我们不必丢下他不管
Well, we don't have to leave him.
我能瞬间移♥动♥他
I could teleport him.
弗雷德能影响到周边 小卡
Fred's radioactive, Cass.
直接挪走他 谁知道会出什么事
Zap him -- no telling what will happen.
今晚我和萨姆会杀个回马枪
Me and Sam will circle back tonight,
干净利落地接走弗雷德
Get Fred nice and clean.
你悄悄行事看着他一点 听见了吗
You go invisible girl and keep an eye on him. You hear me?
很好
Good.
生日快乐 希拉
Happy birthday, Sheila.
好极了
Ha. Good.
准备好 猛吸一口气
Get ready. Big breath.
准备好了
Oh, ready.
我来擦干净你的脸 好吗
I'm just gonna wipe this off your face, okay?
我要给你戴上这个
I'm just gonna put this on.
你收到我的信息了 很好
Oh. You got my message. Good.
到底出了什么事
What the hell happened?
是蛋糕出了不幸
There was a pastry mishap.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, and?
然后那些霜糖喷溅的速度接近超音速
And the frosting reached near-supersonic speeds.
我以为
I thought --
弗雷德不见了
Hey. Fred's gone. Hey.
什么 真♥他♥妈♥的好
What? Oh, fan-freaking-tastic.
真该挖了你的眼睛
Way to take your eye off the ball.
你们不该来这儿的
You're not supposed to be here.
相信我亲爱的 你还有更要紧的事
Well, trust me, sweetheart, you got bigger fish.
查尔斯 她戴着我的钻石
Charles, she's wearing my diamonds.
等一下
Wait.
怎么了 有什么不对吗
What? What's wrong?
这是塔特夫人的手链
This is Mrs. Tate's bracelet.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get it?
回答问题
Answer the question.
我男朋友给我的
My boyfriend gave it to me.
看 不记名债券
Hey. Bearer bonds.
也许这些都是希拉·塔特的
Maybe these belonged to Sheila Tate.
这家伙就是我们要找的贼了
So this man is our thief.
是的 迪恩
Yeah. Dean.
小卡
Cass.
待着别动
Stay still.
拿开你的手
Move your hands.
你是怎么
How did you...
-他自有办法 萨姆来帮一把 -你怎么
- Guy eats his wheaties. Sam, come on. - What did you...
起来 坐好
Get up. Come on. Sit down.
等等 你们刚刚把我怎么样了
Wait a second! What did you just do to me?!
听我说 弗雷德·琼斯在哪儿
Hey, hey, hey! Listen to me. Where is Fred Jones?
我 是他把他带走了
I -- he -- he took him.
谁
Who?!
马霍尼医生 那家伙就是个魔鬼懂吗
Dr. Mahoney. That guy's evil, man, okay?
-他在利用琼斯先生 -怎么利用
- He's using Mr. Jones - How?
弗雷德只是看看卡♥通♥ 但他太不可思议了
Look, all Fred does is watch cartoons, but he is magic, okay?
几个星期前 我的脚撞上了他的门
A few weeks ago, I-I slammed my foot in his door.
我把门撞扁了 我意思是真扁了
I smashed it flat -- and I mean flat.
后来我晃了晃门 它就恢复了原状
And then when I shook the thing, it popped back up,
就像是从卡♥通♥片里出来似的
Like something out of a cartoon or whatever.
对对 我们知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know.
然后我就告诉了马霍尼医生 他开始了实验
So I told dr. Mahoney, and then he started doing experiments.
我们只想看看他能做些什么
Just -- we just wanted to see what he could do.
那些盗窃案呢
What about the robberies?
马霍尼已经在日落之家捞了好些年
Oh, Mahoney's been skimming off Sunset Fields for years.
这些老人中有不少都藏了些东西
A lot of those folks -- they got stuff stashed away,
就是没有登记的那些
like, off the books.
所以马霍尼会去找那些财物
So Mahoney would track down the loot,
我们也会带弗雷德一起出去兜兜风
and then we would take Fred for a drive.
没错 再用他那些诡异的招数偷窃
Right, and use his bubble of weird to rip people off.
