I don't think so.
搞清楚 我可不是求你
You realize I'm not asking.
我非常清楚
I realize that completely.
罗伊 这是怎么回事
Roy, what's going on?
没事 莉兹
It's okay, Lizzie.
他不会伤害你
He ain't gonna hurt you.
难道不对吗
Ain't that right?
得了 说吧
Come on, now.
你我之前毫无过节
I got no beef with you. You got no beef with me.
我跟你这种人可有仇了
I got plenty of beef with your kind.
好吧
All right.
也许没错
That may be so,
但是和这里发生的事无关
but not for anything that happened here.
我没杀那些人
I did not kill those people.
我听说了
I heard.
你和迪恩在炼狱有过交情
You and Dean had a little purgatory reunion.
真感人
Touching.
罗伊
Roy...
就告诉我到底出了什么事吧
Please just tell me what's going on here.
拜托
Please.
我求你 别这么做
I'm asking you -- do not do this.
那个恶棍已经痛改前非了 好吗
The bad guy is gone, okay?
她不知道
She doesn't know...
本尼
Benny.
罗伊
Roy?
本尼是谁
Who's Benny?
"本尼是谁"
"Who's Benny"?
我们就弄个真♥相♥大白吧 如何
Let's find out, shall we?
别过来
Stay back!
看看
Look.
看见了吗
See that?!
瞳孔扩大
Dilated pupils!
头发直竖
Hair standing!
饥饿的征兆
Signs of hunger!
别担心
Don't worry.
他不会吃掉自己的亲骨肉的
He won't feed off his own flesh and blood.
"亲骨肉"
"Flesh and blood"?
告诉她啊 本尼
Tell her, Benny.
告诉她你就是她失散多年的爷爷
Tell her how you're her long-lost grandpappy.
告诉她你欠下了多少条人命
Tell her about all the dead you left behind.
告诉她你是个什么怪物
Tell her about the monster that you are!
你想怎么样
What do you want?
还不够清楚吗
Isn't it obvious?
我想要你的脑袋
I want your head on a stake.
罗伊 不要
Roy, no.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
希望他们给你在炼狱
Well, hope they're saving a special place for you...
留了个好地方
wherever it is you come from.
不要
No!!
我觉得今晚还不错
I feel all right tonight.
喂
Yeah?
迪恩
Dean?
等一下
H-hang on.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
你说要是我看到他 就打给你的
Y-you told me to call you if I saw...him.
你的意思是 看到罗伊了
What do you mean? Roy?
他
Is --
他现在就在你旁边
Is he there right now?
伊丽莎白 出什么事了
Elizabeth, what's going on?
快来吧
Just come.
艾米利亚·理查森
萨姆 我需要你的帮助 快来
小萨姆
Sammy?
"萨姆 我需要你的帮助 快来"
"Sam, I need your help. Come quick."
这招不错
Nice one.
用个火炉就换来了艾米利亚的电♥话♥
Swapping Amelia's phone out with a burner,
发了求救短♥信♥
Sending a distress signal...
你找准了我的死穴
You got me good.
你什么时候干的
When did you do that?
有一阵了 以备我不时之需
While back, in case I needed it.
看来我的决定是对的
Looks like I made the right call.
你看见她了吗
So, did you see her?
是的 我看见她了
Yeah. Yeah, I saw her.
她挺好的 不过这你也知道
And she's doing just fine. But, 'course, you know that.
其实我并不知道
Actually, I didn't.
我只知道这是唯一让你休息的办法
I did know it was the only way to get you to lay off.
然后呢
So?
成了吗
Is it done?
没错 成了
Yeah, it's done.
有人伤亡吗
Any casualties?
马丁死了
Martin.
是本尼吗
Was it Benny?
他自找的 萨姆
He had it coming, Sam.
我告诉你发生什么事了吧
I'll tell you what happened.
我知道是怎么回事 迪恩
I-I know what happened, Dean.
你还想不想听我说了
Okay, you want to listen to me or not?
见鬼
Damn it.
我知道是你
I knew that was you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表