忆往昔
内脏出血 很久很痛
Takes a painful long time to bleed out from the gut.
克劳力 你想做什么就做什么
You can do whatever you want, Crowley.
梅塔特隆 他是个天使
Metatron -- he's an angel.
神的书♥记♥员
He's the scribe of god.
这是梅塔特隆 这是梅塔特隆
This is Metatron. This is Metatron?
我跟他们不是一类 我不是大天使
I'm not one of them. I'm not an archangel.
在上帝选我记录神之语前
I worked in the secretarial pool
我就是个小秘书
before god chose me to take down the word.
我知道了 第三项测试
I've got it. The third trial.
-是什么 -治愈一个恶魔
- What is it? - To cure a demon.
-小卡 -来帮帮忙
- Cass?! - A little help here.
阿比顿 她是个恶魔
Abbadon. She's a demon...
她是一个地狱骑士
Who, it turns out, is a knight of hell.
地狱骑士是路西法亲手挑选的
Knights of hell are hand-picked by Lucifer himself.
你脑袋里的恶魔陷阱只是为了困住你
The demon trap in your noggin is gonna keep you from smoking out.
我们要把你碎尸万段
We're gonna cut you into little steaks
然后把尸块埋入水泥
And bury each strip under cement.
如今
科罗拉多 迷失溪
真不敢相信你终于跟我来这儿了
I can't believe you finally came up here with me.
我怎么会不来呢
Why wouldn't I?
我真爱死这里了
I love this place.
我觉得终于能呼吸了
It's like...I can breathe, you know?
汤米 你没事吧
Tommy you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
什么
What?
咆哮声
The growl?
没有 可能是只熊吧
No. Maybe it's a bear.
谢丽 退后
Shelly, get back!
亲爱的 怎么了
Baby, what is wrong?
那不是熊 是个食人魔
It's not a bear. It's a wendigo.
躲进卧室里 快去
Hide in the bedroom. Right now.
躲起来 谢丽
Hide, Shelly!
汤米 我什么都没听到
Tommy, I don't hear anything.
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
我要把他点着了
I'm gonna light his ugly ass on fire.
退后
Get back.
怎么回事
What's...h-happening?
汤米
Tommy!
邪恶力量
第八季 第二十二集
剪辑
-求你告诉我就这些了 -嗯
- Please tell me that's everything. - Yeah.
不 差得远呢
No, not even close.
记录者记录了
You see, the men of letters kept files
过去三百年里的每一宗恶魔附身案例
on every demonic possession for the last 300 years,
从利兹·鲍敦一直到伊卡博德·科雷恩
I mean, we've got Borden, Lizzy, all the way to Crane, Ichabod.
你感觉怎么样了
How you feeling?
说实话
Honestly, um...
我整个身体都疼
my, uh, my whole body hurts.
我觉得又恶心又饿
I feel nauseous and like I'm starving at the same time,
什么东西都一股腐肉味
and everything smells like rotting meat.
我经历过这样的宿醉
I've had that hangover.
真不好受啊
Jager, man.
也许你该休息一下 呼吸一下空气
Maybe you should, uh, take a break, get some air.
迪恩 了结这事我才会觉得好受
Dean, the only thing that's gonna make me feel better is finishing this.
好吧
All right.
我去给你弄点吃的 让你有力气
Well, I'll go get you some grub, keep your strength up.
早啊
Morning.
我喜欢这里
I like this bunker.
很整洁有序
It's orderly.
等几个月再看吧
Oh, give us a few months.
迪恩想买♥♥个乒乓球台
Dean wants to get a ping-pong table.
我听说过 那是种游戏 对吧
I've heard of that. It's a game, right?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的伤势愈合得不够快
My wound isn't healing as quickly as I'd hoped...
但我有好转
But I am getting better.
而你却越来越糟了
And you're getting worse.
完成了两项测试 还差一项
Well, two trials down, one to go.
最后的测试 你们知道是什么了吗
And the final test, do you -- you know what it is?
我要治愈一个恶魔
I have to cure a demon.
怎么治
Of what?
我们也在查呢
That's what we're trying to figure out.
汤来了
Soup's on.
给你
There we go.
这个
I think this is, uh...
没变质
Oh, it's still good.
喝了一半的啤酒 牛肉干 三小杯花生酱
A half-drunk beer, jerky, and three peanut-butter cups?
嗯 我们补给不太够了
Yeah, we're -- we're running a little low.
我去跑一趟吧
I'll make a run.
迪恩 我可以跟你一起去
Dean, I can go with you.
迪恩
Dean.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
一切
For everything.
一切
Everything?
比如 无视我们
Like, uh... like ignoring us?
是啊
Yes.
比如带着天使石碑跑路
Or like bolting off with the angel tablet,
还给弄丢了 就因为你不信任我
then losing it 'cause you didn't trust me?
你不信任我
You didn't trust me.
-是的 -是啊
- Yes. - Yeah.
就这么说一句不行
Nah, that's not gonna cut it.
这次不行
Not this time.
所以你带着你的抱歉去死吧
So you can take your little apology and you cram it up your ass.
迪恩 我以为那么做是对的
Dean, I thought I was doing the right thing.
是啊 你总是这样
Yeah, you always do.
我们有个7B号♥房♥间吗
Hey, uh, do we have a room 7b?
哥们 别那么逼小卡
Dude, go easy on Cass, okay.
他是好人这边的
He's one of the good guys.
如果是任何别的人
Dude, if anybody else -- I mean anybody --
干那种混♥蛋♥事
pulled that kind of crap,
原则上讲 我都要捅他们脖子
I would stab them in their neck on principle.
凭什么他就能无罪豁免
Why should I give him a free pass?
因为那是小卡
Because it's Cass.
我们要找什么
What are we supposed to be looking for down here?
找跟1138号♥案件相关的一切
Um, anything on case 1138.
是五级地狱事件
It was a class 5 infernal event --
1957年3月8日 圣路易斯
St. Louis, March 8, 1957.
五级地狱事件
"Class 5 infernal event"?
是啊 记录者有一套评级标准
Yeah. See, the letters have this whole rating system.
《驱魔人》里面描述的也就二级
"The exorcist" would have been a class 2.
好吧 这次为什么那么特别
All right, so, what makes this puppet show so special?
很奇怪
It was weird.
怎么奇怪
Weird how?
不知道
No clue.
一卷案宗的空白处写着7B号♥房♥间
One of the files just had a note written in the margin about room 7b
和"奇怪"两个字 后面是三个惊叹号♥
and the word "weird" with three exclamation points.
好啊
Good times.
是啊
Yeah.
找到了
Got it.
萨姆 你来
Sammy, check this out.
那是恶魔陷阱吗
Is that a devil's trap?
占了半个房♥间啊
It takes up half the room.
这些锁链 上面刻着咒语
These chains -- they have spellwork etched into them.
这是个地牢啊
So we have a dungeon.
太好了
Finally.
那是什么
What do you got there?
电影之夜
Movie night?
西蒙 开始拍了
Simon, we're filming.
全世界 你们好啊
Um, hello, world.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表