我没有死
I wasn't dead.
事实上 我陷在上帝的腋窝里
In fact, I was knee-deep in God's armpit
猎杀怪物
killing monsters,
我以为这是我们应该做的事
which, I thought, is what we actually do.
是的 迪恩
Yes, Dean.
就我所知 正是我们做的这些事
And far as I knew, what we do is the thing
害死了我所有的家人
that got every single member of my family killed.
我一个亲人也没有了
I had no one -- no one.
我有生以来 第一次完全孤立无助
And for the first time in my life, I was completely alone.
还有说实话 我没有地图
And, honestly, I didn't exactly have a roadmap.
所有我修好了英帕拉
So, yeah, I fixed up the Impala,
就开车上路
and I just...drove.
当然了 你先去找过我
After you looked for me.
你找我了吗 萨姆
Did you look for me, Sam?
好 很好
Good. That's good.
我们总是叮嘱对方
Now, we -- we...always told each other
不要去寻找对方
not to look for each other.
很明智 对你是好事
That's smart. Good for you.
当然 我们从来不管那个
Of course, we always ignored that
因为我们对彼此有深厚不变的感情
because of our deep, abiding love for each another,
但这次你放弃了 是不是 萨姆
but not this time, right, Sammy?
迪恩 我还是原来那个我
Look, I'm still the same guy, Dean.
恭喜你
Well, bully for you.
我不是了
I'm not.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
想吃点什么吗
You want some dinner?
不用了
Pass.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
萨姆·温彻斯特 我是凯文·谭
Sam Winchester, it's Kevin Tran.
克劳力把我关在一间仓库里
Crowley had me in this warehouse,
不过我逃出来了
and I just escaped.
我不知道我在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
我也不知道 他或者其他恶魔
And I don't know if he or -- or any other demons
是不是还在追杀我
are still after me.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
请回电 我是凯文·谭
Call me back. It's Kevin Tran.
什么时候打来的
When was that?
萨姆·温彻斯特 我是凯文·谭
Sam Winchester. It's Kevin Tran.
一周前我打来过
I called you a week ago.
请回电
Call me, please.
我不知道我该怎么办 兄弟
I don't know what the hell I'm doing out here, man.
哦
Okay.
我知道了
I get it.
那么 你想...
So, what, you want to...
-制定计划什么的吗 -萨姆 我是凯文
-strategize or something? -Sam, it's Kevin.
我很好
I'm good.
我非常好
Whoo! I'm so good.
他喝醉了
Is he...drunk?
自从三个月前你抛弃了我
3 months since you ditched my ass.
我就没睡过一个安稳觉
Haven't slept for more than four hours a night.
不过我还好啦
It's all good in the hood.
如果你还活着 去死吧
Uh, if you're still alive, eat me.
去死吧
Eat me.
萨姆 已经半年了
Sam, it's been 6 months.
我只能以为你已经死了
I can only assume you're dead.
如果你没死 也不要找我了
If not, don't try and reach me.
你找不到我的
You won't be able to.
我不会再打来了
I won't be calling this number anymore.
保护他是我们的责任
He was our responsibility.
你却连电♥话♥也不接
And you couldn't answer the damn phone.
好了 听这个
All right, listen to this --
凯文最后一条留言
Kevin's last message.
听听背景音
Listen to the background.
如果你没死 也不要找我了
If not, don't try and reach me.
你找不到我的
You won't be able to.
我不会再打来了
I won't be calling this number anymore.
听到了没
Hear that?
什么
What is it?
他好像在大巴上
I think he was on a bus.
再听一次
Listen again.
如果你没死 也不要找我了
If not, don't try and reach me.
终点站 山特维尔市
Last stop -- Centreville.
不会再打来了
...won't be calling this number --
山特维尔市
Centreville?
-山特维尔市在哪里 -密歇根
- Centreville, where? - Michigan.
为什么凯文会在密歇根洲的山特维尔市
And why would Kevin be in Centreville, Michigan?
因为 他高中的女朋友
Because... his high-school girlfriend
在那儿上大学
goes to college there.
钱宁 山特维尔州立大学
线索太少
That's thin.
这是最好的一条线索了
It's the best lead we got.
我们
"We"?
你说的对
You were right.
保护他是我们的责任
He was our responsibility.
那我们去找他 好吧
So...let's find him, okay?
貌似没伤害我的宝贝
Well... no visible signs of douchery --
这我承认
I'll give you that.
你闻到狗的味道了吗
Smell like dog to you?
车里吗
In the car?
你说呢
You tell me.
我打中你了
Come on. I got you.
不可能
No way.
你死定了
No, you are dead.
我才不会死呢
No way, I am not dead at all.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
冷静
Calm down.
天使在哪里
Where's the angel?
原来是你
You're him.
那个人类
The human.
天使在哪里
Where's the angel?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们离开这里 上路如何
Yeah, hey, what do you say we blow this joint, hit the road?
现在吗
Now?
对 凯文不会自己出现
Yeah, kevin's not getting any more found.
没我们 这孩子也活了一年
The kid survived a year without us.
再坚持12个小时应该没问题
He'll be okay for another 12 hours.
还有 你多久没睡觉了
Besides, when's the last time you slept?
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你挂靴一年就是这么给自己找理由的吗
Is that, uh, that how you rationalized taking a year off?
没我们别人也不会有事
People will be okay?
是不会啊 迪恩
People were okay, Dean.
你也没事了
You're okay.
我履行了我们的承诺
Look, I did what we promised we'd do.
我放下过去 好好过日子
I moved on. I lived my life.
这我知道了
Yeah, no, I'm getting that.
我又不是什么都不管了
Look, it wasn't like I was...just oblivious.
我是说 我每天读报
I mean, I read the paper every day.
看到灵异事件
I saw the...weird stories,
我们以前对付的东西
the kind of stuff we used to chase.
然后你对自己说"不关我事"吗
And you said what? "Not my problem"?
对
Yes.
告诉你 地球还是一样转
And you know what? The world went on.
有人死去 萨姆
People died, Sam.
人总是要死的 迪恩
People will always die, Dean.
或许会有其他猎人去处理
Or maybe another hunter took care of it.
我不知道 我要说的是
I don't know, but the point is,
我第一次意识到
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表