kevin! - You've got to be kidding me!
我们没了石碑
Since we lost the tablet,
凯文觉得我们不需要他了
Kevin figures we don't need him.
没错 但是克劳力有石碑
Yeah, but Crowley still does.
你是天使吗 你们为石碑而来吗
You're an angel? You're chasing the magic rock?
我们负责保护神之语
We protect the word of God.
小卡没能逃出来
Cass didn't make it.
迪恩
Dean!
如今
推我 使劲儿推 高一点儿
Push me! Push me! Higher!
这是手指画 亚伦 不是身体画
It's finger painting, Aaron, not body painting.
我们去洗干净
Let's get you cleaned up.
进去吧
There you go.
邪恶力量
第八季 第七集
我们得逃出这个地方*
*We got to get out of this place.
这是我们一生最重要的事情*
*If it's the last thing we ever do.
凯文的一小部分
我们得逃出这个地方*
*We got to get out of this place.
宝贝 我们会有更好的生活*
*Girl, there's a better life for me and you.
是啊*
*Yeah.
我的小女孩 你年轻又漂亮*
*My little girl, you're so young and pretty.
我只知道...*
*And one thing I know...
双松度假村 距此10公里
你来了
Hey.
来了
Hey.
你看起来就像是...
You look like you've s--
我本来想说 "你就像是活见鬼了"
Well, I was gonna say, "You look like you've seen a ghost,"
但很可能是嗨过头了 没事吧
but you'd probably be stoked. Uh, you okay?
我没事 有什么事情吗
Yeah, I'm cool. What's up?
这个孩子从幼儿园失踪了
Well, this kid went missing from a preschool.
真糟糕 还有呢
That sucks. And?
在他失踪的同时
And at the same time he vanished,
一场莫名的龙♥卷♥风♥来袭 持续了20秒
a surprise tornado hit, lasted maybe 20 seconds,
然后又迅速消失
then, uh...shazam!
风过天晴
Back to perfect weather.
还有人藐视气候变化呢
Hmm. And they pooh-pooh climate change.
是啊
Yeah.
过去几周内 同样的怪事儿
Well, similar wackiness has happened
在别处也时有发生
over the past few weeks in other places --
在塔尔萨 一名巴士司机消失了
Uh, Tulsa, a bus driver vanishes
而河里挤满了青蛙
and a river gets overrun with frogs.
新墨西哥州一名邮差失踪了
New Mexico -- a mailman disappears,
地面塌陷了
the earth splits open.
这样啊 你觉得是恶魔干的
All right. So, uh, you thinking demons?
是啊 有可能 但是
Yeah, possibly, but...
这些事件发生的范围太大
I mean, this stuff was major.
当事人没有任何相同之处
These folks have nothing in common --
宗教信仰不同 家乡不同 年龄各异
No religious affiliations, different hometowns, all ages.
为什么恶魔要抓走他们
Why would demons want them?
恶魔想要什么都很奇怪
Why do demons want anything?
我们要去管吗
Uh, so, we on this?
是
Yep.
你到底要什么
What do you want?!
我把所有的名字都告诉你了
I've given you all the names.
不对不对 根本不对
No. No. No. And no.
那不是我想要听的
That's not what I want to hear.
比起我 这个伤你更深
This hurts you more than it hurts me,
所以我可以持续到永远
so I can go on forever.
而对你而言 永远即意味着...
Which, in your case, forever means...
天荒地老
Well, forever.
等天使们发现你的所作所为后...
When the angels find out what you're doing...
那又怎样 把我撵走
They'll be what -- put out?
我好怕怕啊 真的
I'm quaking, really.
天堂的电网都已经彻底毁了
The power grid is so whacked out in heaven,
他们都没发现你失踪了
they don't even know you're not there.
我现在数三下
So, on the count of 3...
一 二
1, 2...
你还没数三呢
What happened to 3?
我说谎了 我常这样
I lied. I do that.
把其他的名字都告诉我
Just give me the other names.
没有了
There are no other names!
下一代还未出生
The next generation isn't born yet.
真的吗
Truth?
千真万确
Truth.
这样的话 就没理由继续折磨你了
Well, I suppose there's no reason to keep torturing you, then.
对不住了
Sorry.
一旦开始 就很难收手
Once you get going, it's really hard to stop.
给我把他看好了
Keep him on ice.
从他嘴里我们只得到了皮毛而已
We've only just scratched the surface with this one.
希望这个大厅里的喧闹不要太让你们烦心
I hope the ruckus down the hall wasn't too off-putting.
现在的建筑标准跟宗教法庭时期可不一样了
Construction standards aren't what they were during the Inquisition.
明白了
I see.
没时间说细节了 那就这样吧
No niceties. All right, then.
你们肯定在想 我为何要召集一队杂牌军
I suppose you're wondering why I convened this motley group.
妈妈
Mom!
别在我出门回来时都用圣水泼我
You've got to stop drowning me in holy water every time I go out!
我没被恶魔附身
I'm not possessed!
暂时没有而已
Not yet. Not now.
他们上了我的身 你忘了吗
They got to me, remember?
我们有魔法袋 恶魔看不见我们
We've got hex bags that make us invisible to demons.
到处都画了恶魔陷阱
We've got demon traps painted everywhere!
手臂上还纹了个魔符
I've got a sigil tattooed on my arm!
如果我们不停地换地方 肯定没事的
If we just keep moving, we'll be fine!
继续住在老鼠成灾的破屋子里
What, and keep living in rat-infested hovels
时刻躲避着那些邪恶之物
and running from cursed creatures?!
这哪叫生活
This is no life!
这就是我的生活
It's my life.
倒霉当先知的是我
I'm the one dragging the prophet load.
抱歉我拖累了你
I'm sorry I pulled you into it.
不要抱歉 要做好准备
Don't be sorry. Be ready.
我们必须停止逃跑 开始反击
We've got to stop running and start taking a stand.
那可是痴人说梦
Okay, you know that's crazy.
才不是呢
No, it's not!
只要有你在克劳力的恶魔身上用过的炸♥弹♥
Not if we have the bomb you used on Crowley's demons.
找做那东西的材料得跑遍全世界
The thing I made had ingredients from all over the world.
知道吗 派了一群恶魔才找齐的
All right? Demons had to get the stuff.
所以我才找了专家
That's why I went to an expert.
什么 谁
What? Who?
我雇了一个巫师
I hired a witch.
-巫师 广♥告♥网站上找的
- A witch? - Off of craigslist.
她叫黛尔塔·梅朵塔 聪明伶俐
Her name is Delta Mendota, and she is a smart cookie.
有斗志 靠得住 不怕杀人
She's scrappy, reliable, and she's willing to kill.
听着 我是你妈 我做这些都是为了你
Look, I'm your mother, and I did this for you.
你凭什么认定她可信
What makes you think you can trust her?
我不信她
I don't.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表