她从未对我进行完全重启 我知道的太多了
She never reset me completely. I always knew too much.
我得完成我的任务
I had to -- I had to do my job.
艾昂
Ion...
闭嘴
Shut up!
那么你一直窝在这里 或者是个小木屋
So you have been holed up here or -- or -- or in a wigwam
或者在什么洞里
or before that, in some cave,
听故事 读小说
listening to stories, reading books?
大有看头哦
And it was something to watch.
你们人类带到祂的世界中的
What you brought to his earth --
那些重罪 谋杀
all the mayhem, the murder,
上帝的人类
just the raw,
你们原始而狂野的创造
wild invention of god's naked apes --
真让人♥大♥开眼界
It was mind-blowing.
但说实在的
But really, really...
真正有趣的是你们所讲的故事
It was your storytelling.
这是真正的自♥由♥意志之花
That is the true flower of free will,
至少是你们目前能掌握的自♥由♥意志
at least as you've mastered it so far.
当你们创造故事时 你们就是上帝
When you create stories, you become gods
虽然是在你们自己一个微小复杂的范围内
of tiny, intricate dimensions unto themselves.
一花一世界啊
So many worlds.
我读过...
I have read...
我已经尽一个天使所能去读了
...as much as it's possible for an angel to read,
而我还是没能全部读完
and I haven't caught up.
知道吗
You know what?
开枪吧
Pull the freaking trigger.
什么
What?
-开枪吧 -萨姆
- Pull the freaking trigger... - Sam.
你这个胆小的垃圾
you cowardly piece of garbage.
这么长时间 你一直躲在这儿
All the time you've been hiding here,
你读到了多少苦难
how much suffering have you read over?
人类在受苦
Humanity's suffering.
又有多少是出自你们族类之手
And how much of it has been at the hands of your kind?!
你想要听故事
You want a story?
凯文·谭的故事怎么样
Try Kevin Tran's story.
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
一个成绩优异的好孩子
He was a good, straight-"A" kid,
然后他被卷进了这些天使的鬼事
and then he got sucked in to all of this -- this angel crap
变成了神之语的先知 你的先知
and became a prophet of the word of god -- your prophet.
而你应该照应他的 但你没有
And you should have been looking out for him, but no!
你在这里龟缩着 读书
Instead, you're here, holed up, reading books.
现在他死了 就因为你
He's dead now because of you.
你知道温彻斯特兄弟
You know the Winchesters
准备进行第三项测试了吧
are up to the third trial?
他们打算关掉地狱之门
You know they're gonna shut the door on hell?
我一点也不担心 孩子
I'm not worried, kid.
你不知道恶魔石碑上写了些什么
You have no idea what's on this demon tablet,
以及能从这上获取的力量
and the power you could have gotten with this
如果你没像被砍了头的小鸡一样乱跑的话
if you weren't running around like a chicken with his head cut off.
你以为我是来逼你开口的
You think I can't make you tell?
我知道你办不到 虽然你想
I know you can't, and you do, too.
知道吗
You know what?
我已经赢了
I've already won.
我有天使石碑 小混♥蛋♥
I have the angel tablet, you little smudge.
我已经有了计划安排
And I got deals and plans up the jacksie.
我...
And I don't...
不需要...你
need...you!
这就行了
Is that it?
他还好吗
Is he good?
给他点时间
Give him a minute.
你怎么通过克劳力的天使防卫咒的
How did you get past Crowley's angel warding?
我是神的书♥记♥员 我把咒语抹去了
I'm the scribe of god. I erased it.
但你看见了 是吧
But you saw, right?
你现在知道都发生了什么
I mean, you -- you're caught up on everything that's been going on,
这么久以来你的同胞对人类做的各种事
all the crap that your brethren's been doing to humanity all this time?
我救了这个男孩 不是吗
I saved the boy, didn't I?
但你要加入我们吗
But are you in? With us, I mean.
你真的想关闭地狱之门
You really intend on closing the doors of hell?
应该这么做 不是吗
Seems like the thing to do, don't it?
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
归根结底都是这个
And that's what this has all been about --
你们人类的选择
the choices your kind make.
但你得权衡这个选择
But you're gonna have to weigh that choice.
问问你自己"这么做的代价是什么"
Ask yourself, "What is it going to take to do this,"
以及"完成后世界会变成什么样"
And, "What will the world be like after it's done?"
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean?!
凯文
Kevin?
我们以为失去你了呢 孩子
We thought we lost you, kiddo.
我没事
I'm good.
石碑的另一半 我拿到了
Second half of the tablet, and I got it.
第三项测试
Third trial.
我没告诉克劳力
I didn't tell Crowley.
是什么
So what is it?
治愈一个恶魔
To cure a demon.
是的
Yeah.
你是谁
Who are you?
治愈一个恶魔
Cure a demon?
好吧 先不说我完全不明白那是什么意思
Okay, ignoring the fact that I have no idea what that actually means,
如果我们这么做 你会好起来的 是吧
if we -- if we do this, you get better, right?
你不会再咳嗽得像是要把肺咳出来
I mean, you'll stop trying to cough up a lung
也不会撞上家具了
and -- and -- and bumping into furniture?
我感觉好多了 是的
I feel better, yeah,
有了前进的方向
uh, just having a direction to move in.
很好
Well, good,
我们要做的事貌似不简单
'cause where we're headed doesn't sound like a picnic.
但我们有目标了
But we're heading somewhere.
向结局前进
The end.
小卡
Cass?!
来帮帮忙
A little help here.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表