No, no, no, 'cause, see, Bobby was on the good side of things,
好人是要上阁楼的
and good guys go to the penthouse.
一般是如此
Usually, mostly.
这要看你认识谁 谁来处理你了
Depends on who you know, what palms get greased.
如果你上了地狱之王的黑名单
If you're on the king of hell's no-fly list,
就别想上天堂了
no way you cruise the friendly skies.
是克劳力
Crowley.
好吧 那就这样
Okay, let's do this.
两张下行票和三张上行票是多少钱
How much for two tickets down and three back?
-迪恩 -怎么了
- Dean. - What?
过来一下
Come here.
你怎么想的啊
What the hell are you thinking?
你听到他的话了 鲍比在地狱
You heard the guy -- Bobby's in hell.
我们得去救他
We're gonna spring him.
这我们谈过了 迪恩 我得独自完成测试
We've gone over this, Dean. I have to do the trials solo.
这可是鲍比啊 萨姆
This is Bobby we're talking about, Sam.
我们说实话吧
Now let's face it --
你最近状态并不算很好
you have not exactly been up to full speed lately, okay?
我们有这个机会 我们不能有失误
We got one shot at this. We can't miss.
不会有失误的
I'm not gonna miss.
我会把他带回来的
I'll bring him back.
我去 我一个人
I'm in, just me.
跟我来
Follow me.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这到底是怎么个运作方式
How does this...work?
别担心
Not to fret.
他整整一天后就会回来
He'll be back in exactly 24 hours time.
你可以到时来找他
Return for him then.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
越来越恶心了
And it gets creepier.
这就是地狱吗
So, this is hell?
不 这是炼狱
Not at all. This is purgatory.
你说这是炼狱是什么意思
What do you mean this is purgatory?
我要的不是这个 我要去的是地狱
This isn't what I paid for. I booked the hell tour.
温彻斯特 别激动啊
Whoa, whoa, Winchester, detach.
这里离地狱很近
This is hell-adjacent.
这条路我走了很多次了
Been down this highway many times before.
沿着小溪 走到三棵树融为一体的地方
Follow the stream to where three trees meet as one.
那里有石头
Where they meet, there are rocks.
石头之间是道传送门
Between the rocks is the portal.
传送门
A portal?
进入地狱的后门
A back door to hell.
相信我 能行的
Trust me -- it'll work.
等等 你不跟我一起来吗
Wait. So you're not coming with me?
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
把一个凡人偷渡过来就够冒险的了
Smuggling a mortal across the border is risky enough.
把一个温家兄弟带进地狱 可得要命了
But gate-crashing a Winchester into hell seriously blows.
不 我整一天之后回来
No. I'll be back in 24 hours, precisely.
在这儿等着我
Be here.
你幸好带了那个来
It's a good thing you brought that.
这里可不好混
It is not an easy place.
凯文 是我
Yo, Kev, it's me!
凯文
Kevin.
我觉得柜子是最安全的
I believe the closet would be safest.
你怕什么
Safe from what?
克劳力
Crowley.
他钻进了我的脑子 迪恩
He's in my head, Dean.
那样的话 他就知道我的位置
And if he's in my head, he knows where I am!
我们应该搬走
You know, we -- we should move out.
再找个地方
We'll find another place.
凯文 你冷静点好吗
Geez, Kev, would you chill out, huh?
来个汉堡
Have a burger.
行了 别现在发疯啊 老兄
Come on. Don't lose it on me now, dude.
这就对了
There you go. That's it.
这些都结束了告诉我
Just tell me when this all ends,
我只想听到那个
'cause that's the only thing I want to hear.
我之前说过了 这是不会结束的
No, like I told you before, this isn't going to end.
听我说 其他人的生活很简单
Look, man, other guys, they got it easy, you know?
在后院烧烤 参加保龄球队
It's all backyard barbecues and...bowling teams,
但是我们要额外承担一些事
but you and me? We got to carry a little extra weight.
我承担不了
I can't take it.
你当然能
Yes, you can.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我知道这一切都很糟糕
Now, this whole thing sucks. I know.
但你得承受
But you suck it up
并且扛过去 我们就得这样
and you push through because that's what we do.
一旦你接受了这个
And when you get on board with that,
就会好过多了
the ride is a lot smoother.
要薯条吗
French fry?
我去屋里了
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna be in my room.
哪天情况转好再告诉我
Let me know when there's a good day.
那是我的馅饼
That's my pie.
你好啊 阿杰
Hello, Ajay.
我们很久没聊天了
It's been a while since we chatted --
太久了
too long.
来点披萨
Pizza?
加了凤尾鱼
Extra anchovies.
有什么事想跟我说说吗
Anything you want to get off your chest?
新情况
An update?
没有啊
Um...no.
没什么
No, not really.
你或许记得 我这人耐性不太好
As you may recall, patience isn't one of my virtues.
说实话 我这人总体来说不怎么好
Well, I don't have any virtues, but if I did,
但就算我有优点也不会是有耐性
I'm certain that patience wouldn't be one.
那么 你真的没什么想说的吗
So, sure there's nothing weighing on you?
比如 跟温家兄弟做交易
Nothing, say, about making a deal with the Winchesters?
先生 我知道那种事做不得
Sir, I know better than to attempt that.
我的探子看见你跟萨姆·温彻斯特一起离开
My operative saw you leaving with Sam Winchester.
萨姆·温彻斯特啊
Oh! Oh, Sam Winchester.
是啊
Oh, yes, that's, uh...
有这可能
A possibility.
你在考验我本来就没有的耐性
You're trying my non-patience.
先生 我只是在做自己的生意
Sir, I was just doing what I do.
您也知道
As you are more than aware,
我有时候 会兼♥职♥做点小生意
I do occasionally -- moonlight as a freelancer.
你不能跟他们做生意
You do not freelance with them.
萨姆想要什么
What did Sam want?
其实 我现在想起来了
Well, uh, actually, it's, uh, starting to come back.
他好像想进地狱
He may have wanted to get into hell.
我的地狱 他为什么要那么做
My hell? Why would he want to do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓 干我这行 我不多问的
I swear. My job -- I don't ask questions.
那么温彻斯特先生什么时候从地狱回来
And what time is Mr. Winchester due back from hell?
我接他的时间是
Uh, I'm picking him up in...
17小时之后
well, now 17 hours.
我知道了 还有吗
I see. Anything else?
没了
No.
我发誓
I swear.
这趟辛苦费你别想收了
That's one fare you won't be collecting.
是个兔子洞 真是疯了
It's a rabbit hole. This is nuts.
我是无辜的
I'm...innocent.
帮帮我
Help me.
艾迪 艾迪
Eddy? Eddy?
艾迪 艾迪
Eddy? Eddy?
你来了
You came.
我就知道你会的
I knew you would.
我一直在为此祈祷
I've been praying for it forever.
我不是他 对不起
I'm not...him. I'm sorry.
你来了
You came.
我就知道你会的
I knew you would.
我一直在为此祈祷
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表