的确
Yes, it does.
这家伙暗地里玩私情
Guy was living a lie,
终于给私情玩死了
and it came back to bite him in the ticker.
能诊断出膀胱感染也挺厉害的
But nice job on the bladder infection.
艾米利亚与唐白头偕老
他说五点之前到
He said he'd be here by 5:00.
深呼吸
Uh, just deep breath.
-不会有事的 -我知道
- It's gonna be okay. - I know.
只是新房♥子 还有你
It's just this house, you --
他会认为我们进展太快
He's gonna think we're moving too fast.
我们有没有进展太快
Are we moving too fast?
我们是在弥补错过的时光
We're making up for lost time.
别谈政♥治♥
Don't talk politics.
别说牛仔的坏话
Don't say anything bad about the cowboys.
而且无论你做什么
And whatever you do, don't --
千万别用"潮湿"和"不管"这两个词
do not use the words "moist" or "irregardless."
我的开场白是作废了
There goes my opener.
你好 爸爸
Hi, dad!
我的小家伙
Ohh, munchkin!
好了 怪丢人的
Okay, embarrassing.
那是我的工作 孩子
That is my job, kiddo.
这小帅哥是谁呀
So, who's this handsome fella?
他可是个好小伙
Yeah, he's a good boy!
你怎么样啊 真帅气
How you doing there? You're beautiful.
那只好小伙是这位好小伙的
That good boy belongs to this good boy.
斯坦·汤普森 这是萨姆·温彻斯特
Stan Thompson, this is Sam Winchester.
-你好 -多有耳闻
- Hi. - I heard a lot about you.
希望不都是坏话
Not all bad, I hope.
地方不错 草坪该剪了
So, this is a nice place. Lawn could use a mow.
萨姆找的
Sam found it.
我最近实在是忙
I've been so busy lately.
他差不多是一个人给我们搬的家
He's had to move us in by himself, pretty much.
也算做得不错
Job almost well done.
爸 要饮料吗 我们有啤酒 冰茶
Do you want a drink, dad? We have beer, iced tea --
只要是凉的就好 谢谢亲爱的
Anything cold will be fantastic. Thank you, sweetheart.
好
Okay.
汤普森先生
Mr. Thompson, um, I just --
我知道事情很尴尬
I know this must be weird.
你几个月没见艾米利亚
Uh, you haven't seen Amelia in months,
她又跟一个你不认识的人住在一起
and now she's living with a guy you've never met.
艾米说你读过斯坦福
Ame said you went to Stanford.
是的
I did.
-是所好学校 -的确
- It's a good school. - It is.
你现在做什么
So what do you do now?
在镇上一家旅馆工作
I work at a motel in town.
做账吗
Balancing the books?
不 主要做维修
Uh, no. Maintenance mostly.
这就说得通了
Well, that makes sense.
我必须承认 萨姆
'cause I got to say, Sam,
我看你十分欠修理
You look like a real fixer-upper to me.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
盖理死于心脏病发作
Gary had a heart attack.
联调局怎么会...
Why would the FBI --
公园是国家财产
The parks are government property.
我们只问你几个问题
We just got a few questions for you.
我来处理
I'll, uh... I'll handle this.
我做过研究 我能撬开她的嘴
I've done research. I can crack her.
弗里林夫人
Now, Ms. Frieling,
我不想给你添麻烦 真的
I don't want to bother you. I-I really don't.
可是我有一个问题要问你
But I-I do have just one question for you.
你为什么要杀你丈夫
Why did you kill your husband?!
斯蒂尔探员 借一步说话
Agent Stills. A word, please.
干什么 我在扮黑脸
What? I was being bad cop.
不 你扮的是四不像
No, you were being bad everything.
抱歉 原谅我搭档
Please, forgive my partner.
他最近有些心事
He's, uh -- he's going through some stuff.
学学萨姆
Listen to Sam.
他想问的是 有没有可能
What he was trying to ask -- is -- is there any way
盖理有一些秘密
Gary might have had secrets --
隐瞒着你
something he was hiding?
隐瞒 隐瞒什么
Hiding? Like what?
黛比
Deb?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
就是那个情妇奥利维亚
As in mistress Olivia?
尴尬了
This is awkward.
抱歉 你们说盖理隐瞒了什么
I'm sorry. W-what did you think Gary was hiding?
他跟她有一腿
That he was sleeping with her.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
盖理和我
Gary and I --
我们有个约定
we... had an arrangement.
他可以同奥利维亚约会
He was seeing olivia,
我有时候跟邻居PJ在一起
and I was spending some time with our neighbor P.J.
我去把这个放到厨房♥
I'll, uh -- I'll put this in the kitchen.
-我去帮你 -好
- I'll help. Okay. - Yeah.
疯狂的郊区
Frigging suburbs, man.
这么说她不是女巫
So she's not a witch.
世上最好的老婆
Just the best wife ever.
-那是什么杀了她丈夫 -谁管...
- Then what killed her husband? - Who gives a...
这是奇迹
It's a miracle!
上帝要我活下去
God wants me to live!
像是自杀
Loks like suicide.
就是自杀 留了遗书
It was. Guy left a note.
他白手起家建了罗马工业
He invested everything in Roman Industries
又在去年赔了个一干二净
and lost it all when they crashed and burned last year.
那为什么找我们
So why call us?
因为有两名目击者坚称
Because I have two witnesses who swear
他们看到马多夫在空中停了有10秒
that Madoff here floated in midair for a good 10 seconds,
然后向下一看 才摔下去
then he looked down, and splat.
我不确定是不是相信 但是听他们讲来
Not sure I buy that, but the way they're talking,
-简直就像是 -卡♥通♥片
- It sounds like something straight out of a... - Cartoon.
探长
Hey, detective.
-你们说在查怪事 -多谢
- You said you wanted weird. - Thanks.
-有什么发现 -她说的对
- Yeah, what do you got? - She's right, you know.
你看 心从胸膛里跳出来
I mean, the whole heart jumping out of the guy's chest,
坠落延迟
the -- the -- the delayed fall --
完全就是兔八哥
That's straight-up Bugs Bunny.
Bugs直译昆虫 Bunny直译兔子 小卡不知道兔八哥
那么我要找的是一只兔虫合体怪
So we're looking for some sort of insect-rabbit hybrid?
怎么杀掉它
How do we kill it?
杀不掉的 小卡
No, we don't, Cass.
那是个动画角色
That's a character, like, uh --
就像啄木鸟伍迪和达菲鸭
like Woody Woodpecker or Daffy Duck.
是动画短片
They're little animated movies.
歪心狼追着哔哔鸟
You know, uh, the Coyote chases a roadrunner,
铁砧从天而降砸在他头上
and then the -- the anvil gets dropped on his head.
这很好笑吗
Is it supposed to be funny?
不
No.
是滑稽
It's hilarious.
不要走开 孩子们 我们马上回来
Stay tuned, kids! We'll be right back!
我懂了
I understand.
哔哔鸟代表上帝
The bird represents god.
歪心狼就是人类 一刻不停地追索神意
And Coyote is man, endlessly chasing the divine,
却从来求之不得
yet never able to catch him. It's...
很滑稽
It's hilarious.
完全不知道我们要对付的是什么
I got no idea what we're hunting.
也许是个念相
Maybe it's a tulpa.
念相: 通过形象化技巧想象出的状态或物体
也许是某个《机械鸡》
Maybe it's some...some crazy god
《机械鸡》是2005年上映的美国电视连续剧
看多了的疯狂的神
who watched too much "Robot Chicken."
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表