但后来 他显得很害怕
But then he just... he just seemed scared.
怎么回来了
Hey. What happened to school?
维克多把我们叫回来了
Victor pulled us out.
为什么
Why?
因为我们又找到了一个目标
Cause we've found another target.
谁
Who?
杀害克利希父亲的那个吸血鬼
The vamp that killed Krissy's dad.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好的
Okay.
在附近加油站的摄像头里发现了这个
Pulled this from a security camera at a nearby gas station.
等一下 我们怎么确定就是她
Wait, how do we know this is definitely her?
警方的素描 受害者的叙述
Police sketch, victim's accounts...
还有这个
...and this.
我父亲的项链
My dad's necklace.
我妈妈在结婚纪念日给他的
My mom gave it to him on their anniversary.
你确定这是摄像头拍到的
Are you sure this is a video surveillance pic?
就是她
It's her!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你在吗
Hey. You there?
跟那女孩谈得如何
Yeah. How did it go with the girl?
很奇怪 也许那个吸血鬼没有说谎
Strange. Might be that vampire wasn't lying.
他是近一个月刚转化的
He was fresh made within the month,
但约瑟芬的家人是三个月前被杀害的
But Josephine's family was murdered three months ago.
那谁杀了他们
So, who killed them, then?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想找那个开蓝货车的人谈谈
I'd like to talk to whoever's driving that blue van.
除此之外 你那边呢
Other than that...you?
出事了
Something's up.
维克多声称他拿到了一张
Victor says he has a surveillance photo
杀害克利希家人的吸血鬼的监控图像
of the vampire that killed Krissy's father.
但是迪恩 我觉得不是
But, Dean... I'm not so sure.
为什么
Why's that?
那上面没有时间水印
There's no time stamp on it.
好吧 你觉得他在说谎
Okay. So you think he's lying?
或许他只是弄错了 很难说
Well, that, or he's just wrong. It's hard to say.
我从不信任穿毛衣的人
Yeah, I never trust a guy who wears a sweater.
你要我回去吗
You want me to head back there?
不用 我一人可以 我再做一些调查
No, no. I'm good. Let me do some more digging.
好的 我去找旅馆招待员谈谈
All right. I'm gonna talk to the hotel clerk,
看看他知道些什么
see what he knows.
大家都去哪了
Hey. Where did everybody go?
追踪那个吸血鬼了
Tracking that vamp.
我们有一个离家更近的麻烦
Well, I think we got a problem a lot closer to home.
看看这个
Look at this.
看到那蓝货车了吗
See that blue van?
我哥哥昨天在旅馆外面看到过
My brother saw it outside the hotel yesterday.
我们认为他和那吸血鬼是一伙的
We think he's working with the vampire we popped.
看来我们有事干了
Looks like we're going huntin'.
很高兴再次见到你
Ahh. Nice to see you again.
是啊 我就知道
Yeah, I bet. Listen,
我想知道昨天是谁住进了215房♥间
I need to know who, uh, checked into room 215 yesterday.
是一个穿连帽衫的人
It was some guy wearing a hoodie,
很难辨认出他的脸
so it was hard to make out his face.
他是不是开一辆蓝货车
He drive a blue van, by any chance?
我看起来像停车员吗
Do I look like a valet?
他拿了一个宣传册
He took one of those.
哪一个
Which one?
上面有"旅馆"的那个
The one that says "Lodg"" On it.
"康威泉旅馆"
"Conway springs lodge."
是的 夏季时很火爆
Yep, big during the summer season.
但每年这个时候歇业
But this time of year, it's closed.
从这儿到那里有多远
How far away is it from here?
大概有几英里
Oh, it's a couple miles down the road.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?!
回答我
Answer me!
停下吧
Please make it go away.
我好痛
It hurts so much.
什么
What? Wha...
别 把灯关上 太亮了
No, shut them off! They're too bright!
你先告诉我是怎么回事
Not till you tell me what the hell's going on here.
我不知道
I don't know!
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
过来
Come here.
你以前从没发生过这种情况吗
That's never happened to you before?
没有 没有 我有些不对劲
No. No, there's something wrong with me.
那个人 他对我做了什么
That -- that guy, he did something to me.
-哪个人 -我不认识
- What guy? - I don't know!
一个开蓝货车的人 他掳走我
This guy in a blue van, he -- he grabbed me.
把我带到这里
He took me here.
我的胃
Oh, my stomach.
真的好痛
It hurts so much.
迪恩
Dean!
把枪放下 我们谈谈
Put those away, and we can talk.
你为什么和杀死我爸的吸血鬼在一起
Why are you with the vampire that killed my dad?
你找错人了
You're barking up the wrong tree.
她不是杀你♥爸♥的凶手
She didn't kill your pops.
我不想伤害你 迪恩
I don't want to hurt you, Dean,
但你不走开我不会手软的
but I will if you don't move.
听我说 克利希
Listen to me, Krissy.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
你怎么知道
And how would you know that?
因为她是新转化的 只有一两天
Because she's fresh made, a day or two.
她爸爸死于几个月前
Her dad was killed months ago.
这件事有蹊跷
This whole thing stinks.
昨晚我们杀死的那个吸血鬼
That vamp that we killed last night?
他为什么发誓他没做什么
Why was he swearing that he didn't do it?
因为他在撒谎
Because he was a liar.
吸血鬼不会求饶 他们只进攻
Vampires don't beg for their lives. They attack.
这是我最后一次客气地说了
Look, last time I'm gonna ask you nicely.
把枪放下 否则有人会受伤
Take the damn guns off me, or somebody's gonna get hurt.
吹牛吧
Big talk.
可不是嘛
I know. It is, isn't it?
就算她不是杀死我爸爸的吸血鬼
So, let's say this isn't the vamp who killed my dad.
她仍然是个恶魔 理应受死
She's still a monster and deserves to die.
如果能救她就不必了
Not if we can save her.
什么
What?
她还没有吸血
She hasn't fed yet.
我们能逆转化 只需给她喝下转化者的血
We can reverse this if we find her maker and get his blood.
我们为什么要在乎她
And why should we care about her?
我说过 猎魔不总是杀戮
Like I said, hunting isn't always about killing.
算了吧
Oh, please.
去跟别人说吧 我们才不信
Preach to some other choir. We're not buying it.
你们想杀死无辜的女孩吗
You want to kill an innocent girl?!
我想让杀死我爸爸的吸血鬼以命抵命
I want the blood sucker who killed my dad to pay.
我们会查出凶手
And we're gonna find out who that is.
但别残忍♥到随便杀个人解恨
But let's not be so bloodthirsty that just anyone will do.
但维克多说凶手就是她
But Victor says it's her.
但我说不是
And I say it ain't!
我们把她带上
So we're gonna pack her to go,
去找维克多当面对质
and we're gonna ask Victor ourselves.
行吗
Okay?
你醒了 太好了
You're awake. Good.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
干什么
For what?
想象一下
Picture this.
孩子们凯♥旋♥归来
The kids arrive home victorious,
却发现你死在客厅里
only to find you dead in their living room.
貌似他们猎杀的血巢
It seems that nest of vampires they were hunting
来复仇了
were seeking revenge...
还杀了你
...and killed you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表