那是故意的 但其余的
That -- that was on purpose, but the rest of them --
诡异事件只是巧合吗
What, is that just collateral weird?
也许
Maybe.
那么我们是在找一个窃贼
So we're looking for a thief.
还有他偷去的存款箱
And the deposit box he was after.
现在 那间屋子 那间办公室
Now, the house, the office --
他去过的每个地方
every place he's hit
都属于住在日落之家养老院的某个人
belonged to someone living at the sunset fields retirement home.
所以你认为我们应该去那里
So you think our guy's there.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
好吧 我们整装待发 现在是猎兔时节
All right. Well, let's gear up. It's wabbit season.
我想那个词你发错音了
I don't think you pronounced that correctly.
得了 没那么严重吧
Come on. It's not that bad.
你不会告诉我这个呼吸机
You can't tell me this joint
不会让你浑身不自在
doesn't give you the heebs and/or jeebs.
-你好 有事吗 -你好
- Hello. Can I help you? - Hi.
克罗斯比探员 联调局的
Yeah. Agent crosby. FBI.
抱歉 我是德怀特·马霍尼医生
Sorry, I'm Dr. Dwight Mahoney.
我经营日落之家
I run sunset fields.
我们需要问询你的病人
We need to question your residents.
为什么 关于什么
Well...why? About what?
主要是关于盗窃案
Grand larceny, mostly.
当然 请随便问
Of course. Um, by all means, ask away.
如果有事需要帮忙 请通知我
If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
谢谢 太好了
Appreciate it. Great.
好吧 我们办正事 你们俩不要调情
All right, let's do this. No flirting, you two.
你真是太帅了 查尔斯
You are so pretty, Charles.
那不是我的名字
That's not my name.
你太像我的第三任丈夫了
Oh! You look so much like my third husband.
夫人 我们来此是为了调查盗窃案
We're here to talk about the robbery, ma'am.
-盗窃案 -是的
- Robbery? - Mm-hmm.
几天前警♥察♥找你谈过此案
The one the police talked to you about a few days ago.
有人闯进你的老房♥子
Someone broke into your old house
还偷走了一摞无记名债券
and stole a stack of bearer bonds
和你藏在地板下的一些首饰
and, uh, some jewelry that you stashed under your floorboards.
没错 是我的钻石 我把它们藏在那
Oh, my diamonds, yes. I hid them there.
对不起 查尔斯
I'm sorry, Charles.
我信不过你
I didn't trust you.
你可是个无赖之徒
You were quite the bounder.
你告诉过任何人贵重物品的藏身之处吗
Did you tell anyone where your valuables were,
塔特夫人
Mrs. Tate?
我想没有
I don't think so.
不过有时我有些糊涂
But then I get a little fuzzy sometimes.
你最近有注意到什么奇怪的事情
Have you noticed anything strange lately --
气温骤冷 气味
Uh, cold spots, smells?
那儿有只猫
Well, there's the cat.
一只猫
The cat?
它有时会说话
He talks sometimes.
对老鼠可是恨之入骨
Really hates that mouse.
我去审讯那只猫
I'll interrogate the cat.
你吃完了吗
You all done here?
好的
All right.
很诡异 是吧
It's creepy, right?
很多老人
A lot of these people --
他们对外界充耳不闻 只活在自己的世界里
They just tune out and live in their own heads.
就好像现实世界过于复杂 他们无法承受
It's like maybe the real world is too much for them,
他们只能逃避 你明白吗
and they just run and hide, you know?
汤好了 还有咸味酱
Soup's on... and semi-edible.
你还记得
You remembered.
爸爸曾在军队服役
Dad was in the army,
所以小时候我们经常搬家
so we moved around a lot when I was a kid.
吃意大利面条和热狗是我们搬进新家
Having spaghetti and hot dogs our first night in a new house
-第一晚的传统 -明白了
- was sort of a tradition. - All right. Got it.
我爸爸曾在海军陆战队服役
Uh, my father was in the marines.
锅盖头[对海军陆战队士兵的谐称]
Jarhead, huh?
