忆往昔
查理·布拉德布利
Charlie Bradbury?
天呐
Aah! Geez!
我删掉硬盘上的东西
I erase the drive first.
然后继续过我的小日子 行吗
Then I go back to my old life, right?
你没有小日子可继续了
You don't have an old life anymore.
永远不要再找我了 行吗
Never contact me again, like, ever.
如果你要留下来 我会和你在一起
If you stay, I would be with you.
但如果你要离开 别再回来了
But if you leave... don't come back.
无论你的决定是什么
Whatever you decide...
决定吧
...decide.
听着 本尼
Listen, Benny.
我永远不会忘记你为我做的一切
Everything you've done for me I will never forget,
但是
but, uh...
就这样了
End of the line?
再见
Adios.
如今
你怎么能这样
How dare you?
兰斯
Lance.
没错 我就是在跟兰斯说话
Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to Lance, not --
我们都为了接近她耍手段
Well, then we both cut corners to get close to her,
但这不算作弊
but that wasn't cheating.
哥们 这只是游戏
Dude, it's just a game.
只是个游戏
It's just a game.
兰斯
你会付出代价
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help me!
邪恶力量
第八季 第十一集
真 实 游 戏
你没事吧
You ok, man?
我们有对付恶魔最厉害的武器
We have the most powerful weapon we've ever had against demons,
我们却不会使用
and we can't find a way to use it.
凯文在想办法了
Yeah, well, Kevin's on it.
又发现他会打电♥话♥来的
And when he finds something, he'll call.
我们等着就好
So we wait.
我们这几周都过得不容易
Look, we have both had a rough go over these past couple of weeks.
而且
And, uh...
我知道你的牺牲很大
I know what you gave up wasn't easy.
也许我们该放松一晚
Maybe we ought to take the night off --
去看部电影 找一两个酒吧喝酒
Go see a flick, hit a bar or two,
好好玩玩
have some fun.
你还记得那滋味吧 小萨姆
You remember fun, don't you, Sammy?
凯文 什么事
Kevin, what do you got?
盖思啊
Hey. Garth.
找张纸记下来吧
Why don't you grab a piece of paper?
是嘛 好的
Really? Okay. Uh, yeah.
-谢啦 伙计 -客气
- Thanks, man. - Yeah, all right.
-等等 盖思 还在吗 -嗯
- Oh, wait, hey, Garth. Garth, are you there? - Yeah.
你怎么知道我们在哪儿
H-how'd you know where we are?
你被盖思秒杀了
Yeah, you've been Garthed.
听着 你追踪我们就够糟的了
Look, it's bad enough that you're tracking us,
你居然还说什么
but it's even worse
我们被盖思秒杀了
when you say we've been "Garthed."
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我们得关掉手♥机♥GPS
Okay, we got to lose the gps on our phones
因为盖思一直在追踪我们
because garth has been tracking us,
显然其他猎人也是 方便他分配任务
and other hunters, apparently, to assign cases.
挺效率啊
Smart.
鲍比也会这样
A total Bobby move.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
挺近的 密歇根 法明顿山
Uh, well, it's close -- Farmington Hills, Michigan.
有人在上锁的公♥寓♥里惨遭车裂
Dude got ripped limb from limb inside his locked apartment.
不是好事
That's not good.
猎魔
Working a case.
等着凯文消息的期间
As long as we're waiting on Kevin,
就把这当乐子吧
that'll be our fun.
警长
Sheriff.
我是塔戈特特工
Special agent Taggart.
这是我搭档罗斯伍德特工
This is my partner, special agent Rosewood.
联调局 你们挺迅速啊
FBI? You guys are quick.
尸体都没搬走呢
Haven't even got the body out yet.
联调局都是工作狂 不休息的
Well, the FBI is all work, no play.
这样吧 你跟我说下情况
You know, why don't you give me the tour
我搭档到处看看
while my partner looks around?
我自己干效率比较高
I work better on my own.
你们说了算 跟我来
Your world, agent. Follow me.
死者叫艾德·尼尔森 31岁
Vic's name was Ed Nelson, 31 years old,
保险核保人
an insurance-claim adjuster.
独居 这不奇怪
He lived alone, which was a real shocker,
这儿到处是玩具
considering his place is full of toys.
怎么回事
So what happened?
没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry.
目前看来 他是被人绑起来 扯碎了
Near as we can tell, he was tied up and pulled apart.
不是吓死的就是流血致死
Died of the shock or massive blood loss.
这看他自己了
Dealer's choice on that one.
这些链条是怎么回事
So what about these chains?
那是锁子甲
That's actually chain mail.
不是吧
Seriously?
他手腕和脚踝上都有清晰的绳印
We did find clear rope-burn marks on his wrists and ankles.
那么
So, anything...
他身上有什么不见了吗
Missing from the body?
你是说除了胳膊腿吗
You mean aside from the arms and legs?
没有
Uh... nope.
都在呢 肠子肚子都在
All there -- twig and berries, too.
邻居有听到什么奇怪的声音吗
What about the neighbors? Did they hear anything weird?
楼下的邻居说
Uh, neighbor downstairs said
她半夜被惊醒
she got woke up in the middle of the night
因为听到马声
by the sound of horses
又是跺蹄子又是飞奔
stomping their feet and galloping.
我们没看到蹄印
We didn't find any hoofprints.
她听到的大概是电视 要么就是做恶梦
She probably heard a tv or was having a bad dream
她嗑药磕大了
or she was high as balls.
幸好 他手♥机♥上有条不错的线索
Fortunately, we got a real lead off his cellphone.
电♥话♥记录显示
According to the phone records,
艾德最后一通电♥话♥是跟兰斯·雅各布森
Ed's last call was from a guy called Lance Jacobsen,
一个会计 也是三十多 也是独居
an accountant, also 30s, also lives alone.
为什么说是线索
How's he a lead?
他们两人♥大♥概谈了15分钟
The two of them talked together for 15 minutes,
然后兰斯给艾德发了些怒气冲冲的短♥信♥
and then Lance sent Ed here all kinds of angry texts.
一些是一般的狠话
Some of them were your typical threat stuff,
也有些挺怪的
but some were a little weird.
怎么个怪法
Weird how?
比如
Like, uh...
你对我们的罪行要血债血偿
"You shall bleed for your crimes against us,"
后面是一个骷髅的表情
followed by the emoticon of a skull.
还有这个
And this beauty --
我是个法师 我会灭了你
"I am a mage. I will destroy you."
现在这些孩子 都在闹哪样啊
These kids today with their texting and murder.
我的人把兰斯带去局里问话了
My men just brought Lance into the station for questioning.
我们要先审他一下
Well, we're gonna need to take first crack at the suspect.
我说了 你们说了算
Like I said, agent, it's your world.
兰斯·雅各布森 我们是联调局的
Lance Jacobsen? We're with the FBI.
联调局
The FBI?
真不敢相信
I can't believe this is happening.
艾德居然死了
I can't believe Ed's dead.
兰斯
Lance?
兰斯 呼吸
Lance, just -- just breathe.
呼吸 没事的
Just breathe. You're fine.
我们得问你几个问题
We just need to ask you a few questions.
冷静一点
Try to calm down.
我们想问你
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表