忆往昔
-这位是 -梅格
- She's... - Meg.
她是个恶魔 萨姆
She's a demon, Sam.
记得我吗 我可记得你哦 小天使
Remember me? I sure remember you, Clarence.
我从批萨男那里学来的
I learned that from the pizza man.
她在逃命 就是说 你们在躲克劳力
She's running. Which means you're running from Crowley.
我叫娜奥米 我们救了你
My name is Naomi. We rescued you.
卡西迪奥 他们在控制我们
They're controlling us, Castiel!
杀了他 这是命令
Kill him! This is a direct order!
我刚刚做了什么
What did I just do?
你告诉温彻斯特兄弟萨曼德里奥
You tell the Winchesters that Samandriel had been...
变节了
Compromised.
-你只得 -自卫
- You acted in... - Self-defense.
小卡 你还好吧
Cass, you okay?
还有一块碑 就是说还有神之语
There's another tablet? So, another word of God.
卡西迪奥 天使石碑
The angel tablet, Castiel.
克劳力知道了
Crowley knows.
上帝建立了一系列测试
God built a series of tests.
等你都完成了 就可以去关门了
When you've done all three, you can slam the gates of hell.
萨姆 我没能通过测试
Sam, I didn't pass the test.
但是我通过了 剩下的都让我来
But I did. And I'm doing the rest of them.
小卡 你在听吗
Cass, you got your ears on?
照顾一下我弟弟 好吗
You keep a lookout for my little brother, okay?
如今
不 小卡 不要
No, Cass. No!
不 小卡 求你
No, Cass, don't. Please.
毫无迟疑
No hesitation.
干净利落
Quick. Brutal.
一切都恢复正常了
Everything's back in order.
真不容易
Finally.
你终于准备好了
You're ready.
邪恶力量
第八季 第十七集
再见 陌生人
这是什么啊
What the hell is this?
命运之矛
Spear of destiny?
算什么 上帝的牙签吗
What is this -- God's toothpick?
我说这些混♥蛋♥就不能
You know, would it have killed these asshats
用点人看得懂的字做标签吗
to label these boxes in something other than hieroglyphics?
真受不了
It's ridiculous.
听见了没啊
Hey. You listening to me?
听见了
Yeah.
挺不错的
It's, uh... fascinating stuff.
你应该
You should probably, uh,
都写进你的记录以便存档
write it all down in your journal for the archives, you know?
谢了 你真是帮了大忙
Yeah, thanks. You're a lot of help.
十九世纪下半页美国西部一位投机商 枪手 也曾是牙医
霍利戴医生 你没事吧
Hey, Doc Holliday, you all right over there?
没事
Uh, yeah.
我很好
Um... I'm fine.
呛到了
Just, uh, wrong pipe.
亚洲情♥色♥
不赖啊
Well, hello.
看来记录者也不都是呆子嘛
These men of letters weren't so boring after all.
你好啊
Konnichiwa.
快瞧瞧这个
Hey, check this out.
你有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我什么毛病
What's wrong with me?
开玩笑呢 这可是初版啊
You kidding me? This is a first edition, dude.
你知道这东西在易趣网上能卖♥♥多少钱吗
You know what this would go for on eBay?
不知道 怎么 你知道
No. Why? Do you?
不知道啊
No.
或许知道吧
Maybe.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
有发现吗
You find anything?
有
I did, yeah --
中西部地区上周发现多具尸体
Uh, dead bodies showing up all over the midwest last week.
印第安纳州 本顿 伊利诺伊州 丹尼森市
Benton, Indiana; Downers Grove, illinois;
密执根 诺维
uh, Novi, Michigan;
昨晚密苏里州 林肯泉也死人了
and then again last night in Lincoln Springs, Missouri.
这跟我们什么关系
And how is this us?
因为所有的死者均有严重灼伤
Because each of the victims had severe burns
眼睛周围 手和脚都有
around their eyes, hands, and feet,
手背有穿透伤
puncture wounds through the backs of their hands,
眼睛和内脏被液化
eyes and internal organs liquefied.
是我们的事
That sounds like us.
是啊
Yeah.
而且死者之间毫无关联
Also, no link between any of the victims.
一个地♥产♥商
Uh, one was a real-estate agent.
一个当地的历史学家
Another was a local historian.
昨晚死去的女人是个老师
Woman killed last night was a teacher.
山羊吸血怪吗
So, chupacabra.
怎么 控制不住发狂了吗
What do we got? Power tools gone rogue?
等等
Wait -- are we talking
史蒂芬·金导演的动作惊悚片 讲机器攻击人类 人类只得反抗
这是《火魔战车》那种情况吗
a-a "Maximum overdrive" situation here?
不知道
I don't know.
值得去瞧瞧
Worth a shot, though.
我去拿东西 我们五分钟后出发
I'll grab my gear. We should probably leave in five.
当然 除非你要多花点时间陪十月小姐
'less, of course, you need some more time with miss October.
什么
What?
是啊 十分钟吧
Yeah. Yeah, make it 10.
我们只想问几个关于你妻子的
We just have a few routine follow-up
常规后续问题
questions about your wife, sir.
她有仇家吗
Did she have any enemies?
安吗
Ann?
说实话 我想不出任何人会想伤害她
Honestly, I can't think of a soul who'd want to hurt her,
即使发生了那些事
even after everything that happened.
发生了哪些事
Everything that happened?
一周前安发生了些变化
About a week ago, something changed in Ann.
她很反常 很易怒
She was out of sorts, not herself at all.
怎么个易怒法
Out of sorts how?
我带你们去看吧
It'd be better if I show you.
她不睡
She stopped sleeping.
不吃
She stopped eating.
大半夜跑出去
She went out in the middle of the night,
也不知是去哪了
going God knows where.
我想跟她沟通
I tried to talk to her, but, uh...
可她只是喃喃自语
she would just mutter to herself.
说什么
About what?
跟什么果园有关
Something... about an orchard?
后来有一晚我跟上了她
Finally, I just followed her one night,
她去了操场
and she went to the playground.
就是小学这里
Over here -- the elementary school.
然后她开始挖
And she started digging.
她带着几个装满土的小袋子
She would leave with these little bags full of dirt.
挂在这儿
Hung them here.
这些袋子都代表了她在地上挖的洞
All these bags represent holes that she dug in the ground.
这些洞 有六英尺深吗
Were these holes, uh -- I don't know -- 6 feet deep?
不
No.
她一挖就几小时
She dug for hours.
完全不知道累
She never broke a sweat.
一直挖10到15英尺
Straight down 10, maybe 15 feet.
你还注意到其他事了吗
Did you notice anything else?
我没跟警♥察♥说
I didn't say anything to the cops
我不想让他们认为我疯了
'cause I didn't want them to think I was crazy.
安回家后
After Ann came home,
我来这儿跟她对质
I came down here to confront her,
她当时正打电♥话♥
and she was on the phone.
知道她在跟谁通话吗
Any idea who she was talking to?
不知道
No.
但我知道我看到了什么
But I know what I saw.
那不是我的安妮
And it wasn't my Annie.
我喊了她的名字 她的眼睛...
After I called her out, her eyes...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表