我听说 你们是一起来到这里
The way I hear it, you two hit monster land,
而你自己走了
and hot wings here took off.
我觉得他该跟你解释一下
I figure he owes you some backstory.
我们当时被包围了
Look, we were surrounded, okay?
肯定有什么怪物袭击了小卡
Some freak jumped Cass.
然后他打败了他们 对吗
Obviously, he kicked its ass, right?
不
No.
什么
What?
我跑掉了
I ran away.
你跑掉了
You ran away?
我没有办法
I had to.
这就是你把我丢给狼群的借口吗
That's your excuse for leaving me with those gorilla-wolves?
-迪恩 -你跑了 然后呢 去露营了吗
- Dean. - You bailed out and, what, went camping?
我每天晚上向你祈祷
I prayed to you, Cass, every night.
-我知道 -你知道还...
- I know. - You know and you didn't...
你哪根筋不对了
What the hell's wrong with you?
我是个身在堕落之地的天使
I am an angel in a land of abominations.
很多怪物从我们一到这里就盯上了我
There have been things hunting me from the moment we arrived.
我也是
Join the club!
他们不是一般的怪物 迪恩
These are not just monsters, Dean.
他们是利维坦
They're leviathan.
他们想要我的命
I have a price on my head,
我必须先他们一步 才能
and I've been trying to stay one step ahead of them, to --
才能让他们远离你
to keep them away from you.
这就是我逃跑的原因
That's why I ran.
你们请走吧
Just leave me, please.
那就这样吧 我们走
Sounds like a plan. Let's roll.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
小卡 我们要走了
Cass, we're getting out of here.
一起回家
We're going home.
迪恩 我不能
Dean, I can't.
你可以的 本尼 告诉他
You can. Benny, tell him.
炼狱有一个出口
Purgatory has an escape hatch,
对天使管不管用我就不知道了
but I got no idea if it's angel-friendly.
我们会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
小卡 伙计 我需要你
Cass, buddy, I need you.
迪恩
Dean...
如果利维坦想攻击我们 就让他们来吧
And if leviathan want to take a shot at us, let them.
我们杀过一次这些贱♥人♥
We ganked those bitches once before.
我们可以再来一次
We can do it again.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我跟你说明白
Let me bottom-line it for you.
没有你我不走
I'm not leaving here without you.
懂了吗
Understand?
我懂
I understand.
女士们 先生们 其他生灵们
Ladies, gentlemen, and...other,
欢迎光临千载难逢的盛典
Welcome to this once-in-a-lifetime event.
萨曼德里奥
Samandriel.
来探访贫民窟了
Slumming it, are we?
魔法器具与炼金秘籍的第一拍卖♥♥场
The first name in magical and alchemical esoterica.
我们的拍价不匪
Our prices may be high,
但是奇货自有天价
but our quality is unmatched,
而且信用毋庸置疑
and we stand by our products.
你们为什么对一块泥巴那么上心啊
Don't know why you're so keen on that hunk of dirt.
不过是教你们如何干掉几个恶魔
So it tells you how to blast back a few demons?
我再造就是
I'll just make more.
我的黑眼手下你们杀不干净的 萨曼莎
Can't get rid of all of my black-eyed boys, Samantha.
走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
备用计划有多少资金支持
All right. So, how much we got for plan "B"?
我们有伪造的信♥用♥卡♥
Uh, well, we got our hacked credit cards,
两千美元 还有超♥市♥会员卡
$2,000, and a, uh, Costco membership.
第一件拍品 赫斯珀勒斯的护身符
Our first item, the amulet of hesperus.
起拍价是 三吨♥矮人黄金
Let's start the bidding with, um, three tons of dwarven gold?
这位女士
Ah. This lady.
现价三吨♥ 有人出四吨♥吗
I have three. Do I have, uh, four?
四吨♥ 这位先生
Ah. Four, gentlemen here.
现价四吨♥ 有人出五吨♥吗 五吨♥
Four. Going for five. Five?
这位女士出五吨♥
Five to this lady.
启用第二备用计划
Plan "C"?
必须的
Big time.
还有出价吗 还有吗
Any other bids? Any other bids?
我去下洗手间
I'm gonna use the restroom.
成交
Sold.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
这里不是男厕所
This isn't the men's room.
好吧
Okay.
下一件拍品 托尔的武器 雷神之锤
Our next item up for bid, the hammer of Thor, Mjoelnir.
霜巨人伊米尔的指骨
A finger bone from the frost giant Ymir.
指骨 外加
Uh...the bone and, uh,
八分之五个处♥女♥
5/8 of a virgin.
成交
Ah. Sold.
第二备用计划失败
Plan "C" tanked.
不如试试白♥痴♥计划
Maybe you should try plan "D" for dumbass.
下一件 神之语 上帝之语
Our next lot, the word of God, capital "G" --
非常古老 非常珍贵
Very old, very rare.
三十亿美元
$3 billion.
《蒙娜丽莎》
The "Mona Lisa."
《蒙娜丽莎》真品 无上装的那版
The real "Mona Lisa," where she's topless.
梵蒂冈城
Vatican City.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Alaska.
佩林和绝路桥吗 敬谢不敏
Palin and a bridge to nowhere? No, thanks.
好吧 月球
All right. The moon.
你出月球
You're bidding the moon?
对呀 是地狱属地
Yeah. Claimed it for hell.
你以为巴斯光年是怎么进太空的
Think a man named Buzz gets to go into space without making a deal?
先生们 抱歉
Ah. I'm sorry, gentlemen.
还没人达到我们的预期底价
It seems that our reserve price has not been met.
为了刺♥激♥诸位的竞价热情
So in order to stimulate the bidding,
我们增添一件拍品
we're going to add an item to this lot --
凯文·谭 上帝的先知
Kevin Tran, prophet of the lord.
不
No!
谭先生是世上唯一能够解读神之语的人
Mr. Tran is the only person on earth who can read this tablet,
这一对拍品珠联璧合
which makes them a perfect matching set.
你是买♥♥不起的
So out of your league.
有人出价吗
So, do I hear a bid of --
不 停下
No, stop!
你们要什么我都给
I'll give you whatever you want.
我的养老金 还有房♥子
I have a 401K, my house.
非常慷慨 谭夫人
Good effort, Ms. Tran,
只怕价钱远不是你能力所及
but I'm afraid this is a little out of your price range.
我的灵魂
My soul.
妈 不要
Mom, don't!
我出我的灵魂
I bid my soul!
你确定吗 这可是重大决定
Are you sure? That's a big move.
有趣
Interesting.
如果你们要的是灵魂
If it's souls that you're after,
我可以给你们一百万
I can give you a million souls.
飞行小子 你不加入吗
Hey, flyboy, are you gonna get in on this?
我们守护天堂里的灵魂 不能拿来交易
We guard the souls in heaven. We don't horse-trade them.
那么我们成交
So we have a deal.
关键不在于数量
It's not about the quantity, chief.
而在于牺牲
It's about the sacrifice.
这位女士的灵魂是她最宝贵的东西
This little lady's soul is the most valuable thing she has.
是她的一切
It's everything.
你愿意付出一切吗 克劳力先生
Are you willing to offer everything, Mr. Crowley?
要快哦
Tick-tock.
好吧 你赢了
Fine. You win.
我出
I bid...
我的灵魂
my own soul!
克劳力先生 你没有灵魂
Mr. Crowley, you don't have a soul.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表