忆往昔
我不做猎人了
I don't hunt anymore.
-你退出了 -是的
- You quit? - Yeah.
是什么让你就那么退出了
What could possibly make you stop just like that?
是因为女孩吗
Was there a girl?
没错 是有过
Yeah. There was.
后来又没了
And then there wasn't.
你得知道 我不是突然就退出了
You need to know, I didn't just drop out.
我找到了一些东西
I found something.
-是 她叫什么 -艾米利亚
- Yeah, what was her name? - Amelia.
莫瑞森教授 你的政♥府♥需要你 先生
Professor Morrison, your government needs you, sir.
天啊 你在哪儿找到的这家伙
My god, where'd you find this guy?
他可是这领域最权威的专业人士
Supposed to be a top expert in his field.
-还有一块碑 -对
- Wait, there's another tablet? - Yes.
就是说还有神之语
So another word of God.
到底有多少神之语啊
How many words of God are there?
我一年前才成为先知的
I just became a prophet, like, a year ago.
-这块碑有名字吗 -"恶魔"
- Well, did this tablet have a name? - "Demons."
恶魔怎么了
What about demons?
从我读到的来看
As far as I could tell...
差不多是关于恶魔的一切
Everything.
凯文
Kevin!
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
上面说什么
What's it say?
既然我们没了石碑
Since we lost the tablet,
凯文觉得我们不需要他了
Kevin figures we don't need him.
没错 但是克劳力有石碑
Yeah, but Crowley still does.
那孩子想什么呢
What's that kid thinking?!
保护他是我们的责任
He was our responsibility.
-那我们去找他 -好
- Let's find him. - Okay.
如今
明尼苏达州 明尼阿波里斯市
祝贺你 跑得真快啊
Congratulations. You're fast.
我常做有氧运动[我吃了不少心]
I do a lot of cardio.
邪恶力量
第八季 第三集
心 痛
在炼狱待了一年 什么妖怪都跑出来了
Wow. Guy goes to purgatory for a year, all hell breaks loose.
你听听这个
Check this out.
明尼阿波里斯一个慢跑者的心被人掏走
A jogger in Minneapolis gets his heart ripped out.
不是在打比方吧
I'm guessing literally?
要不我也不会感兴趣
Only way that interests me.
没完呢 六个月前还有一篇报道
And then, there's another article from six months ago.
同样的事情 也是在明尼阿波里斯
Same thing happens, also in Minneapolis.
这说明什么呢
What does that tell us?
千万别去明尼阿波里斯
Stay out of Minneapolis.
同一个城市中两个人被掏心 间隔六个月
Two hearts ganked, same city, six months apart.
这肯定是种什么仪式 老弟
I mean, that's got to be a ritual, man.
至少也该是个
Or at least some sort of
被附身的 爱吃心脏的疯子蝙蝠怪
a heart-sucking, possessed, satanic, crack-whore bat.
什么东西
A what?
这是我们的活儿
It's a case.
咱们动身去瞧瞧吧
Look, I say we hang out the shingle again and ride.
我们手头有事做 迪恩
We're on a case, Dean.
咱们得先找到凯文和石碑
Kevin and the demon tablet need to be found,
掏心怪物再说吧
so heart guy takes a number.
我们为了找凯文
Uh, we just spent a week chasing our asses
已经瞎转悠一周了
trying to lock Kevin down, okay?
看看我们 我们.,.
And look at us. We're --
我们这是在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
农贸市场
Farmers' market.
有机食品
Organic.
怎么了 我休假一年
What? I had a year off.
尽情享受美好生活来着
I took the time to enjoy the good things.
将我们的职责抛在脑后
While avoiding doing what we actually do.
迪恩 你每次说这话真就那么爽吗
Wow, Dean, does it make you feel that much better every time you say it?
行了 老弟 我懂
All right, man, look, I get it.
你这一年做做瑜伽 弹弹琴
You took a year off to do yoga and play the lute,
随便你 但现在我回来了
whatever, but I'm back.
