And they have no idea who they are, of course.
克劳力
Crowley.
保险起见 他要绝望了
Insurance. boy, he's getting desperate.
这能解释所有的离奇现象
Explains all the weird phenomena.
低等恶魔能劫持重型货船
Lower-level demons nabbing heavy-duty cargo.
神之语的躯壳
The vessels of God's Word...Boom.
我能感觉到有事情要发生
I get the feeling something's going on.
你好
Hello.
谭夫人
Mrs. Tran?
你们到底在...
Well, where the hell have you...
什么
What?
克劳力抓走了凯文
Crowley's got Kevin.
凯文 正如你所见
So, Kevin, as you can see,
我们之间的关系现在更明了了
our relationship is much simpler now.
你要么帮我 要么就死
You either help me, or you die,
然后这些人中就会有人接你的班
and one of these fine specimens takes your place.
我不太明白你为什么还要犹豫
I don't quite understand your hesitation.
你刚刚杀了我妈妈
You just killed my mother.
非常不幸
Very unfortunate.
但是她也在策划杀我和我的手下
But to be fair, she was plotting to kill me and my kind.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Kev.
我可以和你这样勇敢的小伙子做一笔交易
I can do a great deal for a plucky lad like you.
我一旦读出了石碑你就会杀了我
You'll just kill me as soon as I read the tablet.
所有的年轻人都这么愤世嫉俗吗
Are all young people so horribly cynical?
你让我很沮丧 凯文
It depresses me, Kevin.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
我真的很想让你读出这块石碑
I really want you to read the tablet
因为坦白地说 这东西很没有希望
because, frankly, this lot fail to inspire.
然而 俗话说得好
However, better a stupid prophet
做头蠢驴也别做倔驴
than a stubborn prophet, as the saying goes.
你选择当哪个
So what's it gonna be?
也许你怀疑我不是动真格的
Perhaps you doubt that I'm serious?
那么
So...
最近读过什么好的石碑吗
Read any good tablets lately?
她到底在哪
Where the hell is she?
她会来的
She'll be here.
96英里标志牌应该在公路的一半
Look, mile marker 96 was kind of the halfway point.
我们要赶快走
We got to move!
通道要关上了
The portal's closing!
小卡 加把劲
Cass! Damn it! Come on!
不
No.
赶快
Come on!
我抓住你了 坚持住
I got you! Hold on!
迪恩
Dean!
坚持住
Hold on!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
小卡 出去聊两句
Cass, can I talk to you outside?
什么
What?
没错 什么
Exactly. What?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
在炼狱的时候
Back there. Purgatory.
我说了要带你出来
I told you I would get you out.
我们都快成功了
We were there!
而你似乎就那么放弃了
It was like you just gave up.
你好像不相信我们可以出来
It's like you didn't believe we could do it.
你先前就一直在说 我们这样是徒劳的
I mean, you kept saying that you didn't think it would work.
你不相信我吗
Did you not trust me?!
-迪恩 -为了把你救出来 我尽了全力
- Dean... - I did everything I could to get you out -- everything!
我没有丢下你
I did not leave you.
你觉得这是你的错吗
So you think this was your fault?
你们能帮忙 对吧
You can do this, can't you?
你们能救他回来
You can get him back?
克劳力是怎么找到你们的
How did Crowley find you?
我雇了个巫师 她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Oh, I hired a witch, and she ratted us out.
巫师
A witch?!
为什么要雇巫师
Why'd you hire a witch?
当然是为了制♥作♥恶魔炸♥弹♥
To make demon bombs, of course!
这是凯文的笔记本
These are Kevin's notes.
你能想到克劳力带他去哪里了吗
You have any idea where Crowley took him?
不知道 不过
No. But, uh...
这家伙也许知道
This guy might.
说吧
Let's talk.
人少一点 你大概更愿意开口
I thought privacy might make it easier to chat.
是时候决定了 凯文
Decision time, Kevin.
你准备怎么做
How's this going to go?
不要顽抗 凯文
Don't be recalcitrant, Kevin.
否则我这脾气又要使坏了
You know it brings out the worst in me.
好吧 够了
All right! Enough!
我做
I'll do it!
接下来是"恶魔
The next is... "The demonic influence
对灵魂之毯的影响"
on the collective tapestry of the soul."
全是废话
Blah, blah, blah.
这玩意就没人整理过吗
Doesn't anyone ever edit this stuff?
到目前为止 神写的东西真没劲
So far, as a writer, God's a snooze.
估计是聚会不好玩
No fun at parties, I hear.
"流放到地狱的恶魔囚犯"
Um, "Demonic transport to the regions of hell."
说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know!
要宏观上的 这些太鸡毛蒜皮了
Think macro. This is stupefyingly micro.
-多宏观 -改变游戏规则的那种
- How macro? - Game changing.
抱歉 谭夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Tran.
等等 你做什么
Wait! What?!
是这儿吗
This it?
是的
Yes.
我儿子在里面
My son is in there!
所以克劳力已经很不好对付了
Which means Crowley already has leverage.
他不需要再来一个人♥质♥
He doesn't need another hostage.
别这样
Oh, come on!
懂了吗
Yes?
别激怒我 凯文
Don't provoke me, Kevin.
你还剩九根手指头
You still have nine fingers.
这一部分
This section has to do
与针对恶魔的防卫性武器有关
with building defensive weapons against demons.
这个你肯定很熟悉
Mm-hmm. You're familiar with that one, I believe.
这一部分...说的是
And this one... describes...
封印地狱之门
sealing the gates of hell.
这么说是真的 就在那里
So it's true. It's there.
很显然 人类不能拥有这东西
Clearly, humans cannot possess this thing.
神是怎么想的 回头仔细看看
What was god thinking? We'll get back to that.
很快就到有趣的部分了
We're just getting to the sexy part.
很好 我往那边走
All right. I'll check that way.
等等
Hold on.
这个不同 不是信息
This is different. It's -- it's not text.
像是私人笔记
It's like a personal note?
是神的笔记吗
A personal note from god?
是大天使
From... the archangel...
梅塔特隆的
Metatron.
神的书♥记♥员
The scribe...
马屁精
...and suck-up.
记录神的口谕 以及帮神擦屁♥股♥
Took down god's word, picked up his cleaning.
像是告别的话
It's like a farewell note.
念
Go on.
"等这一任务完成
"Upon completion of this task,
我就告别主人和这个世界"
I take my leave of my master and this world."
温彻斯特
Winchester.
看起来你们注意到我了
Looks like you guys got me.
凯文就在附近
We're very near Kevin.
不
Oh, no.
嗨
Hey.
我是来帮你们的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表