我们要永远关上地狱之门
We're about to close the gates of hell forever.
迪恩·温彻斯特
(英勇的猎人)
走过的路
你一直在炼狱
You were in Purgatory?
让我觉得纯粹
It felt pure.
我不做猎人了 我找到了一些东西
I don't hunt anymore. I found something.
你找我了吗
Did you look for me?
凯文·谭
Kevin Tran.
以为你能躲我一辈子吗
Thought you could elude me forever?
上帝建立了一系列测试
God built a series of tests.
等你都完成了 就可以去关地狱之门了
When you've done all three, you can slam the gates of hell.
-第一项是什么 -杀一只地狱之犬
- Where do we start? - Kill a hound of hell.
从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂
An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell
并将它送入天堂
and delivered unto heaven.
最后的测试
And the final test?
治愈一个恶魔
To cure a demon.
阿比顿 她是一个地狱骑士
Abbadon, a knight of hell.
她跑了
She's gone.
我叫娜奥米
My name is Naomi.
我们救了你
We rescued you.
天使石碑
The angel tablet.
我不会伤害迪恩
I won't hurt Dean.
杀了他
Kill him.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我要保护这块石碑
I have to protect this tablet now.
这些测试
These trials --
它们在净化我
...they're purifying me.
-梅塔特隆 -我是神的书♥记♥员
- Metatron? - I'm the scribe of god.
天堂需要你的帮助 卡西迪奥
Heaven needs your help, Castiel.
我在杀你们救过的每一个人
I'm killing everyone you've ever saved.
也许我们就该接受条件
Maybe we should just take the deal.
测试 全部都放弃
The trials -- you'll give them up.
我们会像以往一样打个漂亮仗
Kick it in the ass like we always do.
你要和我一起吗
Are you with me?
如今
免费的 警长
On the house, sheriff.
谢谢 南茜 但我没点
Oh, thanks, Nance, but I didn't order --
-那么... -祝你好运
- So... - Good luck.
我们要喝什么
...what are we drinking?
罗德里克
Roderick?
乔迪啊
Wow, Jody.
我简直无法形容
Words cannot begin to describe
那张照片是多么有辱你的美貌
the injustice that that picture does to you.
少来了
Come on.
-怎么 -瞧瞧你啊
- What? - Look at you.
好工作 好西服
The fancy career, the suit.
而我不过就是个小镇女人
I'm pretty much what I am -- small-town girl.
但我们是有共同点的
We do share something, you and I.
什么
What?
失去亲人
Loss.
我的儿子和丈夫
My son and my husband.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我也失去过亲人
I've lost someone, too.
非要流眼泪才叫约会呢
It's not a date till I've cried.
现在你流过泪了
So now you've cried.
这真是疯了
Oh, this is crazy.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
我疯了
I'm crazy.
不过他是挺有魅力的
He's attractive, though, right?
挺性感的
He's hot.
[咒语]
Manu mortis accesso,
[咒语]
spiritus vitae recedit.
给你们一分钟 然后你们一位亲切可爱
You have less than one minute before a very dear, attractive,
略有醉意的朋友就会断气
and slightly tipsy friend of yours snuffs it.
停手吧 克劳力
Call it off, Crowley.
为什么
Because?
因为都结束了 你个混♥蛋♥
Because it's over, you son of a bitch.
我们愿意交易
We want to deal.
三十秒
30 seconds.
我们停止测试 你停止杀戮
We stop the trials, and you stop the killing.
我要恶魔石碑 整块石碑
I want the demon tablet -- the whole demon tablet.
好吧 但天使石碑得给我们
Fine, but then the angel tablet comes to us.
凭什么
On what grounds?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
On the grounds that you're a douche bag
混♥蛋♥不能掌握那么大的力量
and no douche bag should have that much power.
交不交易
Deal or not?
首先 对我说一句话
First, I need to hear two little words --
我投降
I surrender.
邪恶力量
第八季 第二十三集[本季终]
牺牲
你把恶魔石碑藏在了魔鬼下面
You hid the demon tablet underneath the devil?
不是吧
Seriously?
怎么了 我当时神志不清
What? I was delirious.
你确定这样能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
我们还有别的办法吗
What choice do we have?
好吧 听着 这是一个秘密藏身处
All right, listen, this is a secret lair.
明白吗
You understand me?
别带酒友去
No keggers.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
低调点就是了
Yeah, well, just lay low.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
说不定你马上就能回去参加奥数了
You'll be a mathlete again before you know it.
伙计们
You guys?
你们这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
上帝保佑你 欢迎捐助
德克萨斯州 休斯顿
他什么样
What was he like?
谁
Who?
上帝吗
Oh. God?
就跟你想的一样
Mm, pretty much like you'd expect.
神圣伟岸 暴脾气
Larger-than-life, gruff,
有点性别歧视
bit of a sexist.
但十分公正
But fair -- eminently fair.
那个拿非利人不是好东西 卡西迪奥
The nephilim was a monster, Castiel.
下一项测试呢
And the next trial?
就在街对面
Across the street.
他叫德怀特·查尔斯
His name is Dwight Charles.
我一直在天使无线电上听
I've been listening in on the angel radio.
准确说是丘比特频道
Cupid frequency, actually.
他就是他们下一个目标
And he is the next on their list.
目标
Their list?
跳水平曼波舞
To do the horizontal mambo.
碰碰肚皮[两句都暗指性♥交♥]
Slap bellies.
找到爱情
To find love.
懂了
Oh. Yes.
就是他
Well, that.
他在24小时之内就要被丘比特之箭射中
He's slotted to be dinged by cupid's arrow within 24 hours,
这对我们正好 因为第二项测试
which is good for us, because the second trial
就是拿到一把丘比特的弓
is retrieving cupid's bow.
不用杀人吗
No killing?
不用
No killing.
南达柯达州 苏福尔斯
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
怎么说的来着
What's that old expression?
原话是成功有很多父亲 失败是个孤儿
成功有很多父亲
Success has many fathers.
失败姓温彻斯特
Failure is a Winchester.
石头在哪
Where's the stone?
你把你的拿出来 我们才会拿出来
You show us yours, and we'll show you ours.
不是吧 迪恩
Really, Dean?
我在尽力进行专业的谈判
I'm trying to conduct a professional negotiation here,
你却说起老二来了
and you want to talk dangly bits?
石碑
The stone.
慢慢的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表