忆往昔
你没有可依靠的人 对吗
You have no one at all, right?
我的丈夫
My husband.
八个月前他在阿富汗牺牲了
He died in Afghanistan eight months ago.
-小卡 -你好 迪恩
- Cass. - Hello, Dean.
把我带出炼狱不是你的责任
Getting me out of purgatory wasn't your responsibility.
我挣脱开的 我需要苦行赎罪
I pulled away. I needed to do penance.
为了我在天堂和人间犯下那么多罪孽
For the things I did on earth and in heaven.
你到底是怎么出来的
How...the hell did you make it out?
我叫娜奥米 我们救了你
My name is Naomi. We rescued you.
我们的对话就算是你的报答
Consider these chats your repayment.
你要定期向我汇报
You will report in to me regularly,
但是你永远不会记得你这么做过
and you will never remember having done so.
如今
俄克拉荷马州 俄克拉荷马市
盖理
Gary?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
上次之后 我没想到你还会来
After last time, I-I didn't think that you would come.
我本来没打算来 但是...
I wasn't going to, but...
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
我也是
So am I.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么
What?
怦怦跳动的声音
The thumping noise?
是你吗
Is -- is that you?
你能听见
You can hear that?
盖理
Gary!
盖理
Gary!
盖理 是什么
Gary, what is it?! What --
盖理 盖理
Gary! Gary!
邪恶力量
第八季 第八集
对 是的
Right, yeah.
不 只要你发现什么就立刻打给我们
No, just, uh -- just call us whenever you find something.
英勇的猎人
是的
Yeah.
对 当然
Yeah, course.
对 不是 我
Right. No, I-I, uh...
对 你知道吗 迪恩在我旁边
Yeah, hey, you know what? Uh, Dean's here.
他想和你说两句
He really wants to talk to you.
谭夫人 对 你好
Ms. Tran, yeah, hi, uh...
隧♥道♥
Tunnel.
谭家那边又怎么了
What's going on in Tran-land?
盖思最终把他们带去了他的船屋
Well, uh, Garth finally got them to his houseboat,
但是凯文要阅读他们的
but Kevin's having a lot of trouble
那半石碑是困难重重
reading their half of the tablet.
到目前为止 都是些零零碎碎的
So far, bits and pieces.
没有关于封闭地狱的内容
Nothing about boarding up hell.
盖思有艘安全船屋
Garth has a safe-houseboat?
老兄 我都不再问这些问题了
Dude, I don't even ask questions anymore.
小卡 有什么消息
What's the word, Cass?
[小卡以为问的是"小卡这个词是什么意思
是我昵称
It's a shortened version of my name.
没错 但我问的是道上有什么消息
Yes, it is. I meant what's the word on the word?
天使"无线电"里有没有关于石碑的消息
Any, uh, tablet chatter on angel radio?
说不准 我把那关了
Oh, I couldn't say. I turned that off.
-你可以关掉吗 -是的 只不过是
- You can do that? - Yeah, it's a simple matter
阻隔住特定的次音速频率
of blocking out certain subsonic frequencies.
如果你们想了解我可以画图表解释
I could draw you a diagram if you want.
不用 这样就行
No, that's -- we're good.
你为什么要关了
Why'd you flip the switch?
因为那能直接连接到天堂
Because it's a direct link to heaven.
我再也不想和那地方有所牵连
And I don't want anything to do with that place -- not anymore.
那现在要怎样
So what now?
搬去佛蒙特 开一家迷人的小旅馆吗
Move to Vermont, open up a charming B&B?
不要 我还想...我还得去帮助人类
No. I still want -- I still need to help people.
所以 我要做个猎人
So...I'm gonna become a hunter.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我可以做你们的电灯泡
Yeah. I could be your third wheel.
third wheel还有"累赘"的意思
你知道那不是件好事吧
You know that's not a good thing, right?
当然是 多一个人能多一份握力能更加稳定
Of course it is. A third wheel adds extra grip, greater stability.
我甚至都找好案子了
I even found a case.
