那是谁抢走了天堂最可爱的天使
So, who snatched heaven's most adorable angel?
克劳力
Crowley.
继续说
I'm listening.
萨曼德里奥被关在
Samandriel is being held in the
内布拉斯加州 哈斯丁附近
general vicinity of Hastings, Nebraska.
附近 只知道这些吗
"The general vicinity"? That's all you got?
没错 所以我需要你帮忙
Yes, which is why I need your help.
看起来这件事需要
It seems this is gonna involve...
和人们沟通
talking to people.
小卡 我以为现在你是个猎人了呢
Come on, Cass, I thought you were a hunter now.
我之前也这么以为 不过
I thought so, too, but...
-我似乎缺乏一些 -能力
- it seems I -- I lack a certain -- - Skill?
你什么都没看到
You saw nothing.
好了
All right.
我要找什么呢
What am I looking for?
天使受到折磨的时候
Well, when you torture an angel,
他会喊叫 而那种痛苦
it screams, and that kind of pain,
产生奇怪事件的连锁反应
it creates a ripple effect of strange incidents.
萨姆在哪里
Where's Sam?
萨姆走了
Sam's gone.
没事 我们自己也能找到阿尔菲
It's all right. We'll, uh, find Alfie ourselves.
这只可爱的小金龟子
This charming little dung beetle
在埃及的沙漠上生活
makes his living upon the sands of Egypt.
在这里 无数微小的沙粒
Here, billions of tiny particles,
无尽的撒哈拉之风
the remnants of ancient seas,
将这片古海的遗址越推越高
are pushed ever higher by the relentless winds of the Sahara.
金龟子就在这里生存
This is where the dung beetle makes its living.
古埃及人
The ancient Egyptians...
昨晚在酒吧里
Look, last night at the bar,
我只是想确定那是你
I just wanted to make sure it was you.
就是往我家窗子里偷♥窥♥的那个
You know... peeping in my window.
偷♥窥♥
"Peeping."
你怎么说的那么像
You make it sound so, uh...
跟踪狂
Stalker-ish?
总之 我跑出去是因为他要走了
Anyway, I ran out because he was leaving.
他回来后 经常去旅行
He travels a lot since he's been back.
好 我懂的 你必须得
Right, n-no, I get it. You had someplace...
去一趟
I had to be, yeah.
你打算一直让我
Are we gonna have a whole conversation
替你说完话吗
with me finishing your sentences?
你怎么会来
So, why are you here?
不是你想的那样
It's not what it looks like.
我以为你遇到麻烦了
I-I thought you were in trouble...that you had...
不重要了 你没事就好
It doesn't matter. You're okay.
我之前是没事
I was okay.
安定下来 我很满足
You know, settled in...content.
但是你来了
But here you are.
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do with that?
给我五秒钟 我立刻消失
Give me five seconds, and I'll be gone.
我不是来给你添麻烦的
I didn't come here to make trouble for you.
-我来是因为 -你在乎
- I-I came because... - You cared?
你瞧
See that?
我又那么做了
I just did it again,
替你说完你要说的话
finished your sentence.
是的 我在乎
Yeah, I care.
我也在乎
I care, too.
我说了那只是意外
I told you it was an accident.
是的 当然了
Yes, of course.
但现在就不会再发生意外了
But now there shall be no more accidents,
再也不能用天使无线电了
no more angel radio.
停下吧 求你了 都已经
Stop this, please. It's been...
好几周了 是的
...weeks, yes.
可我就快成功了
We're almost there, though.
我十分确信
I'm certain of it.
我求你了
I'm begging you!
当我们恶魔附身人类时
When we demons possess a human,
我们会侵入他的全身
we invade all of them.
肌肉 骨骼 还有大脑
Their muscles, their...bones, their brains.
不知道天使是不是也是这样
I can't help but wonder if it isn't the same for angels.
不要
No.
[天使语]
Vah-teh-kah-rah.
[天使语]
Vah-teh-kah-rah.
[天使语]
Vah-teh-kah-rah.
[天使语]
Sal-voch-tay.
[天使语]
Vah-teh-kah-rah.
[天使语]
Sal-voch-tay.
[天使语]
Sal-voch-tay.
[天使语]
Sal-voch-tay.
[天使语]
Sal-voch-tay!
内布拉斯加州 日内瓦
辛克利先生
Mr. Hinckley?
我们是《日内瓦公报》的
Hi. Uh, we're from the, uh, Geneva Gazette.
我想问你几个关于你被"树袭"的问题
I wanted to ask you a few questions about your ambush.
我真想笑
Yeah, well...I'd laugh, too,
可我的脸感觉像是被太阳啃了
if it didn't feel like the sun just ate my face.
那是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
抱歉 在警方的报告中
Sorry. Uh, now, in the police report,
写到灌木对你说话了
it said that the, uh -- the bush talked to you, yeah?
是的 我知道听起来很疯狂 但的确是
Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but, yeah.
它说了什么
And what did it say?
克林贡:《星际迷航》中假造的一个好战外星种族
不清楚 听起来就像克林贡语
No clue. Sounded like Klingon to me.
我们需要确切的词语
Gonna need exact words.
你说真的
Are you serious?
他这表情不是在开玩笑
That's his serious face, yes.
记得多少就说多少吧 辛克利先生
As much as you can remember, Mr. Hinckley.
听起来像是
Sounded something like...
[天使语]
"Sol-voch."
是的 [天使语]
Yeah. "Sol-voch-tay."
你怎么看 懂那是什么意思吗
Well, what do you think? Mean anything to you?
是的 是天使语 意思是服从
Yes. It's enochian. It means "Obey."
-服从 服从什么 -我不知道
- "Obey"? Obey what? - I don't know.
但那个天使肯定很痛苦
But the amount of pain an angel must be in
他不仅通过灌木显灵还点着了它
not just to manifest through shrubbery but to burn --
迪恩 我们要赶快找到他
Dean...we have to find him before it's too late.
好的
Okay.
既然都出了这样的事
Okay, well, look, a sign like that --
阿尔菲肯定就在附近 对吧
Alfie can't be too far, right?
那我们就从那灌木丛开始寻找答案
So we'll just start at the bush and work our way out.
到底寻找什么
And look for what exactly?
克劳力可能把他藏在任何地方
Crowley could have him anywhere.
如果我是克劳力
Well, if I know Crowley,
那地方一定聚集着一堆恶魔
the place will be swarming with demons.
所以我们一走 直到遇见它们
So we'll just drive till we see ugly.
我决定了 我不喜欢旅馆
It's official -- I hate motels.
说话呀
Say something.
你想让我说什么
What would you like me to say?
感觉很棒 还是说这是不对的
"That was great"? "That was...a mistake"?
我不知道 或许都是
I don't know. Both, I guess.
我明白
I understand.
是吗
Do you?
你明白我在这儿有自己的生活吗
Do you understand I have a life here?
有一个好男人爱着我
A good man that loves me...
一个我不想去伤害的男人
A man I don't want to hurt?
我知道
I know.
你知道我早晨一起来
And do you know you're the first thing I think about
就会想到你
when I wake up in the morning
临睡前还在牵挂着你吗
and the last thing before I go to sleep?
-忘掉这种事情很难 -是啊
- It's tough to let something like that go. - Yeah.
尤其如果你总跑来
Especially if you keep showing up here.
你是想让我离开吗
Are you saying you want me to leave?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表