就要祈祷她赐我们勇气
when hunting the gorgon or the Minotaur.
不过她现在已经不值得我们崇拜了
Of course, she's not really worship worthy anymore,
因为她已经大不如前了
uh, having lost a step and all.
我才没有
The hell I have.
萨姆 你不是吧 跟神撂狠话
Really, Sam? Trash-talking a god?
有没有搞错啊
Seriously?
看看我们能不能弥补一下
So, let's see if we can make up
这七年的时光
for seven years of lost time.
还像以前一样厉害吗
Still at full power? Really?
那怎么花了七年才找到普罗米修斯
Then why did it take you seven years to track down Prometheus?
他在躲着我
He was hiding.
躲着你
Hiding from you?
猎神居然找不到蒙大纳的小木屋吗
So the god of hunters couldn't find a shack in montana?
或许你根本不想找到他
Maybe it's that you didn't want to find him.
萨姆 你干得漂亮
Good, Sam, you're doing great.
你父亲会杀了那孩子的 你知道吗
Your dad's gonna kill that kid, you know?
别担心
Don't worry.
他会再活过来的
He'll come back.
你就不行了
Unlike you.
他爱上你了 你知道吗
He was in love with you, you know.
他告诉我们了
He told us.
你说谎
You lie.
那好吧
Okay, sure, yeah.
你爱信不信
Believe whatever you want.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
先别昏过去
Don't pass out on me just yet.
我这才刚开始呢
I'm only just getting started.
他对你说了什么
What did he say to you?
那不是他第一次逃离那座山
This wasn't the first time he escaped that mountain.
你答应放他走
And that you let him go free,
条件是他不把约会的事告诉你父亲
as long as you could hide your little tryst from the old man.
他才不会这么说呢
The hell he said.
他大脑一片混乱
His brain is mush.
是吗 那我是怎么知道的
Oh, yeah? Then how did I know?
你告诉过其他人吗
What, have you spilled it to anyone?
荷马 赫西奥德 希罗多德
Homer? Hesiod? Herodotus?
前两位是希腊诗人 后一位是史学家
当然没有
Of course not.
你怕你父亲会发现
You were afraid big daddy would find out
你爱上了这个世界上他最恨的人
that you fell for the person he hates most in this world.
当然了 当他看到那篇僵尸的报道
Of course, when he saw the zombie article,
不论多么心痛
It kind of forced your hand,
你都必须来除掉他
and you had to come hunt him down no matter how much it hurt.
你尽管下手吧
You know what? Go ahead.
杀了我们
Kill us.
让你父亲杀了那个男孩
And let your father slaughter that boy.
一次又一次地杀他
Over and over again.
连疤痕都不会留
That won't leave a mark.
你喜欢永生 对不对
You like being an immortal, don't you?
是啊 你每天都会死
Oh, sure, you die every day,
但是没有东西可以让你一直死去
but nothing can keep you dead.
那就像是打盹一样
It's almost like taking a little nap.
所有的焦心和顾虑会暂时消失一会儿
All of your cares and worries disappear for a little while.
该睡觉了 乖孩子
Well, it's sleepy time, my dear boy.
这必须停下 父亲
This has to stop, father.
停下
Stop?
我才刚刚开始
I'm only just getting started.
你做的够多了
You've done enough.
我是为了我们和其他神祇
I am doing this for us...for our kind.
就因为他 我们虽然在世 却无法统治世界
He is the reason we're here and not ruling the world.
就因为他 世人遗忘了我们
He's the reason they have forgotten all about us.
放他们走
Let them go.
放他们都走
All of them.
我是你父亲 你要服从我
I am your father, and you will obey me.
你曾是我的父亲
You were once my father.
现在你只是个陌生人
Now you're someone else.
看着你死去 我从不觉得烦
I never get tired of watching you die.
你的孩子要上山了
Your boy is going on the mountain.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这样吧
You know what?
我们去买♥♥一些圣代冰淇淋怎么样
How about we go get some ice-cream sundaes?
不要
No.
我想留下来
I'd like to stay.
敬那捉摸不定的爱情
Well, here's to that crazy little wild card called love.
你怎么知道阿耳特弥斯爱上了普罗米修斯
How did you know Artemis had the hots for Prometheus, anyway?
直觉
Intuition.
或是运气
Uh...luck.
好吧 无论是什么 那还算挺有用
Yeah, well, whatever it was, it worked...pretty much.
至少那孩子没事
At least the kid's all right.
你知道吗
You know...
我开始觉得也许我是天真了
I'm starting to think maybe I was being naive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是说认为我自己可以
When I said that I could just will myself
毫发无损地通过那三项测试
into coming out of these trials unscathed.
不 不
No, no, no.
不要这样闷闷不乐 好吗
Stop with the sullen emo crap, all right?
你不会像普罗米修斯那样死去的
That's...you're not gonna die like Prometheus.
你怎么知道 迪恩
How do you know, Dean?
鲍比 鲁弗斯 现在是普罗米修斯
Bobby, Rufus, now Prometheus...
你觉得他们有谁选择了死去吗
You think any of them chose death?
没有
No.
是命运替他们做了选择
The life chose for them.
好吧 但你答应过 好吗
Yeah, well, you promised, okay?
你答应我会过再正常不过的生活
You promised to live a long, Clark Griswold life
还会去做前列腺和结肠镜检查
full of prostate exams and colonoscopies, all right?
你别想食言 我不允许
You're not welshing on that deal, not on my watch.
你就算死 也得是自然死亡
If you die, it's gonna be because of something normal.
比如突发心脏病
Like a heart attack?
没错
Exactly.
快吃汉堡吧
Yeah, eat your burger.
小卡 你在听吗
Cass, you got your ears on?
你知道我不是个爱祈祷的人
Listen, you know I am not one for praying,
因为对我来说 那无异于恳求
'cause in my book it's... it's the same as begging.
但这和萨姆有关 所以你得听着
But this is about Sam, so I need you to hear me.
我们完全不了解情况
We are going into this deal blind.
我不知道会发生什么
And I don't know what's ahead
或者萨姆会遇到什么
or what it's gonna bring for Sam.
他虽然藏得很好
Now, he's covering pretty good,
但我知道他很痛苦
but I know that he is hurting,
而这些本该由我来承受
and this one was supposed to be on me.
所以 看在我们这么多年来的份上
So, for all that we've been through,
我求你
I'm asking you...
照顾一下我弟弟 好吗
...you keep a lookout for my little brother, okay?
你到底在哪 老兄
Where the hell are you, man?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表