俄克拉荷马市
Oklahoma city --
一男子心脏从胸膛中跳出十英尺
a man's heart jumped 10 feet out of his chest.
听起来是我们的案子 对吧
It sounds like our kind of thing, right?
-他说得对 -太好了 到那儿见
- He's got a point. - Excellent. I'll see you there.
等等 小卡 小卡
Wait, Cass, Cass.
你想扮牛仔吸血鬼什么的 没问题
If you want to play cowboys and bloodsuckers, that's fine.
但是你要和我们在一起 好吗
But you're gonna stick with us, okay?
不要再做这种傻事 明白吗
None of this zapping around crap. Capiche?
好 我明白了
Yeah, I capiche.
那好吧
All right, then.
我能坐在副驾驶座上吗
Can I, uh, at least ride in the front seat?
不行 不行
No. No.
法医说他的心脏从身体里喷射出来
Coroner said his heart was ejected from his body.
呼吸新鲜空气 在沙盒里找到它了
Got some air, too. Found it in a sandbox.
探长 你有何看法
Any idea what happened, detective?
纳什探员 许多人都认为是吸毒
A lot of people are thinking drugs, agent Nash --
吸毒过量
An assload of drugs.
男人体内没有毒品
There are no narcotics in that man's system.
他的分子都错乱了
His molecules are all wrong.
但是你不那么认为对吧
But you don't think that, huh?
从来没见过8号♥黑球能这样
Never seen an eightball do that.
是谁报的案
And who called this in?
他的朋友奥利维亚·库珀 她目睹了整件事
Friend of his named Olivia Kopple. She saw the whole thing.
该死 我得...我得接个电♥话♥
Ah, crap. I have -- I have to take this.
这里是我们所有线索 请自便 谢了
Here's everything we got. Knock yourself out. Thanks.
听着 如果你发现什么奇怪的
Listen, you see anything weird,
任何不同寻常的事 打给我
anything out of the box, you just call me.
斯科林 你说了算
Whatever you say, Scully.
格拉斯探长 立刻去
Detective Glass. On my way.
我感觉不到任何电磁干扰或硫磺
I can't sense any EMF or sulfur.
弗里林先生的动脉很健康
Mr. Frieling's arterial health is, uh, excellent.
他近期患有轻度的
He did recently suffer from a...mild, uh...
什么来着 膀胱感染
what is that? Bladder infection.
小卡 别再闻死人了
Cass, stop smelling the dead guy.
为什么 现在我了解这男人的一切
Why? Now I know everything about this man.
我们就可以
So we can --
你知道他有外遇吗
Do you know he was having an affair?
什么
What?
神探夏洛克 得一分
Strike one, Sherlock.
据奥利维亚说
According to Olivia,
他们每周四12点45分都会在公园见面
they would meet at the park every Thursday at 12:45,
走去月光餐厅
walk to the Moonlight Diner,
她总会点一份凯撒沙拉
where she always ordered a Caesar salad,
沙拉酱放在旁边
dressing on the side.
他们会一起聊天
They would chat about everything,
1点30分她会回去
and she'd be back on the road by 1:30.
你觉得她说谎了
You don't think she's telling the truth.
太多细节了 听起来像是事先排练过
Too much detail. Sounds rehearsed.
还有 我们进城的路上
Plus, we drove past the Moonlight Diner
经过月光餐厅
on the way into town.
紧靠着月光汽车旅馆
It's attached to the Moonlight Motel.
好吧 假设这位盖理有外遇
Okay, well, let's say that, uh, Gary here's on the prowl,
但是他又谨慎行事因为...
but he's playing it safe because...
他结婚了
...dude's married.
不想被别人看到他的车停在
Doesn't want anyone to see his ride parked out
按小时收费的廉价旅馆门口
in front of a by-the-hour fleabag.
所以他就把车藏在街对面的公园里
So he stashes his car at the park across the street,
在那里见奥利维亚
Meets Olivia there.
他的妻子可能发现了
His wife probably found out about it,
让她心碎 所以她也弄碎了他的心
and it broke her heart. So she breaks his.
听着像是巫师一类的
Sounds witchy.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表