Yield! I yield!
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
去我的医疗帐篷休息一会儿吧
Take your leave to my medical tent
治一下你腿上的伤
and attend to your... severed limbs.
灰狐狸和撒格瑞姆失踪了
Greyfox and Thargrim are missing.
我们向女神祈祷
We pray to the goddess
他们没有遭遇其他队伍的犯规行为
they have not fallen victim of foul play.
没有了他们
In their absence,
荣誉护卫队的力量就变弱了
the honor guard's ranks are weakened.
要加入...
To join...
该死
Oh, Blerg.
女王我需要一点私人时间
The Queen needs some royal "We" Time.
你们自己聊聊天
Talk amongst thyselves.
好剑
Nice balance.
哥们
Dude.
来了
Yeah.
查理
Charlie.
查理·布拉德伯里已经死了
Charlie Bradbury is dead.
她一年前就死了 你害死了她
She died a year ago. You killed her.
我叫卡莉·席勒顿
My name is Carrie Heinlein.
知道吗 你现在又要害死我了
Oh, and guess what. Now you killed her, too.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
不 我隐姓埋名
No, I buried myself.
然后迪克·罗曼倒台 他的公♥司♥也垮了
Then Dick Roman went down, his company belly-up,
我就想 终于安全了
And I figure, "Hey, it's all good",
我平安无事 能找回原来的生活
and I was fine. I got my life back.
可你们又出现了
Now you're here,
如果你们出现了 说明这儿有怪物
And if you guys are here, monsters are here.
为什么我总是这么倒霉
Why do I have such bad luck?
我算什么 怪物吸铁石吗
What am I -- some kind of monster magnet?
世上有这种的东西吗
Is there such a thing as a monster magnet?
算了 不要回答
You know what? Don't answer that.
我才不管
I don't care.
我关心的是不要再把手臂弄骨折
What I care about is not getting my other arm broken...
甚至丢掉小命
or dying.
那 我现在扔下剑
So, I'm dropping my sword
然后离开这里 混♥蛋♥们
and walking off the stage, bitches.
祝你们在城♥堡♥里扫荡愉快
Have fun storming the castle.
查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie!
灰狐狸和撒格瑞姆 也就是艾德和兰斯
Greyfox and thargrim -- uh, Ed and Lance --
他们没有失踪
They're not missing.
他们死了
They're dead.
车裂后流血而死
Drawn and quartered and bleeding out?
别再描述给我听了
Please stop talking again.
那你们认为是什么东西干的
So what do you think did this?
除了标记和都参加角色扮演以外
Well, aside from the mark and them both being larpers,
没什么其他的线索
there's really not much else to go on.
等等 我见过这个
Wait, I've seen this before.
证物
这是凯尔特人的魔法标记
It's a Celtic magic symbol.
起码在我最喜欢的电子游戏里是的
At least it was in my favorite video game.
这有用吗 我能走了吗
Does that help? Can I go now?
这是个开头 别走
It's a start, but no.
听着
Um, listen.
你能告诉我们一些关于艾德和兰斯的事吗
What can you tell us about Ed and Lance?
好人
Good guys.
女王曾经所向无敌的军队中最优秀的两名成员
Two of the best members of the Queen's ever-shrinking army.
曾经所向无敌
"Ever-shrinking"?
我的王国最近有些不顺
My kingdom has had a lot of bad luck lately,
也许是因为我 但也许与这事有关
probably 'cause of me, but maybe it's tied to this.
一个月前
A month ago,
我的一个卫兵在战斗前摔伤了膝盖
one of my guys had both her ankles broken before battle.
再之前
Before that,
有三个人在家里遭遇了事故而进医院
I had three people have hospital-worthy accidents while at home.
你们觉得这当中有关联吗
You think there's any connection there?
他们有共同的敌人吗
They have any enemies in common?
在现实生活中没有
In real life? No.
大家都和睦相处
Everyone gets along famously.
但是在游戏中 他们有很多敌人
In the game, though, they had tons of enemies.
红色代表月随者 就是我的人
Red reps the followers of the moon -- my peeps.
绿色代表精灵
Green's for elves,
月门
蓝色是亡灵战士
Blue's for warriors of yesteryear,
黑色是影兽人
and black's for shadow orcs --
彻底的混♥蛋♥
total d-bags.
这个周末将会有王国间的争斗
This weekend is the battle of the kingdoms
决定谁能带上永恒王冠
to see who wears the forever crown.
这个周末
This weekend,
每一个王国都是我们王国的敌人
each faction is definitely an enemy of me and mine.
知道吗 如果你...
You know, if you, uh...
撤回弓箭手并让宽剑手去西边
move your archers back and your broadswordsmen to the west...
-和亡灵战士一样 -对
- Huh. Like the warriors. - Yep.
好主意 谢谢
Hey, good call. Thanks.
那南边的城墙怎么办
What about the southern wall?
-伙计们 -什么
- Guys. - Yeah?
对哦 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
那也许其他王国的某个人
So maybe someone from one of the other kingdoms
掌握了真正的魔法
got ahold of real magic
并用来削弱你的军队
and started using it to weaken your army.
但为什么不直接针对我呢
But why not just come after me?
为什么会逐步升级
And why the escalation?
好吧 我们会仔细排查所有王国
All right, we will canvass the kingdoms.
你应该赶快离开这里
You should get out of here.
我们不想你受伤
We don't want you to get hurt.
等等
Whoa, wait.
查理比我们更加了解月门游戏
Charlie knows Moondoor a lot better than we do.
我们需要她
We need her.
萨姆 我觉得我们完全能够搞定
Sam, I think we can take care of
一群举着泡沫塑料剑的会计们
a bunch of accountants with foam swords.
我们需要任何能得到的帮助 迪恩
We need all the help we can get, Dean.
有人面临生命危险
People are dying.
我的想法是 一般你也都这么想
My point, which is usually yours,
她应该逃去一个安全的地方
is that she should get somewhere safe
恢复平凡的生活
and get back to a normal life.
我就在这里 我想要离开
Hey, I am right here, and I want to leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
但女王
But the Queen...
她必须留下
she has to stay.
萨姆说的对 有人有生命危险
I mean, Sam is right. People are dying.
我不能看着这事儿发生
That can't happen on my watch.
知道吗 我已经厌倦了逃亡
And you know what? I am tired of running.
我喜欢这里的生活
I like my life here.
我要留下 为此而战斗
I'm gonna stay and fight for it.
是我
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
兰斯的毒理报告出来了
So, the toxicology report came back on Lance.
没有中毒
Nothing.
但法医说他的身体上有明显的痕迹显示
But the medical examiner said his body showed clear signs
他是被莨菪毒死的
that he was killed by belladonna.
-是黄♥片♥影星吗 -黄♥片♥影星吗
- The porn star? - The porn star?
是一种毒药
The poison.
但他们在体内找不到任何中毒痕迹
Um, however, they couldn't find a trace of it in his system.
就像他们在艾德的公♥寓♥里找不到一根绳子
Just like they couldn't find ropes in Ed's apartment.
查理 我想借用一下你的笔记本
Charlie, I'm gonna need to borrow your laptop.
月门游戏中不能带笔记本
There are no laptops in Moondoor.
干嘛 规定就是这样
What? There are rules.
但四个帐篷之外是技术支持帐篷
But there is a tech tent four tents down.
好吧
Okay.
不如你们俩查游戏里的人
How about you guys go canvas,
我去查死亡事件和这个标记
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表