行吗 我们回来了
Okay, we're back,
所以我们得行走江湖 斩妖除魔
which means that we walk and kill monsters at the same time.
我们会找到凯文的
We'll find Kevin.
但在此期间我们能不管这种事吗
But in the meantime, do we ignore stuff like this?
还是说让无辜的人死去吧
Or are innocent people supposed to die
你就买♥♥你的农产品
so that you can shop for produce?
这案子怪就怪在
Here's what's odd about this thing --
死者身上并没有砍伤或刀伤 没有切口
The guy wasn't chopped or cut into, no incision.
但他的心脏像颗桃核一样被揪了出来
But his heart was ripped out of him like a peach pit.
遭抢劫了吗
Was he robbed?
手♥机♥ 手表和钱都还留在身上
Phone, watch, money all still on him.
有任何敌人吗
What about enemies?
他是来镇里开会的 在当地没有熟人
He was in town for a conference. No local connections.
你们在六个月前发现一起相同案件
You guys had another one of these about six months ago.
是 调查毫无结果
Yeah, and we hit a brick wall.
实在是查不下去
We had nothing to go on, really.
本来还以为有发现
Thought maybe we got lucky here.
公园摄像头拍到了一些东西
A park surveillance camera picked up something.
那胖子是最后一个见到活着的死者的人
That chubby guy the last person to see the vic alive?
再就是凶手了
Other than the killer.
他叫保罗·海耶斯
Name's Paul Hayes.
我们叫他来问过话
We pulled him in for questioning.
你们为什么排除了他的嫌疑
So what makes you think he's clean?
到目前为止没法证实与他有关
Well, so far, no reason not to.
我是说 他承认曾见过死者一面
I mean, he said he briefly saw the victim,
超过了他 仅此而已
he ran out ahead, that was it.
你是说他没有跪下来
What, you mean he didn't fall to his knees
坦白自己把那家伙掏心了
and confess to gutting the guy?
不是 我们对他做了详细的背景调查
No. I mean we did a thorough check on the guy,
连张违章停车的罚单都没有
not so much as a parking ticket came up.
你们自己看看他
I mean, look at him.
我是说 他是挺能跑 可他又不是雷神
I mean, sure, he can run a little bit, but Thor he ain't.
你说他能抓住健壮的弗雷迪
You think he's gonna grab Freddy Fitness here
把他放倒 然后把心挖出来吗
and throw him down and rip out his heart?
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
抱歉我没有把他拉出去枪毙
Forgive me if I didn't take him out back and shoot him.
好吧 那...
Okay, uh so...
我们该去哪儿找这家伙
...any idea where we can find this guy?
抱歉
Sorry.
我正努力坚持我的营养和锻炼计划
I kind of try to stick to a nutrition and workout schedule.
要试试吗
Do you want a hit?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
保罗 你超过了一名慢跑者 他随后被杀
So, Paul, you passed a runner who was later killed.
你跟他说过话吗
Did you speak with him at all?
我跟警♥察♥说过这事儿了
Yeah, I went over this with the cops.
我不认识他
I-I didn't know him.
也没跟他说过话
I had never spoken to him.
我超过了他 之后再没见过他 就这样
I ran past him. I never saw him again. The end.
真恶心
Oh. It's disgusting.
屎一样难喝 可是能让你年轻
It tastes like crap, but it keeps you young.
谢了 纤维太多
Thanks, uh -- uh... too much fiber.
没有的事
No such thing.
多谢
Thank you.
看见了吧
See?
保罗 我们注意到
Now, Paul, we couldn't help but notice
被你超越的慢跑者比你年轻很多
that the jogger you outraced was a good deal younger than you.
没错 而且更...
Yeah, and less, uh...
更苗条 你该看看从前的我
Uh, full-figured? You should've seen me before.
终日伏案 整晚看电视
Yeah, hugging a desk all day and watching TV all night,
吃各种油炸食品 真是要命
eating fried everything was killing me.
一年前我的健康出了大问题
I had a health scare about a year ago.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
不必 它改变了我的生活
No, it changed my life.
我开始照顾自己
I mean, I started taking care of myself.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表