没错 第一海军陆战队二营回音兵团
That's right. Uh, 2nd battalion, first marines, echo company.
我一直以为他们有些趾高气扬
I always thought they were a little puffed up, myself.
但是 我知道什么
But, hey. What do I know?
我只不是一个老步兵
I'm just an old grunt.
你是我的老步兵
You're my old grunt.
艾米告诉我你没有参过军
So, Ame tells me you never served.
没有
No.
看 我很难相信
See, I find that hard to believe
因为我不得不说 萨姆
'cause I got to say, Sam,
你有那种神色
you got the look.
神色
The look?
很多人在历经了
The one a lot of guys get after
战场的血腥后的神色
they've been through the meat grinder --
那种神色能让你知道
The one that let's you know
他们见识过许多难以忘怀的场面
they've seen a lot of crap they can't forget.
一旦他们的脚踏上土地
The second their feet hit solid ground,
他们开始奔跑 并且不会停止
they start running, and they don't stop --
直到他们找到可以依靠的东西
Not till they find something to hold on to.
你认为我是这样的人
You think that's what I'm doing here?
只是找个依靠
Just holding on?
我认为你们彼此互相依靠
I think the two of you are holding on to each other, yeah.
因为我知道她很害怕
'Cause I know she's scared.
唐牺牲后 我没有责备她离我而去
After what happened to Don, I don't blame her for taking off.
我知道她为什么要逃避现实
Needing to run away and hide -- I know why she did it.
问题是 萨姆 你在逃避什么
The question is -- what are you running from, Sam?
你有收获吗
Hey, what do you got?
没有 没有魔法袋 没有电磁干扰 你呢
Hey, um, nothing. Uh, no hex bags, no EMF. You?
一无所获
Nada.
一半我问过的人都不记得被抢劫了
Half the folks I talked to don't even remember being robbed.
迪恩
Dean, um...
你记得一个叫弗雷德·琼斯的人吗
You remember a guy named Fred Jones?
我觉得他和爸爸有联♥系♥ 他住在盐湖外面
I think he was a contact of dad's, lived outside of salt lake.
记得 我的第一瓶啤酒就是他给的
Yeah, that guy gave me my first beer.
我觉得那是我还没满十岁呢
I don't even think I was double digits.
没错 我也是 他是个通灵师 对吧
Right, yeah. Me, too. Um, he was psychic, right?
心灵致动师 问这个干吗
Psychokinetic. Why?
因为他就在1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥间
'Cause he's in room 1♥1♥4♥.
小卡 我们走
Cass. Let's go.
我差点让它奔溃
I've almost cracked him.
现在就走
Now.
我和你还没完
Hey. I'm not through with you.
笨蛋
Dumbass.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
你好 我是 萨姆·温彻斯特
Hey, it's, uh, Sam Winchester.
弗雷德
Fred?
我太紧张了 快叫医生
My nerves! Get me a doctor!
弗雷德 嘿
Fred! Hey!
那么 你真的认为这个人
So, you really think this one man
就是这几起惨案的罪魁祸首
is causing all of these... shenanigans?
如果是他
Well, if he is,
他周围肯定会有蹊跷 对吧
he'd be surrounded by a circle of crazy, right?
等等
Hang on.
猜对了
Bingo.
怎么回事
But how?
弗雷德与众不同
Fred's got juice.
我是说一般的心灵致动师能用意念移♥动♥物体
I mean, an average psychokinetic can move things with his mind,
但是像弗雷德
But a guy like Fred --
你要是激怒他 他就能改写现实
you get him worked up, He can reshape reality.
好吧 但是如何屏蔽他的超能力
All right, so where's his "Off" Switch?
我不知道
I don't know.
我甚至都不确定他是否知道我们在这里
I'm not even certain if he knows we're here.
我们要杀了他吗
Do we...kill him?
打扰 探员
Excuse me, agents.
他刚才是不是威胁要谋杀我的病人
Did he just threaten to murder one of my patients?
顺利到让人感到诡异
Real freaking smooth.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表