All right, brother. Thank you.
你妈在哪呢
Where is your mom?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
你把你妈撵走了
You kicked your mom to the curb?
她太让人分心了
She was too distracting.
我没法专心
I couldn't focus.
天使们说我必须去沙漠里
The angels said I had to go to the desert
学习神之语 对吧
to learn the word of God, all right?
这里就是我的沙漠
So... this is my desert.
但是你妈还是你妈啊
Yeah, but your mom's your mom.
我要拯救世界 就不能享乐
I can't enjoy a world I need to save, Dean.
等这一切都结束了再说吧
I can enjoy it when this is all over with.
而现在
For right now...
没有比这更重要的事了
There's nothing more important than this.
看着人类 永远都觉着新鲜 不是吗
Watching humanity -- it never gets old, does it?
我拿到了
I got what we need.
也该回来了
Oh, it's about time.
他来干什么
What's he doing here?
别担心 迪恩
Don't worry, Dean.
我们一救到阿尔菲 我就退出
Once we save Alfie, I'm out.
"我们"一救到阿尔菲
Oh, once "We" save Alfie.
可别伤到自己了 萨姆
Don't hurt yourself, Sam.
小卡和我能行
Cass and I can handle it.
小卡可不这么说
Not according to cass.
跟你说过我们不需要他
I told you we didn't need him.
我们需要一切可能的帮助 迪恩
We need everything, Dean.
而且我需要你们俩
And I need both of you,
像你们说的那样 把破事放一边
as you say, to stow your crap.
能办到吗
Can you do that?
这里有四个主护卫咒
So, there are four main points of warding --
北 南 东 西
North, south, east, and west --
四个天使语符号♥
And four enochian symbols,
像这样 你们得毁掉这些
like this, that you need to destroy
我才能进去
before I can enter.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, so, what?
我们进去 解决那些混♥蛋♥
We go in, take care of the hell mooks,
你去救出那个天使
and you extract the angel?
对
Yes.
我杀了那么多同胞
After killing so many,
我至少得救下这一个
I need to save at least this one.
听起来计划不错
Sounds like a plan.
好吧 动手吧
Okay. Let's do this.
等等 给你
Wait. Here.
这东西不仅对天使有用
This doesn't just work on angels.
也能杀死恶魔
It kills demons, too.
小卡 谢谢
Thanks, Cass.
套路有点老了 但是...
Well, not my most original work, but...
[天使语]
Voh-meh-pah-rah-less.
[天使语]
Voh-meh-pah-rah-less.
他说什么
What is it?
和石碑有关
That was tablet talk.
保护神之语
Protecting the word of God
似乎被根植到这些笨蛋的脑袋里了
seems to be hardwired into these dingbats.
谢了
Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
[天使语]
Zod-leh-fah.
"恶魔石碑" 说点我不知道的
"Demon tablet." Tell me one I don't know, huh?
阿尔菲
Alfie.
克劳力先生 并不是说这不重要
M-m-mr. Crowley, not that this isn't important,
但或许我们该准备离开了
but perhaps we should be making preparations to leave.
我们似乎受到了攻击
We -- we seem to be under attack.
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
好了 小卡 出现吧
All right, anytime now, Cass.
小卡 你没事吧
Cass! Hey! You okay?
一定是因为这些魔符
It must be the sigils.
我的能量不够强
I'm not at full power.
萨姆 帮我把这东西涂了
Sam, help me muss this crud.
不 等等 没时间了
No, wait! There's no time.
萨曼德里奥坚持不了多久了
Samandriel won't last much longer.
小卡
Cass.
给 拿上这个
Here, take this.
迪恩 快点
Dean, hurry up.
开啊
Come on!
好吧 启用备用计划
All right. Plan "B."
我们有备用计划
We have a plan "B"?
你刚刚在说什么
As you were saying?
[天使语]
Bah-nah-sah-ee.
小卡 不帮我一把吗
Cass? Anytime now.
是吗
Yes?
[天使语]
Ar-doh-zah-feh.
快点说 你个天堂的废物
Spit it out, you heavenly pile of filth!
[天使语]
Pah-deh-rah.
我的天啊
Holy mother of sin.
什么 他说了什么
What? What is it?
还有一个天使之碑
There's an angel tablet.
别动
Hold still.
等下 我知道一些事
Wait! I know -- I know things.
小卡 快走
Cass! Go!
很好 你们有许多不知道的事
Good, good. There's so much you don't know.
你们需要我
You need me.
是吗
Yeah.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, I don't think so.
没关系 你现在安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
我这就带你回家
I'm taking you home.
不 你不能带我回去 卡西迪奥
No. You can't take me back there, Castiel.
为什么不能
Why not?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我告诉了克劳力一些事
I told crowley... things --
一些他不应该知道的事
Things he shouldn't have known.
他知道了我们的密语 我们的秘密
He got to our coding, our secrets --
我都不知道我们知道的秘密
Secrets I didn't even know we had!
什么秘密
What secrets?
天堂 娜奥米
Heaven, Naomi.
不对 谁是娜奥米
No. W-who's Naomi?
谁是...
Who is --
听我说 认真听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me closely.
我去过 我知道
I've been there. I know!
卡西迪奥 他们在控制我们
They're controlling us, Castiel!
什么意思
What do you mean?
杀了他
Kill him!
他说"他们在控制我们"是什么意思
What does he mean, "They're controlling us"?
卡西迪奥
Castiel!
谁在控制我们 我怎么会看见你
Who is controlling us? Why did I see your face?
我那时为什么那么害怕 你对我做了什么
Why was I so afraid? What did you do to me?
这是命令 杀了他
This is a direct order! Kill him!
我刚刚做了什么
What did I just do?
你杀死了一个叛徒
You killed a traitor.
萨曼德里奥 是个好天使
Samandriel...was good.
我本想弥补之前的罪过
And I was trying to atone for --
萨曼德里奥叛变了
Samandriel was broken.
他泄露了我愿誓死去保护的东西的存在
He revealed the existence of what I would die to protect --
我们任何人都会誓死保护的秘密
What any of us would die to protect.
卡西迪奥 天使之碑
The angel tablet, Castiel.
克劳力知道了
Crowley knows.
我杀了一个天使就为了保护一块碑
I just murdered one of our own to protect a tablet?
如果恶魔之碑能把那群恶魔封在地狱里
If the demon tablet can seal demons in hell,
你觉得天使之碑对我们有什么作用
what do you think the angel tablet could do to us?
卡西迪奥 你是个英雄
You're a hero, Castiel.
你为天堂做了件大好事
You've done heaven a great service.
我跟萨姆和迪恩就是这么说的
And that's what I tell Sam and Dean?
小卡 发生了什么事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表