你怎么搞到中枪了
How did you end up gut-shot?
马霍尼 他碾碎了那个保安之后
Mahoney -- after -- after he anviled that guard,
他有点害怕了 你们也出现了
he started freaking out, and then you showed up,
蛋糕又在休息室里爆开了花 然后他失控了
and then the cake blew in the day room, and then he lost it.
你说"他失控了"是什么意思
What does that mean, "He lost it"?
我是说他现在正在去银行的路上
I mean he's on his way back to
想最后一搏
the bank right now for one last score.
医生到处为非作歹
Doc's blowing town.
我是说 他说弗雷德是个累赘
I mean, he said that Fred was a loose end.
他打算杀了他
He was gonna kill him.
可我喜欢弗雷德
And then I like Fred,
我就说如果你要伤害他 我就报♥警♥
so I said that if he hurt the guy, I'd go to the cops.
我不知道他有枪
And I didn't know that he had a gun.
明白了
Okay.
你觉得琼斯先生知道发生了什么事吗
Do you think Mr. Jones knows what's happening?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我觉得这个老伙计就好像活在梦境之中
Seems to me like the dude's living in a dream world.
听着 我是想帮忙的
Look, I am trying to help.
孩子 我跟你说 如果唐能看见你
Boy, I'll tell you, if Don could see you...
别 别说了
Don't. Just don't.
你不能 你该回家
You can't -- you need to come home.
你来就是为了这个 为了劝我回去
Is that why you're here -- to drag me back?
这是我的生活
This is my life.
这种生活 不会长久
This -- it won't last.
你这是活在梦境之中
You are living in a dream world.
我喜欢这地方 我喜欢这房♥子
I like it here. I like this house.
我喜欢萨姆
I like Sam.
萨姆简直一团糟
Sam is a mess.
我也是
I'm a mess.
可我和萨姆在一起的时候我很开心 爸爸
But when I'm with Sam, I'm happy, Dad.
我已经很久没这么开心了
And I haven't been happy in a really long time.
所以 就让我们两个同病相怜吧
So please, just... let us be messes together.
给我们一个机会
Give us a chance.
我来擦干
I'll dry.
外面是你的车吗 那辆英帕拉
Is that your car outside -- the Impala?
对 以前是我爸的车
Yeah, it was my Dad's.
你♥爸♥好品味
Guy had good taste...
对一个当兵的来说
...for a jarhead.
好吧 琼斯肯定就在附近
All right. Jones has got to be close.
我去银行看看 你们看看能不能找到他
I'll hit the bank. You see if you can find him.
太棒了
Awesome.
你感觉到了吗 萨姆
Can you feel that, Sam?
那股力量
The power.
你的女侠简恩
Calamity Jane for you!
弗雷德 喂 弗雷德 老伙计
Fred, hey. Fred, hey, buddy.
弗雷德 听我说
Hey. Hey, Fred? Listen to me.
你听得到我说话吗 弗雷德
Can you hear me? Fred!
我们能跟他说上话就好了
If we could just talk to him.
老伙计
Hey, buddy.
醒醒 醒醒啊
Hey, wake up. Wake up.
小卡
Cass?
等等
Wait. Wait!
小卡 我们这是在哪儿
Cass, uh, where are we?
在琼斯先生的脑海里
Inside Mr. Jones' mind.
你说想跟他说话的
You said you wanted to talk to him.
你们俩是谁
Who the hell are you?
弗雷德 弗雷德 是我
Fred. Fred. Um, hey, it's -- it's -- it's me.
我是萨姆·温彻斯特
I'm, uh -- I'm sam -- Sam Winchester.
约翰的儿子
John's boy?
没错
That's right.
骨瘦如柴的那个
The scrawny one?
我不见你才三四年吧
It's only been three, four years since I've seen you.
是差不多二十年
You -- more like, uh, 20.
听着弗雷德 我要你集中精神
Listen, Fred, I'm gonna need you to focus.
你是怎么
How did you...
你来这干吗 萨姆
Why are you here, Sam?
怎么了 医生
What's up, doc?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表