我还好吧
I get by.
我让你失望了吧
I guess I let you down, huh?
你能打来我很高兴
I'm just happy as hell to hear from you.
过会儿你大概就不这么想了
You might change your mind about that.
什么意思
Why? What you mean?
本尼 我得求你件事
Benny, I got to ask you a favor.
大事
It's a big one.
这道测试之后还有几道
So, how many more of these trials after this?
只有一道了
Just one.
但是还不知道是什么
Don't know what it is, though -- not yet.
凯文还在翻译
Kevin's still translating.
你刚刚在地狱里也看到了 我还能活动
Well, you saw back there in hell, I ain't got a lot of rust.
能再次参与行动感觉真好
Just feels so good to be back in action again.
如果我跟在你们身边或许能帮上忙
Might be handy if you had me around to help.
鲍比 相信我 我也想
Bobby, I'd -- I'd love that, believe me.
但是 要完成测试
The thing is, for this trial to be completed,
你的灵魂要进入天堂
your soul has to enter heaven.
而且 如果不那样
And besides, if that weren't the case,
我们都烧了你的尸骨了 鲍比
we burned your bones, Bobby.
在地上也没有能承载你灵魂的东西
There's nothing to tie your spirit to earth.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah, well...
我一直以为那样就完了
You know, I always figured that'd be the end of it...
猎人葬礼
You know, just a hunter's funeral.
就什么都不剩了
Zip. Nothing.
那我也没意见
And I was okay with that.
所以这真是没想到
Imagine my surprise.
如果非得有永生
Well, I guess if there has to be an eternity,
我宁可上天堂也好过下地狱
I'd pick heaven over hell.
是啊 因为上边就天下太平了
Yeah. 'cause there's nothing screwy going on up there.
真希望这我能说了算
I wish I made the rules.
嗯
Well...
我就做我该做的 了结这事
I'll, uh, do my part, get to the end of this, but...
我可不是退休的那种人
I ain't exactly the retiring type,
所以如果你们两个白♥痴♥能让我还魂
so, you idjits figure out a way to spring me...
当然了 这没问题
Yeah. No, of course. That's, uh -- yeah.
我们上去吧
Oh, well, let's get topside.
怎么了 萨姆
What's going on, Sam?
就是这里 肯定就是这儿
This is it. This is the place. I'm sure of it.
你出租车司机应该在这里等你吗
Where your cabbie's supposed to meet you?
对 就是现在
Yeah. At exactly...now.
那么他来晚了
So, he's running a little late.
不 是这样的
No, see, that's the thing.
鲍比 他明确说过要一分不差
He was very specific, Bobby, like, to the minute.
如果他没出现
And if he doesn't show...?
我们就没法出去了
We got no way out.
你要是不想插手
If you want nothing to do with this,
我完全理解
I completely understand.
迪恩·温彻斯特要帮忙 可不是胡闹的
When Dean Winchester asks for a favor, he's not screwing around.
本尼 让你去那里
Benny, sending you back there
是我最不想做的事情
is the last thing I ever wanted to do.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但是我弟弟困在里面了
But my little brother is stuck down there.
就是那个要杀了我的弟弟 是吗
This would be the little brother who wants to kill me, right?
你可以进去
You got access to the place.
你说"进去" 是指"身首异处"
By "Access," You mean "Getting beheaded"?
对 你说得对 我要求的太过分了
Yeah, you're right -- it's too much.
最近我也没为你做什么
It's not like I've exactly been there for you lately.
什么
What?
别这样 迪恩
Oh, come on, Dean.
你知道我喜欢挑战
You know I love a challenge.
你是说真的
You're serious?
他可是你弟弟
Hey, he's your brother.
我们开始吧
I say let's do this.
我欠你的
I owe you.
你什么都不欠我
Oh, you don't owe me nothing.
事实是
Truth is, uh...
我正好可以借此休息一下
I could use a break from all this.
真的那么艰辛吗
It really been that tough?
迪恩 我无法融入群体
I'm not a good fit, Dean.
和吸血鬼不行 和人类当然更不行
Not with vampires and, for sure, not with the humans.
我不属于任何一方
I don't belong.
过了一阵后
And after a while...
这种感觉令人厌烦
That starts to wear on you.
真是的
Right?
好像你需要听我唧唧歪歪似的
Cry me a river. Like you need to listen to this.
等你回到这里
Well, when you get back up here,
我们一起想办法好吗
we're gonna fix all that, okay?
等我回来
When I get back?
对 你找到传送门
Yeah, you find the portal,
跟萨姆一起离开炼狱
and your ride out of purgatory with Sam
就像以前我们那样
just like you did with me, okay?
我一送你回去
As soon as I send you back,
我就立刻赶往缅因州
I'm gonna haul my ass up to Maine,
你们出来时 我就在那里等着你们
and I'm gonna be waiting there for you when you get topside.
好啊 这听起来挺靠谱的
Yeah. That sounds like a plan, chief.
我们开始吧
Let's get on with it.
你确定要做吗
You sure about this?
又不是我第一次了
Not my first rodeo, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 你个懦夫
Well, come on. You a wimp?
迪恩在这里待了一年吗
Dean spent a year in this place?
边逃边战斗 从早到晚 每一天
Running and fighting, all day, every day.
那段时间
Must have been hell on you
你不能救他出来 一定很难过吧
not being able to get him out all that time.
你试着救他了吧
You did try?
鲍比 迪恩和我之前说好了
Look, Bobby, Dean and I had an agreement, okay?
我知道
I know that agreement.
那是我教你们的
I taught you that agreement.
那是你们不会遵守的约定
That's a non-agreement.
我感觉我离开后一定发生了许多事
I get the feeling a lot must have happened while I was gone.
萨姆
Sam!
鲍比 不不 等等
Bobby, no, no, wait! Wait! Wait!
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
迪恩让我来的
Dean sent me.
迪恩 不会是我的迪恩
Dean? Not my Dean.
他是迪恩的朋友 鲍比
He's a buddy of Dean's, Bobby.
朋友
A buddy?
好朋友
A good buddy.
一个该死的吸血鬼
A frigging vampire?
我走后你俩真是
Well, you two really went off the rails
什么都敢做啊
while I was gone, didn't you?
本尼 听着 我知道你曾在这里
Hey, Benny, listen -- I know you saved my brother's ass
多次救过我哥 我很感激
a few times down here, and I respect that.
对 我现在是想救你们
Yeah, and now I'm trying to save yours.
知道吗 我真是给吸血鬼丢脸
You know, I'm a disgrace to my own people.
对 就是这里
Yeah, this is the spot.
能让我们上去的缝隙
The seam that gets us back up top?
是那个吗
Is that it?
对 是的
Yeah, that's it.
你们记得我说的话吗
You boys remember what I told you?
记得
Yeah.
好了 鲍比 现在这样
All right, Bobby, here it goes.
我上去后 就放你出去
When we get to earth and I release you,
你就能直入天堂
it's an express straight to heaven.
没时间道别
No time for goodbyes.
已经和你道别过一次了 萨姆
Already said goodbye to you once, Sam.
也没什么了不起的
Didn't seem to take.
我今后说不定
No reason to think I won't see you again
还能再见到你
somewhere down the road.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表