没什么大不了
No big deal.
好了
Okay.
这里写着 他将宙斯召唤进一个陷阱
So, it says here he summoned Zeus into a trap
找到了杀他的方法
and found out how to kill him.
什么方法
What's that?
被闪电击中的树木
Wood from a tree struck by lightning.
要召唤宙斯需要两件东西
So, it says we need two things for the summon --
宙斯手上冻住的能量
frozen energy from the hand of Zeus,
以及其信徒的尸骨
and the bone of a worshipper.
冻住的能量 是闪电熔岩吗
Frozen energy -- you thinking fulgurite?
很合理
Well, it makes sense.
好吧
All right.
你上网查一下 附近有没有
You get on the web, see if there's any Greeks nearby
还在膜拜上古之神的希腊人
that are still worshipping the Old Gods.
马上查
On it.
那木头呢 容易找吗
W-what about the wood? Is that easy to find?
需要点运气
With a little bit of luck.
等等 日记就这么断了
Wait -- t-this journal just ends.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们怎么知道那个龙什么的有没有活下来
I mean, how do we know if Drako-whatever survived?
宙斯有没有报复他
How do we know Zeus didn't get to him?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们怎么知道这方法有用
How do we know this is going to work?
我们从来都不确定 不过这些书
We never know for sure, but these books --
一般都挺靠谱的
They're, uh, they're pretty good.
我们就把命交给一个叫什么阴♥茎♥的人
So, we're hanging our lives on the writings of a dead man
写的书吗
who...is named after genitalia.
名字翻得不太准确
It's a loose translation.
真是专家
Experts.
好了 听听这个
All right. Listen to this.
隔两个镇就有希腊异教♥徒♥ 最棒的是
Greek pagans two towns over. Best part?
他们有个记载墓地的讣告页
They have an obit page with cemeteries.
好吧
All right.
你俩去挖坟墓
You two are on grave duty.
我们来搞定B&E
We'll handle the B&E.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
B&E 是指私闯民宅吗
B&E? You mean, breaking and entering?
为什么
What for?
书里说我们需要闪电熔岩
Well, the book calls for fulgurite.
挺难弄到的
It's a little hard to come by.
上次要用这东西
The last time we needed it,
我们是从一个富翁那偷的
we, uh, stole it from a one-percenter.
你知道所有卖♥♥水晶的店
You do know that fulgurite is available
都有卖♥♥闪电熔岩的吧
in crystal shops all over, right?
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
新新人类用闪电熔岩来做廉价首饰
The new age people, they use it to make cheap jewelry.
你为什么这么做 萨姆
Why are you doing this, Sam?
我们需要骨头 所以得挖坟
We need a bone, so I dig.
不 我是说这么帮我们
No, I mean for us.
这不关你的事
This isn't your problem.
你却拿自己的命冒险
You're risking your life.
你为什么拿自己的命冒险盗火
Why'd you risk yours to steal that fire?
问得好
Good question.
可惜我记不得了
Wish I could remember.
相信我 这是值得的
Trust me on this -- it was worth it.
你差不多拯救了全世界
You pretty much, uh, saved the whole world.
是啊
Yeah, I guess.
但如果我不能救我儿子 那一切
But none of that -- none of that means anything
都毫无意义
unless I can save my son.
我知道这一切看起来不太靠谱
Listen, I know this all seems a little haphazard, all right?
但是你相信我 我和萨姆
But trust me when I say that me and Sammy
还有更没把握最终还是致胜的时候呢
have gone in with a lot less and come out on top.
我相信你
I believe you.
只是这一切
It's just all this.
我就要恳求希腊神祇宙斯
And I'm about to ask Zeus, the Greek god,
治好我的儿子
to help cure my son.
你得记住
The thing you got to remember
我们不是要求他帮忙
is this is not about asking for his help, okay?
他不是你朋友
He's not your friend.
他得做他该做的
It's about getting him to do what's right.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
得了
Oh, come now.
就不能有点礼貌吗
Can't we do this civilized?
这得看你的了
Well, it depends on you.
我们只需要你解除一个孩子身上的诅咒
All we need is to break a curse you put on a little kid.
所以你就痛快答应了 我们好各回各家
So, how about you say, "Yes," and we all go home?
再见到你很高兴 普罗米修斯
Nice to see you again, Prometheus.
都收拾干净了
All cleaned up.
我在到处找你呢
I've been looking for you.
你太过分了 宙斯
It's gone too far, Zeus.
解除诅咒
Break the curse.
是你的儿子受了诅咒
It's your child who has the affliction.
真有意思
Interesting.
你打算怎么做
So, what's it gonna be?
是好好配合 还是我们来硬的
The easy way or we could do this the hard way.
打开陷阱我就打破诅咒
Break the trap, dear man, and I'll break the curse.
没门
No dice.
治好那孩子
Fix the kid.
一次机会
Going once...
别犯傻
Don't be that guy.
两次机会
Going twice...
你烂在这儿我都不在乎
Hey, you can rot here for all I care.
是啊 那孩子就要继续受折磨
Yes, and the child will continue to suffer.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
他需要我 你很清楚
He needs me, and you know it.
不
No!
海莉 别
Hayley, no!
救我的儿子
Now save my son.
现在怎么办
What do you say?
我们来硬的好吗
Shall we try this the hard way?
把孩子带过来
Bring forth the child.
有请了
Please.
该死
Balls.
你们见过我女儿了吧
I trust you've met my daughter.
海莉不要啊
Hayley, don't do it.
这是普罗米修斯的儿子
This is the son of Prometheus.
他受了诅咒 要每天都死去
And he's cursed to suffer death every day.
我得承认 我从没想要这么可爱的孩子
I must admit, I could never have conceived such a horrible fate
遭受这么可怕的命运
for such a beautiful child.
这就证明了
Just goes to show,
总要为可喜的意外做准备
we must all leave room for happy accidents.
你什么意思 我不明白
What does that mean? I don't understand.
告诉我
Tell me,
普罗米修斯看到过孩子死去吗
Has Prometheus experienced the child's death yet?
他什么反应
How did he take it?
他痛苦吗
Did he hurt?
很好
Good.
想象你一千个孩子同时死去
Imagine a thousand children all dying in unison.
那样你才会理解我的痛苦
Only then would you understand my pain.
但人不能总是如愿 所以
But we can't always have what we want, so...
就用这一个将就吧
...one will have to do.
不
No.
我有件特别的任务交给你
I have a special job for you, my little friend.
阿耳特弥斯
Artemis.
走
Move.
你知道现在领我们去赴死的是谁吗 迪恩
So, you know who this is, Dean, walking us to our deaths?
不知道 不在乎
Don't know. Don't care.
是我们的神 阿耳特弥斯 猎神
It's our god, Artemis -- the goddess of hunters.
真有意思啊
Oh, that's fascinating.
我们猎杀蛇发女怪和牛头怪时
See, she's who we'd pray to for courage
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表